Alliances (ADULT/CC) Thread 2

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Excuse me?"

I look up slowly to see the maid, Rose, looking at me. I quickly stand up. "Yes miss?" I say bowing politely. In my own castle I always bow to my maids. Everyone deserves the same treatment no matter what there status.

"The princess wishes your commpany."
I nod politely. "Thank your Miss." I smile at her before heading towards the Princess's door once more. I swallow hard, wishing I didn't have to go back in. I knock promptly on the door, hoping she sends me away again.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~LIZ~

I sigh and pull myself together as I call out, "Come in, Max." Ok, I'm thinking the best way to handle this problem is to just come right out and address it. I'll admit to Max that I'm attracted to him and that I kind of lost my head a moment ago and almost kissed him...but I've never kissed a man before, other than Alex and my father, and it won't happen again because I know that I'm supposed to marry Xan...Ok, now I'm babbling in my head. This is bad.
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~MAX~~~~~
I swallow nervously as I walk silently into the room. I close the door behind me, and don't move further in. I bow politely and stay with my head inclined. "Yes princess, how can I help?"
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~LIZ~

I bite my lip nervously and gesture towards a chair, trying to pluck up my courage. "Max, I think I need to tell you something. It's not going to be easy for me to say, and probably not easy for you to hear but...I think it's necessary to say."

I take a deep breath and am about to plunge ahead when I suddenly have to ask something. "But first, Max, are you upset with me or think I'm a terrible person?" After what I almost did earlier, I need to know his answer. I'll be able to tell by his emotions the truth, even if he says he isn't or doesn't think that about me.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~~
I blink as I look at her. I sit down slowly in the chair she indicates and I sigh. Ok... I'm not allowed to tell her... but I cant string her along too much either.

"No, I'm not upset, nor do I think your a terrible person. I think your amazing actually." I tell her honestly.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~LIZ~

I let out a little grunt of frustration and close my eyes briefly. He's being completely sincere, not only about the part where he doesn't think I'm a terrible person but also about the fact that he thinks I'm amazing. This is not helping matters. "Max, please don't say things like that. I'm not 'amazing'. I'm just a person, just like everyone else. I just happen to have been born a princess." I fold my arms over my chest, not in anger but as a gesture of self protection.

I search through my brain for the right words to explain my behavior without either downplaying my feelings too much or giving Max a reason to distrust me or report badly back to Xan. I stop pacing when I realize that I had begun to do so and look over at Max. He's a really good looking man. Sweet and loyal. What do I say to make him understand what I'm going through right now?
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I look at her before saying, "I didn't mean you're amazing because you're a princess. I meant your amazing for being you...every part of you."

She's starting to feel uncomfortable. Clearly she's trying to do the right thing and say that she wants us to be friends because she wants to honour her one-day-to-be-husband Zan...me...

I look at her and swallow before saying, "Liz...its ok... I know..." I bite my lip before saying, "I understand. I'm not gonna... I'm not going to try anything Liz. You are a princess betrothed to... Zan...my boss. Its ok." I swallow again. "You don't have to...to say anything. We can just forget it ever happened before..." I give her a small smile. "Zan's a lucky guy."
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Occ: Wonderful post, Mel!

~LIZ~

"I understand. I'm not gonna... I'm not going to try anything Liz. You are a princess betrothed to... Zan...my boss. Its ok. You don't have to...to say anything. We can just forget it ever happened before...Zan's a lucky guy."

I feel my eyes start to tear up and I quickly blink them back. "Thank you," I whisper. Looking into his eyes, I force myself to add, "So we're agreed. Whatever this...attraction is between us, we're going to work on staying friends and keeping our distance emotionally. Right?" I can see by looking deep into those amber eyes that this is going to be very hard for me.

~KIVAR~

I smile at Ava. "Yes, well, I had to also speak with the doctor to make sure that this advisor would be able to continue to carry out their duties as well. The good of the people must be placed first." I go over and sit on one of the chairs in the room. I try to focus on something to talk about but it's hard for me to concentrate on anything right now for some reason.

I turn my smile to Vilandra and ask, "Well, my dear, are you going to need a whole new wardrobe to be in fashion on Valentia?" I know that if I get them talking, I won't have to contribute too much. I'm suddenly feeling very tired and very old.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

If I let my paranoia get to me I'd be thinking that Kivar is following me around the palace and not letting me have too much alone time with his sister. But I know that is ridiculous. Even if he was doing that, it would be one of his spies following me around. I only hope there are no listening devices in Tess' room or in mine for that matter.

I watch as he sits down in one big comfortable chair. He does look very tired and care worn and I feel sorry for him for a moment, but only for that moment before I remember how dangerous it is for me to let him close or to let him affect me again. "Well, my dear, are you going to need a whole new wardrobe to be in fashion on Valentia?"

I smile at him and sit on the bed, "Well to be honest I haven't really thought about my wardrobe. I think I have more than enough of clothes and jewels and shoes for that matter, to last me a lifetime. And I think I might get something made by Tess' tailor in the palace, if I do want something totally Valentian."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Thank you," she whispers, and I smile at her.

She locks her eyes with mine. "So we're agreed. Whatever this...attraction is between us, we're going to work on staying friends and keeping our distance emotionally. Right?"

I know that part of me feels disappointed for not kissing her... but part of me... part of me is thrilled that she's fighting this for the real me. I smile at her, "Right." I say with a nod. She agrees that there is an attraction between us?

Wait....what if she likes Max more than Zan...I mean.... I know we're one and the same but...what after meeting Zan she decides she prefers Max? I don't know my heart could take it.