The Alien Show (CC , smallUC AU Adult WA) Need Kyle

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~KYLE~~~~~
"Well, now that you've asked, do I still go to make-up and everything? Or am I supposed to pick out clothes myself, and all that...and while I'm playing the secretary, do I live somewhere in the fake town so it seems more realistic? And is there some sort of code I can say if I need help with something??"

I nod understanding her need for questions. The interviewers and stuff never tell the rookies the REAL information they need...aka...wardrobe.

"Reasonable and necessary questions," I tell her. "You're right to ask..." I continue driving us down the main road. "Well, make-up and wardrobe are situated in the building two left of the building you're working in - aka Max's building. To get in there you need to go in the elevator and..." I take a quick glance over at her. "Actually.... since thats where I'm taking us now, you don't need to worry about that. I'll show you."

I turn my eyes back to the road. "Concerning your residence... yes there is a pacific house for you. Most do not get them, but incase you get Evans in it you do. However we don't expect you to actually stay there the whole time. Your quite welcome to come to wardrobe, or if you go past there, the cast members lounge. There are beds and other rooms there that you can use if you don't feel comfortable in your house. But obviously you will need to be there if Max decides to call. If you want to risk that he won't and he does and he gets suspicious... well to be honest thats your look out." I give a small sympethetic smile, "Personally, I would suggest only hanging out there early morning or a reasonable time of evening, when you can say you were out jogging or out elsewhere eg Dinner."

We finally make the work district and I pull up in the parking lot. "And regarding codes..."

I reach behind me and pull out my folder from the back seat. I open it and pull out from inside a cast handbook. I hand it over to her. "You'll need to memorise the codes, but try and get them into a reasonable conversation if you can. By saying a radom word you almost mite as well be shouting "HELP!""

I smile at her as I hop out the car. "This way..." I say as I head towards the wardrobe building. We go through the revolving doors and I press the button for the fake elevator.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Michael*

This is not quite how I envisioned my life. I always wanted to travel to see if there was something out there for me. You know something better then Fairview, but for one reason or another I have never made it out of this town. The only thing that keeps me sane is that when I get finished working at the Grocery store (Yes, I know how sad that sounds) I can go visit Max at his office. That’s where I am heading now.

I pass by a woman who offers me a flirtatious smile. I’ve never seen the woman before in my life but she looks at me as if she’s known me for years. I continue walking not even going to stop and get her number. What’s the point? I wouldn’t call her any way.I think it's safe to say that my love life has hit the proverbial rocks. Sure there’s Tess and she had made her intentions widely known ,but I just don’t see it working. Don’t get me wrong she has a rocking body ,but there just seems to be something off.

I don’t know it’s probably just me being paranoid again.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I sigh to myself. I must have missed Isabel, and I bet Michael is still in bed. I finish my food and drink I grab my car keys off the wall. Time to go and imput those numbers and check them and re-check them...fun fun fun.... They don't do them yourselves you know...

Grabbing my briefcase I head outside and smile at a neighbour whos walking down the street. They smile back politely and carry on. Meanwhile I go over to my nice silver Porshe and jump in. I start the engine up and back out of my drive, immediately flip on the radio.

"Your listening to FairView radio, and how are you feeling this morning?"

"Alritey." I reply to the radio for the fun of it.

"Well thats not too bad, but maybe we can help you get in a better mood with this track."

Immediately "Sexy back" by Justin Timberlake starts playing. Not really my cup of tea to be honest, but it will do. I get out of the drive and start driving along the street.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- I assumed that Liz doesn't have an ear-piece. If that's wrong, I'll be happy to edit.

*Liz*

I'm just driving around the block in a three-year-old Camry when the radio flickers to life. "Max is leaving the house. Be alert and stay in character."

Right, I think. I don't even have a character, but I know what they mean. Be the normal neighbor. Somebody trying to get somewhere-else. Someone with no particular business to do with Max.

