All Bets Off - ADULT/CC *Thread 3!*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
Kyle may walk if he wants to....but me? I wanna run.

Quickly, I take off in the direction of the tent. I run as fast as I can feeling the need to talk to Liz now... to tell her I didn't mean to hurt her feelings...

Its only as I run into the tent I realise I shouldn't be so worried. I swallow hard as I see Liz talking to a guy. Ok, if it was any guy I wouldnt care less. But this guy... Ok I'm not gay or anything but I can tell he is what a girl would go for... and since all the females in the tent keep looking at him....

I swallow as I walk over to them. "Hey..." I walk round towards Liz and then realise how bad this looks returning without Kyle. I lean in and murmur in Liz's ear, "Sorry....uh.... I know you might not believe me but all Kyle and I did was talk and...can I....talk to you a sec?"
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I must say that Todd is a really easy on the eyes and I can't help but stare for a moment but only for a moment because I am completely happy with my Alex who happens to come up to me and hold my hand and asks me about Liz. I am about to respond when Liz introduces us to Mr.Handsome and I smile at him, "Hi."

As if on que Max appears with Kyle. Good to see their didn't break each other's faces. Is that a worried look I see on Max's face? Well a little competition never hurts and Liz might like getting the attention of two good looking guys. I am rambling on and I better stop before I start talking to myself loudly.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~KYLE~

As Max takes off running for the tent, I grin and call out after him, "Hey, Evans! What's the hurry, man?" I know he doesn't hear me and I jog to finally catch up, stopping to catch my breath outside of the tent. I walk inside and see Liz talking to...is that Todd Kingston? I grin at the obvious jealous look on Max's face.

~LIZ~

I fold my arms across my chest in a defense mechanism. Max seems to have calmed down quite a bit. I give him half a smile and nod. "Yeah, sure. We can talk. Excuse us, Todd. I'll be right back."

Todd grins at us and gives me a discreet wink. "Sure. No problem, Liz."
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
Man I want to smash his face in right now...

What the hell.... he's just like me... probably wants a piece of the Liz action. Well he's not getting any until I've had mine.

I slowly walk outside the tent. When we reach somewhere that no-one will overhear us, I look at her. "Liz... I.... I'm sorry for what I said before. I know it came out badly, and... sure the ferris wheel sucks. But I still got to do it with you. And... knowing that it seems so much better. I know you worked hard to set this up, and.... I really am having a good time."

I bite my lip as I look at her, "And...well.... I don't know if you... if you want me to leave... and I will if thats what you want... but I... I really would like to stay, because I really like spending time with you."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

Out of nowhere, Max suddenly appears - he always knew how to make an appearance. Luckily, Kyle appears behind him so I didn't lose one of my friends in the last minutes and the other isn't going into jail.

Max glares briefly at Todd, whispers something to Liz, glares at Todd again and leaves the tent with Liz. If it were someone else, I'd say Max is jealous but ... Max Evans doesn't get jealous, it's against his nature.

Well, Kyle seems totally fine which is great and I'm sure Tess will appreciate it and Max and Liz are talking so I hope things will be fine between them also. Yet, I'm still slightly annoyed with Max. The whole time we are here at the carnival, he hasn't spoken once to Isabel, just glanced at her a few times.

"You okay?" I ask her softly, knowing that it must be hurting slightly to have Max ignore even if she might never admit it.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"You okay?" I hear Alex's soft voice against my ear and I turn to look at him, "Yeah, I am. I think Max and Liz have gone to talk things out so may be we can get a move on. What do you think?"
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

"Yeah, I am. I think Max and Liz have gone to talk things out so may be we can get a move on. What do you think?"

"If I wouldn't know better, I'd say you have something planned for tonight, Ms. Evans." I reply with a grin, squeezing her hand lightly. Glancing at the other people in the tend, I continue, "Sure, why not. I think the ferris wheel accident was the most exciting thing to happen tonight - aside from the Tunnel of Fear of course."

"I guess we should say goodbye first before we leave though. That is, if we find your brother and Liz."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~KYLE~

Holding out my hand to Todd, I shake his in a manly shake and say, "Hey, Kingston. How's it going?"

He grins at me and I can see that he's about to start his normal train of teasing so I clear my throat and shake my head slightly. He nods almost imperceptibly and glances at Tess. I grin and he grins back. Yeah, we have an understanding. No teasing about sexual orientation in front of someone we're really interested in. "Not bad, Valenti. How are you doing?"

I shrug noncholantly. "Pretty good, pretty good. I'm a bit hungry right now though."

He laughs and shakes his head at me. "When are you not hungry?" Then he excuses himself as some older woman asks to speak with him.

I walk over to Tess and give her a grin. "Well, I'm still alive and so is Max. If I remember correctly, you promised me a Tunnel of Fear ride and food. You ready to go for both?" I ask her. To tell the truth, I want to get Tess alone so we can talk. It seems like every time we are around each other, there are a bunch of other people around too. I keep getting interrupted when I just want to get to know Tess better.

~LIZ~

I smile, pleased more than I'd ever admit by Max's words. "I'll admit that I'm kind of worried that the whole ferris wheel fiasco will cost the kids some well deserved money. I appreciate your saying that it isn't all a disaster." I run a hand briefly through my hair and flip it towards one side...another one of my nervous twitches. I kind of frown at him as his last couple of sentences sink in. "Wait. Why would I want you to leave? What gave you the idea I wouldn't want you around? I like spending time with you too. I don't want you to leave," I tell him sincerely. "I do have to talk with Todd for a few minutes but then I should be free to do whatever you want. Are you feeling better after getting off of the wheel?"
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Yeah...yeah I feel better."

Actually, I don't. My stomach is churning. But not because of the wheel. "And concerning how much the wheel will lose..." I get out a checkbook and write out a large sum for her and hand it to her. "I think that will cover it. "And don't even think about trying to give that back... I'm serious. I'm a doctor, I get payed pretty well. Just take it ok? Consider it my apology."

I smile at her. I'd like to see Toad...whoops I mean 'Todd' beat that!!!
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~LIZ~

See normally, I'd be offended that he offered me money as an apology but then I can see it from his point of view sort of and the kids really need this. I look at the dollar amount on the check and shake my head. I hold it back out to him. "Max, I can't take this. I already accept your apology but the whole point of the carnival was to make money for the kids. This is too much...even for a doctor. It's really sweet of you but it really is too much."

Before Max can say anything, I hear my name called behind me. I turn around to find Todd standing there with an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry to interrupt, Liz, but can I talk to you?" he asks.

I nod and hold up a finger. "Yeah, Todd, just a sec ok." I turn back to Max and try to give the check back again. "Here, Max, take it."