One big Chick Flick (CC AU ADULT XO) *3 available-starting*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

One big Chick Flick (CC AU ADULT XO) *3 available-starting*

Post by madroswellfan »

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO if's, and's or buts...

Title: One big Chick Flick
Rating: Adult
Disclaimer: I don’t own anything Roswell or anything related to with the following movies:
Wedding Date
Best Friends Wedding
What Women Want
You've Got Mail
Runaway Bride
Hitch
How to Lose a guy in ten days
Notting Hill

Couples: M/L M/M A/I K/T

Summary:
As you've probably guessed already, this is a Film Crossover.

Liz's best friend... and back up.... Alex, is getting married. And this is the moment she decides shes in love with him. So Liz is going to go to the wedding and try to stop the wedding. (IE like "My Best Friend's Wedding)

But Liz doesn't want to go it alone. So... she hires Max as her date. (IE like "Wedding Date")

Unknown to Max and Liz they have been emailing for the last six months without giving away personal details about themselves. (IE like You've got Mail)

Isabel and Alex are getting married. But the question is... will Isabel make it to the wedding? Isabel is the runaway bride and loves preparing for weddings... and legging it. Can she stick out this wedding with Liz trying to split them up? (IE like "The Runaway Bride")

(Note Isabel and Max are NOT brother and sister... but they are cousins, who didn't get on as children and haven't spoken since. This will change)

Tess Harding is a hip "How to" girl for a famous magazine. Her latest idea is "How to lose a guy in Ten Days". (IE like "How to lose a guy in ten days")

But the guy who Tess has picked... is Kyle Valanti... who is secretly "The Date Doctor". Kyle has set up many couples and is good at his job. Kyle set up Alex and Isabel and is invited to the wedding. Tess is also very good friends with Isabel, as they were childhood friends. This is how Tess gets on to the "Date Doctor". (IE like "Hitch")

Another of Kyle's clients is Michael Guerin. Michael Guerin is a small time accountant.... and he is very unlucky in love. But after an accident in his bathroom... he can hear what Women want! (IE like What Women Want)

Michael is after Maria DeLuca, famous singer and actress. She is incredibly famous and good friends with Liz and Alex. (IE Notting Hill)

Kyle invites Michael to the wedding, Tess is going to be friends with Isabel and Maria is going as Alex's friend. So everyone gets to the wedding.

Cast:
Liz - MadRoswellFan
Max - faithfulangel24
Isabel - aliensister
Alex - faithfulangel24 *temp*
Michael - alizaleven
Maria - faithfulangel24
Tess - alizaleven
Kyle - madroswellfan *temp*

Rules:
1) Long posts (at least two paragraphs) with expression.
2) I'd like sample posts.
3) No rushing! No drastic changes to the story line unless you've contacted us and other players involved.
4) If you aren't going to be a round for a while, please say so we can arrange a temp. If we don't here for you for a while and you don't tell us we will recast.
Last edited by madroswellfan on Fri May 04, 2007 12:14 pm, edited 11 times in total.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Wow, this sounds really really good. I've never played in one quite like this. Can i have Maria? Please Please Please. :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Just send a sample post hun ;)
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

K
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

K
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

Can I have Isabel, I'll start working on a sample post now.
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

We have our Tess and Isabel :)

Faith still waiting for your Maria sample.

I think I'm going to Temp Kyle...

Which just leaves Max, Michael and Alex...
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

Sent my Maria post hope its ok :D
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Perfect hun. :)

So we just need the boys. (If anyone wants to take Kyle from me they can :) )
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Anyone up for doubling up :)
We need all the boys. I have Kyle atm unless someone else wants :)