I happen to be driving in the direction that Max will be taking. As I come up to the building, I see that he's already in his car and starting it up. In a moment, he's pulling into traffic right in front of me. I can see the back of his head through the window. His hair looks great, as usual.

I'm driving, trying to be invisible as instructed, and wondering again about how to get these three off of the island. All these 'innocent bystanders' are employees. Witnesses. Guards. Obstacles. If kidnapping turns out to be the only option, I may need to get a few more agents on the set. Right now, it's only me -- and one guy who helps in the accountingoffice on the mainland. At least, that's all I know about.

Oh no!

Suddenly I realize that the light ahead has turned red and Max has stopped. I slam on my brakes to stop the car, squeezing the steering wheel so tight that my knuckles go white.

A sudden jarring tells me that I'm too late. I've hit his bumper. Shit! What do I do now? I'm not supposed to have contact with Max. I'll get fired -- from the set and maybe from the Bureau. I have to do something. This may be my only chance to talk to him.

I get out of the car, knowing that I have to. That's what a normal person would do.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. It was an accident," I say, to Max and also to all the directors and producers who are watching. I don't have a character. I don't have any background or a storyline. No props. Nothing. I don't even have an ear-piece for the writers to give me lines. It's time to be creative...
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

(ooc: That was great Isabelle :D!)
~~~~~MAX~~~~~
As the sexy back song plays Im usual, careful driver self. As I reach the traffic lights on main avenue, I pull up as they turn red. Good careful me...

*Crash*
My car bumps forward and if it wasn't for my seatbelt who knows what would have happened... and then they would have run tests on me at the hospital... and that absolutely can not happen. My back hurts a little, but I can heal that later in the bathroom or something. I watch as the driver behind opens there door. I quickly get out doing the same and watch as the driver comes towards me...

The stunning brunette. The stunning brunette with hair that looks so soft... The stunning brunette with hair that looks so soft and has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen... The stunning brunette with hair that looks so soft and has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen and the most perfact skin and most perfect lips...

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. It was an accident,"
"It's....it's ok." I tell her, finding it hard to form words as I look at her. "No harm done..." I look over at my car and see the bumper's very screwed up. "Or none that really matters anyway."

I smile at her, "So um...I guess I'm gonna need your insurance details..."
I slowly fish out a pen from my pocket and find a small scrap piece of paper. I use my cars top to press on, "So what's your name..." I say lookibg back at her, smiling.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Liz*

Here I am, face to face with one of the aliens. He's still so cute. So very, very handsome. When I was thirteen I had a crush on him, like half the girls in my school. All of us dreaming about meeting him if it were real, being married to a guy who secretly had amazing powers -- but nobody really wanted their marriage to be on TV twenty-four hours a day. Not for the first time, I wonder about who would ever sign up for that. And what happens when this show is eventually cancelled and everyone goes home?

He doesn't seem to upset as he inspects the damage and then takes out a scrap of paper. "So um...I guess I'm gonna need your insurance details... So what's your name...?" he asks.

My insurance details? My name? The only documents I have on me have my own name on them -- and my real world address. I have no idea what the registration in the car says -- but he probably doesn't need that. At first, I try to hide my worries, but then I use them. It's perfectly in character for a person who's just been in a fender-bender to be a bit upset. Especially if it's her fault.

"Um, Liz. I'm Liz Parker." I smile at him, nervously. I've already admitted to being at fault. Normally not a good idea, but it happens to be true. "Let me get my insurance card," I say, turning back to get my purse from the car.

I reach into the car and get my purse, rummaging through it for my wallet. "You're being so nice about this," I say, turning over the document for him to copy. "I guess I need your data, too, Mr --?" I stop, sounding uncertain since I'm not supposed to know his name.

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Um, Liz. I'm Liz Parker." The perfect name for the perfect girl... Liz...I just want to say it again and again.... but I'm thinking saying it at all right now will make me look like more of an idiot than I already do. Besides, what kinda guy smiles when they take your insurance details?

