An Unwanted Engagement... C/C Open: Mic, Kyl *Starting*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Lizzie_Parker17
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lizzie_Parker17 »

Liz

I curse under my breath as I pull the suitcases out of my closet. When I spoke to my parents earlier....no...not my parents...parents wouldn't offer their children as bargining chips in a poker game...no....
The King and Queen. When I spoke to them earlier they did not appreciate my less than ladylike behavior...well maybe speaking is an understatement. Yelling or shouting may fit a bit better,
They were marrying me off...me their only daughter to some arrogant self absorbed ass-hole from Antar!
So far they wouldn't budge. Hell no, I think as I sit atop my full suitcase. They will have to carry me out of here kicking and screaming before I agree to lay down and roll over for some playboy from Antar. I may not keep up with all the tabloids but I have heard about Prince Zan. Gorgeous. Rebelious. Young...and a huge player!
Bad News!
Guys like that wern't worth bating an eyelash at, and I fully intend on speaking to my father about the matter at the first available moment, This Zan wasn't going to be a problem.
I stand up, pick up the full suitcase I was sitting on and promptly walk it to the edge of my balcony where I proceed to toss it into the water.
"Im not going anywhere" I mutter to myself. As if on cue I feel myself being lifted up off the floor . I see my room drifting away as I hang upside down off a shoulder of a person I can't identify.
Great.
Maybe they have finally out smarted me!
When the stranger sets me on my feet I ask
"who are you?"
He looks at me for a moment before responding "A good friend. I have a feeling we are gonna be seeing a lot of each other." He ran his hand through his spiky hair and walked away without another word.
"Wait! Where am I?"

Britt

"Check it out! The watchers back on clock. And just when you were thinking career change. Maybe becoming a "looker" or a "seer"
Classic line from Xander
Lizzie_Parker17
Enthusiastic Roswellian

bump

"Check it out! The watchers back on clock. And just when you were thinking career change. Maybe becoming a "looker" or a "seer"
Classic line from Xander
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

if FaithfulAngel24 doesn't mind, I could try playing Alex :)
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Lizzie_Parker17
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Sternbetrachter
Alex is your! She was just temping until we got one whoohoo!
Please start posting whenever you can!
Britt

Classic line from Xander
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

hope that's okay

Alex

Looking around, I sigh as I sit down at the only chair in the room. I should have known better than to let Liz handle the situation with her parents. All her rational thinking was blown out the door when she heard about her marriage. A maid told that you could hear the yelling of the royal family two floors bellow the room they were 'discussing' this.

Having packed everything for the short trip, I'm just waiting for someone to inform me about our leave. Hearing some noise outside, I open the door, my eyebrows rising up when I see Liz being carried away.

Cautiously, I follow Liz and the guy - unsure whether this is something the king ordered to get his daughter on the way or someone trying to kidnap her. When she's put on her feet again and left alone, I walk around the corner, my weapon put away safely again, now that I know that she's in no harm.

"Uh Liz? Everything okay?"
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Lizzie_Parker17
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Liz

I haven't had a temper tantrum since I was 5, and I think I am about to have one.

How dare they?

Have some big brut carry me from my chambers-against my will-to the transit station in the palace. They may be the king and queen but I am still a princess and certainly dont deserve to be treated in this fashion!
"Hmph" I puff as my strggles to escape my captors grip prove unsuccessful. As if my prayers were answered he releases me only to run off to another room.

I wonder if Maria and Alex were kidnapped in the same fashion.

"Uh Liz? Everything okay?"

Alex. Thank god! I run into his open arms.
"Did they kidnap you and Maria as well?"

Britt
Last edited by Lizzie_Parker17 on Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Classic line from Xander
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"Did they kidnap you and Maria as well?"

Liz asks as she hugs me tightly. Holding her for a moment longer to make sure she's really fine, I finally take a step back so I can look at her.

"No, not really. I've been informed that we are to be brought here and I thought you and Maria have been informed as well. Wait, you say Maria is here?"
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Elizabeth Kivana
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Elizabeth Kivana »

Isabel

How enjoyable this night had been! Only a moment ago, I had been grinning and talking to my brother, enjoying the fact that he was a man and that he would have to marry. And then my father had to kill me. Kill me, I say! He wants to give my hand to some man we hardly know. It's almost as if he doesn't love me!! It hurts.

"But, father . . . "

I begin but there is no point in it. He will not listen. He will not care. I lean back on my chair and look away, into a distant dot on the wall, hating him badly. I don't want to look at my brother because a moment ago, I was being nasty to hima bout his marriage. And now, I'm forced into the same thing. But, is it? He said that they could find. Not that they found.

A new smile appears slowly on my face as I hope. And oh, do I hope. I don't want to get married. How can I marry someone if I don't love them? It just doesn't seem fair.
Lizzie_Parker17
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Liz

"No, not really. I've been informed that we are to be brought here and I thought you and Maria have been informed as well. Wait, you say Maria is here?"

"I have no idea! All I know is they are shipping me off to be married to some self absorbed playboy from Antar! This isn't fair Alex." I basically sob out.

As if on cue the spikey haired man returns carrying my soaking wet suitcase which he unceremoniously drops to the floor with a thud
Your luggage my lady"

I burry my head into Alex again
"Where is Maria?" I ask when the crying slows enough for me to speak

Oh" he laughs
This one?" He asks as he hits a button releasing the lock to the adjoining room it slids open smoothly. As if on cue a flustered looking Maria flys through as if she were about to throw herself against it. When she picks herself up from the floor
"Where is Lizzie?" She asks as her eyes locate me
"Lizzie"

OOC: If you havent guessed the spikey haired man is Michael. Sorry for moving your characters but I am trying to get this RPG moving.
Where is Max, Michael, Ava, Maria?
Post soon...if you cant post please let me know and I will recast your characters
Britt

Classic line from Xander
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

Holding Liz close to me, I glare at the other guy. My glaring gets more intense when he carelessly tosses Liz's belongings into a corner of the small room.

"Is there a reason why you are treating Princess Elisabeth like a prisoner, sir?" I ask, just as he presses a button, causing a door to open and we discover that Maria is indeed with us.

What the hell?
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics