One big Chick Flick (CC AU ADULT XO) *3 available-starting*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Max*

Liz look at him amazed. “MOST women?” she said confused. “Wait… your saying that I like my love life? I like going to stop my best friend from marrying a woman I have never met and try to convince him that he should marry me?” Max attempted in vain to suppress a smile. The firecracker was calling him out.

I am just saying that when you want to be happy and in a relationship you will be.” He blinked twice hoping that slight jolt he felt was just nerves. “I am not in any position to judge.” He added with his hands up in the air as a sign of surrender. “You have decided that you want your friend Alex now…after all this time. Why?”
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~LIZ~~~~~
“I am just saying that when you want to be happy and in a relationship you will be.”

What kind of crap is that?!?! When I want to be happy?! I always want to be happy!!!

“I am not in any position to judge.”
I fold my arms, annoyed. Darn straight he's not!!! I give him a look but when he puts his arms up in surrender I have a quick glance into his eyes... and what I see.... I don't know it... it frightens me.

“You have decided that you want your friend Alex now…after all this time. Why?”
I make a little tut noise, not being able to believe this guy. "Why?!" I repeated, getting very stressed now. "Because... because he promised me first damnit! And... and he doesn't know what he's doing and... and..."

I take in a deep shuddering breath and look down, "And I... I always thought that I would be married and happy by now... but I was never worried that I wasn't because I knew I had my best friend as my back up."

I swallow before adding, "Plus whoever this girl is... she doesn't deserve him. He's clearly rushed into this whole thing or he would have told me a lot sooner! He wouldn't leave it until after he has proposed!!!"