"Let me get my insurance card," I watch her as she starts to go into her car and search for her purse. I can't help but watch her as she moves... such gentle movements.... I swallow as she comes back out with the document.

"You're being so nice about this," She says as she turns it over for me to see. "I guess I need your data, too, Mr --?"

I turn to her and smile. "Max... Max Evans." I stand there smiling at her for a moment before saying, "And hey... its not a big deal. These things can be.... fixed." I stand there looking at her for another moment before realising that I'm staring at her. "Uh... so let me get you mine...." I get into my car and fumble around for my details. When I finally find then I come back and offer the sheet of paper to her to copy. I know I should start copying hers but.... I just want to make this moment last for as long as I can.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Liz*

"These things can be.... fixed," he says, after telling me his name. I nod internally. He could fix it all with his alien powers, but I know he won't. He'll take the car to a shop and get it fixed the normal way in order to hide his abilities and keep a secret that's known to everyone in America. Even now, I bet the producers are racing around making sure they have a car repair shop on the set and someone to play the mechanics.

The producers of this show have been rather disappointed that the aliens use their powers so infrequently. They're so very cautious... which only makes it harder for the FBI to guage their threat.

Max comes back with a bit of paper and his documents. I take them, wondering if he'll notice how my hand is trembling slightly. My mind is still racing with how to make this work for me. How can I keep from being fired from the set? Can I get him to trust me at all?

I start to copy down the information from his card. It's not needed. The show will be contacting my insurance agent, I'm sure. His policy isn't even real, I don't think. I quickly jot down my name and my personal cell phone number on the bottom of the page. Then I tear it in half and give him that bit as I return his card. If he doesn't call today, the producers will be sneaking in and replacing the note when he sleeps. How can I make sure he does without drawing the attention of the producers?

"Here you go," I say handing the page back so he can start writing down my data. "Do you think we need to wait for the police?"
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
When she takes it from me, I can't help but wish that our hands had touched. She quickly starts copying things down.
"Here you go," she hands back the paper to me. "Do you think we need to wait for the police?"

I smile at her and say, "No... no I don't see why. My car seems fine... I can drive it to work and get a mechanic to pick it up from there." I say with a smile. "And yours seems driveable too..." I shrug as I start to write down my information for her. My eyes flicker to hers and I notice how she's put her name and cell number down. I could ring her... I could speak to her at a later date...

The mere thought fills me with excitement. I would definitely like to see her again. I fill out my details, making sure my cell is at the bottom too. If she calls me... god how amazing would that be. In this town... there never seems to be many women that interest me. If at all. My secretaries are always too.... flirtacious and forward. The only other girl I really know would be Tess... but she's Alex sister. And thats way to wierd.

I finish writing and offer to her my details, hoping she notices my cell on there. I hold it out hoping our hands might touch this time. "So... it was nice bumping into you." I joke.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Liz*

"I believe I was the one who bumped into you," I grin back. Why does his smile make me feel so good inside? He's not some casual stranger. He's an alien. He's my assignment.

And he's amazing and cute and friendly and funny and nice.

He hands the paper back to me and I take it, being careful to brush my fingers against his. It feels almost exciting. I see the way his eyes light up and I wonder if he feels it too. Can I use this? Can I make him call me? There's a phone number written on the bottom of his information but I doubt I can call him. He doesn't know it, but his number is blocked from most incoming calls. Maybe I could get through if I called from within the set but I'm not sure. He doesn't know how lucky he is to never get solicitation calls -- well unless it's part of the script.

"It's a shame we couldn't meet under better circumstances," I say, struggling for a way to get him to suggest something. If I did, the producers would fire me for sure, but I can argue that the hinting is innocent. 'Just playing a part.' Please let me want to call me! Even more, please don't let them kick me off the set!