Alliances (ADULT/CC) Thread 2

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"I hope you and Xan will continue to be friends as well as you and I once I have married him,"

She does have a crush on Max...me....
I can't help but smile and murmur, "Trust me... we're inseperable."

I swallow as I look at her, as an idea comes into my head. "Well... Xan had a list of questions for me to ask you... if I may..."

"Let me just try to remember them..." I bite my lip thoughtly. "Well... he wanted to know what is most important to you in a guy?"
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

Tess's support means a lot to me and I hope she realises how much I appreciate what she's doing for me. "They said that they would be ready at nightfall and we can either meet them through the cloak of darkness or in the morning. Either way is up to you, they are very reliable and will guard you with their life."

"Tess...as soon as I can get out of here the better. If we can go tonight I'd prefer that. I'm afraid that I may rouse Kivar's suspicions the longer I am aorund him. This morning during breakfast he kept saying something was different about me. I have been jumpy all day."

Out of impulse I give her a quick hug, "I want you to know how indebted I am to you and I will be eternally grateful to you and Kyle for all the help. I only hope we don't regret this some day."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

"Melissa, you said the room for my ... guest is ready?"

"Yes, Your Highness, everything is arranged." The young maid replies with a nod.

Well, 'Isabel' can arrive then. Whenever that will be.

"Thanks Melissa. Oh, in case someone asks for whom the room is meant to be, tell them that it's one of my friends, alright?"

"Yes, Your Highness." The girl nods again before leaving.

Okay, all I have to do now is wait for Kyle's message that the woman will land Euralgon.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~LIZ~

I chuckle a little at Max's words. "I didn't even think about how curious Xan must be about me as well. Of course you may ask as many questions as you like. As for what is most important to me in anyone, let alone a guy..." I ponder it for a moment before settling on, "I guess it would be good morals. If a person has good morals, that'll cover honesty, loyalty, self-sacrifice...lots of other qualities that can be summed up just in those good morals." I blush. "I hope I don't sound like I'm preaching."

~KIVAR~

I leave the doctor's area feeling irritable and frustrated. He still has no solutions to this parasite problem. He is thinking of trying a certain medication on me but he wants to do some research first as it is a very strong medication that can have some serious side effects. Deciding that I need some time with my wife to help calm myself, I make my way to her chambers. The guards inform me that she is in Ava's quarters and I smile. Those two have always gotten along so well.

I knock on the door and wait for them to answer.
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Preaching? Oh no... not at all." I blush as I continue. "Actually your words echo.... Zan's words. He's all about the goodness of the people and right and wrong. He's always looking after everyone else." I swallow before adding, "Michael is always saying to me that Zan should worry about himself for once."

I smile at her, "He's gonna be really lucky when he marries you Princess.... any man would be lucky just to know you, let alone marry you."
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~LIZ~

I groan silently. Saying things like that will only lead to trouble! I decide to make light of his words. "Thank you. That's very kind of you to say." Then I remember something my mother used to say. "My mother used to say that a good king will always look out for the interests of others and put his people's needs ahead of his own. It's the job of the queen to take care of the king and his interests. I hope I'll be able to live up to the wonderful example she set." I can't help but miss her now. It hurts to think that my mother won't be able to see me marry.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I have to swallow hard. That sounds.... so wonderful. Her looking after me...

I look at her and smile, "I know he'd like that." I say with a grin. "But I bet there are a whole lot of guys in this country that are going to be heartbroken."

I would be...if it wasn't for the fact that Max and Zan are one and the same...aka me.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Michael

"Of course milady." I smile at her and approach her bed to help her get up "I'd like to hear you play, that is if you don't mind. How long have you known how to?" I grimace when she mentions dancing "Unfortunately dancing has never been one of my strong points. You could say I have been blessed with two left feet.

Most of the men from my planet would rather die than dance. The warriors that we are, we think it too unmanly to dance and prance. My father would most likely have a fit if he saw me dancing for entertainment. Official balls are a different matter, where we have no choice but to dance out of politeness with a few different partners.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Occ: Kivar is still outside Isabel's door. LOL!

~LIZ~

I blush at his compliment but shake my head. "I highly doubt it but thank you." I try not to be affected by his grin but it just lights up his whole face and I feel my breathing hitch just a little. What were we discussing? Oh yes, my fiance! Clearing my throat slightly, I say, "So what else did my husband-to-be want to know? I'll be happy to answer any questions he has."

I'm suddenly struck with an idea and I feel stupid for not thinking of it before now. "You know what? This is a bit ridiculous. I'm trying to communicate in this day and age with my fiance through his guard. We should just arrange to talk over a communicator. Do you think you could set that up?" This is a brilliant idea. If I actually talk to Xan, it'll make him more real and help to firm my resolve to carry out my duties. The thought makes me smile and I can't help but be a little proud of myself for the idea.

~MARIA~

I laugh at his description of his people's feelings on dancing. I hold out a hand and he helps me to stand. I grab hold of my crutches and smile at him. "Actually, my mother taught me to play the pianoforte herself. It was special time spent with her." I feel my eyes tear at the memory but I rapidly blink them away. "She started teaching me when I was old enough to sit up on the bench with her. I admit that I'm not as good as she was but then I've been told that I have the superior voice. I'm not sure about it but I guess you can judge for yourself."

As we make our way to the door, I get an idea and start to blurt it out. "You know, maybe when my ankle gets better..." I snap my mouth shut as I remember who I'm talking to. I'm not putting my heart out there for Michael to stomp on again. "Never mind, forget it," I mumble, my face heating up in embarrassment.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

OOC- I know...but I thought Ali should reply to that since it's her door he knocked on. And the second part of my Michael post was not said out loud but since yiou've used it that way it works :lol:

Michael

"I am close to my mother as well." I inform her with an understanding smile "My brothers and I were a hand full and I'm convinced she must be a saint to have not shot all of us at some point while we were growing up."

I frown when she pauses mid-sentence, I hate it when people begin to say something and then don't complete what they had to say. "May be when your ankle gets better...then what?"