The Alien Show (CC , smallUC AU Adult WA) Need Kyle

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

The Alien Show (CC , smallUC AU Adult WA) Need Kyle

Post by madroswellfan »

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO if's, and's or buts...

Title: The Alien Show
Disclaimer - I own nothing. Nothing from "The Trueman Show" or Roswell in any way shape or form.
Rating: ADULT
Created by: MadRoswellFan
Couples CC with suggestions at UC.
With Aliens

If you have ever seen the brilliant film, "The Trueman Show," your on the right sort of lines....but its VERY different. (So that it doesnt get complicated, there real names are there character names on the show)

On the day that Max, Isabel and Michael were born out of the pods, a film crew were filming an alien movie on the rocks outside the cave. The aliens were captured and they "adopted them" legally. They then put them into a TV show. The aliens have no idea that the world they see isnt real. The idea of the show is to see how these aliens live... and for them to show any other aliens out there that it is okay to let others know who they are. They want this so they can find more aliens...and kill them. Max, Isabel and Michael have lived there whole lives in "Fairview", hiding there powers away, but having people trying to get them to come clean.

Tess however was not captured. Nasedo found her and took her into hiding. But two years ago he died when they got close to them. Tess by now knows all about the book, destiny and the fact that the others are on TV. She manages to mindwarp her way into the cast. Her mission from the writers is to make Michael fall for her and eventually become his wife. At first she is only interested in Max as her desting.. but when she sees Kyle the bodyguard/extra she is intregued to say the least...
Tess works as the owner of the supermarket, and has been on the show the past 12 months.

Tess is casted on the show as Alex Whitman's little sister. Alex is a regular cast member, and the Whitmans live next door to the aliens. Alex is the manager of the advertising agency, and over sees all the print adds and tv adverts. He hates lying to the aliens, especially as hes fallen for a particular stunning blonde model...
Alex has been with the cast for the past ten years, and is credited as being number one on the title sequence. He is Max and Michaels best friend.

Isabel is one of 3 models in fairview. But she is the most popular. All the outside world pay to get her to model real products on the show, so that they get more advertising. Isabel loved as a child to play with her powers and at the time all the execs loved her. She really boosted the ratings. However as time went on Is went more into her shell and barely ever uses them now. She doesnt trust people very easily since her 1 and previous boyfriend did the dirty on her. She does however have a small crush on Alex, the guy next door. But she wont admit that to anyone, even herself. Plus...he's her boss...she doesnt want to ruin her job, which she... likes... a bit. But she is getting bored, and considering other options (As alex and Is get more serious perhaps she could quit and do something else?)

Liz is an FBI agent. They are fully aware that the show has aliens, and since they have tried and failed to get the show to give them over, Liz has been sent in undercover. She is to either help them escape in a way that means the FBI can get them... or kill them if necessary. She starts off as a extra cast member, but later on when the show finds out the truth she goes into hiding. She has currently been with the show the past two weeks, and has no specific role... she does what she's told, doing jobs including, cleaning in Max's building, driving around blocks, walking and buying things regularly from the supermarket. She blends in easily.

Max is an accountant. His job is mostly entirely fake. The numbers he inputs are completely made up, and he picks between clients that don't exist. He thinks something strange is going on, but he doesn't know what.

Maria is a cast member, and is Max's secretary. The writers want her to pair up with Max, and so they make her wear skimpy outfits. Of course, since Michael comes to visit Max all the time, Michael is soon very interested in the bubbily blonde. Maria is the newest member of the cast, having coming into the show as this starts.

Michael works at the supermarket. His job is dull and the only thrills he gets is when he goes to see Max, when actually he goes to smile at Maria. He has a strange feeling about Tess and doesn't know why. Tess has been obvious that she is interested in him (purely because she has been told to) but Michael has been trying to brush her off so he doesnt lose his job.

Kyle is the top bodyguard/extra. He stands around in the background and takes care of "little situations" that arise that might make the aliens wonder the truth. He is often to be seen walking down the street that they live and going in the supermarket as he has a big crush on Tess. He has been part of the cast for the last 3 years.

Couples are CC but obviously some UC scenes maybe nice however to add to make it more interesting (EG Mike/Tess Maria/Max - it wouldnt be overly done...just because they have been told to do it)

Cast
Max - MadRoswellFan
Michael - Isabelle
Isabel - KarenEvans
Tess - alizaeleven
Liz - Isabelle
Maria - Fehr'sBear
Alex - Sternbetrachter
Kyle - MadRoswellFan *temping*

Other characters can be added! If you have any good ideas for extra characters please PM me!

Rules:
1) Long posts (at least two paragraphs) with expression.
2) I'd like sample posts.
3) No rushing! No drastic changes to the story line unless you've contacted me and other players involved.
4) If you aren't going to be a round for a while, please say so we can arrange a temp. If I don't here for you for a while and you don't tell me I will recast.
Last edited by madroswellfan on Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:51 am, edited 16 times in total.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

hm, if noone else takes him, I'd Alex ... I mean, I'd play Alex :P
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Yay! Thanks Trude :D He's yours pendng your sample post ;)

Edited:
Great sample post hun :D He's yours :D
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel please :)
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

:D Thanks for the interest Karen :D Give me a sample post and shes yours hun ;)

Edited shes yours :D
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Hmm, could I try for Maria??
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

could I be Liz?
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Isabelle - Sure just gimme a sample post :D
Fehr - Likewise! :)
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Isabelle she's yours! Fehr, still waiting on your sample post.

I'm gonna temp Kyle, and I might have found someone to take Michael...

All we need now is someone to either play or Temp Tess...
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

sorry, having a busy week, I'll get that sample post in today or tomorrow. :D