Mystique (Roswell/BtVS/A/SV/SN Adult) *Lana needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Chloe*

Some people are morning people. They are awake and ready to greet the day as soon as the sun rises. I am not one of those unique individuals. Instead I pull the covers up over my head and groan as my alarm goes off for the third time. I absolutely cannot press snooze again. Wallowing in defeat I push the burgundy comforter down and place my bare feet down on the cold hotel floor. I cringe when I catch a glimpse of my disheveled short blonde locks. That’s not going to work for my first big day as a reporter for The Daily Planet.

This is like a dream come true. I feel like I am finally in the right place at the right time. Hopping out of bed with a slight spring in my step I grab a towel and head to the bathroom for a speedy shower. Once I’m clean I slip into my new first day of work clothes. I look pretty good if I do say so myself. I’m so glad Lana convinced me to buy this outfit. It was a bit pricey but to say the least but totally worth it. My first resolution when moving to Boston was to break out of the mold.

I’m going to be more outgoing and try to put myself out there and for more then just a story. Don’t get me wrong. My work is still very important to me ,but I’m determined to get over a certain farm boy and the only way I know how is to meet someone else. Although I find it hard to believe there is anyone out there who is as special as Clark and I’m not even referring to the super powers.

I study my dazzling blue eyes for a moment building up the determination I’m going to need to make it through this day. Once my confidence is built up I grab my bag and head out the door. Once outside I immediately flag down a cab. “The Daily Planet Please and step on it.” Okay so some habits die hard.
:D :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~GILES~~~~~
Searching is evil. I can't seem for it to come up with anything, and things keep popping out at me that I simply do not wish to see!

“Good Morning, Yoda.”

"Huh?" I look up from the horrible contraption beneath my fingers. Buffy... I should have known of course, but I was concentrating. "Buffy..." I say as I instictively take my glasses off to wipe them again. "Do you have plans today? After any work at college you must have..." I sigh as I stand up and go over towards her. "Buffy we need to talk."

I indicate for her to follow me and I sit down on the couch and motion her to sit with me. "Buffy, I have referenced practically all my books...I've checked out the libraries in town - which by the way only one is of any use..... and since I don't know what I'm looking for I'm coming up blank." I sigh and say, "I simply can't use that damned machine... and I don't see theres anything any of us can do until either something bad happens... or you go and speak to Angel."

I sigh, "I'm sorry Buffy but I've exhauted my resources. You brought me here to give you my opinion and help, and to be frank, I can't do that unless I have more to go on than, "Big evil in Boston"." I take a sip of my tea and add, "Besides, you know your going to have to see him sooner or later, and we both know sooner would be better than procastinating."

I look at her, trying to decipher what she's thinking. I know how hard this is for her but... she brought me here. Really she should be fighting this thing alone. If she wants my help she needs to help me have some clue as for what to look for.
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Kyle~

I grope around in the dark for my shirt, trying to be quiet so as not to wake the person snoring contentedly in the bed behind me. Grabbing up a discarded shirt I pull it on and quietly let my self out.

This as been my morning ritual since moving to Boston. Most normal people would start the day with a cup of coffee. I find my self sneaking out of some strangers home. What? Don’t look at me like that most of them knew it was a one night stand I’m just being polite and letting them sleep in is all. But shhh! Don’t tell the girls they’d kill me if they knew I was having one night stands and since one girl has the power to go into my mind and the other could possibly melt me it’s totally possible that they would. We’ve gotten really good at hiding the dead bodies.

If I remember correctly I’m getting a new roommate today which is cool I guess though honestly I haven’t been at the frat house much. I usually grab my things in the morning then head out. I really should have done some cleaning yesterday considering there is still stuff there the previous owner lift behind.

Before long I find my self stepping into the frat house my home away from home. No, I can’t say that with a straight face yet but I’m working on it!

“Hey Kyle man!” Derek the guy in charge of the house (in other words he orders the beer) call out to me. “Your new roomy is upstairs, the names Clark looked a little freaked out when I showed him around so play nice ok? Oh and party to night so bring you’re your friends dude.”

And with that he’s out the door. I roll my eyes suddenly feeling sorry for the new guy. I wonder what hazing he had to go through? I’ll ask him when I see him there’s nothing like bonding with a roomy over embarrassing ordeals or so they say.

Seeing my door’s open and someone is in there unpacking I assume he must be my new roommate. My suspicions are verified when some guy I don’t really know all that well walking past me says. “Hey Kyle man where were you last night?”

I just give him an incredulous, he knows very well where I’ve been it’s no secret what I’m up to. Except to Maria, Liz, and Issy cause they would kill me. Not that I really talk to them much any more or any of the pod squad really. After the whole Tess thing I’ve been the odd man out and really the only reason I tagged along was because at any moment I would develop alien powers. Oh and Isabel told me I really had no choice in the matter, she’s pushy that way.

And yes when my powers did just pop up out of nowhere the ET’s did help me like they helped Liz but ever since then, pardon the pun please? I’ve been feeling alienated. Not a human anymore not an alien not even a hybrid so I’ve just been well enjoying life I guess partying at the clubs and what not. Like last night, I knew I should of gotten back to the frat house and cleaned up a little but this hot guy had been checking me out all night really what was I spose to do?

So ignoring the guy I don’t really know or like I step into my room. The new guy doesn’t notice me at first so I say. “Hey you must be the new guy. I’m Kyle I’ll be your roommate during the duration of your stay at our fine establishment. I’m being sarcastic by the way if you can’t tell.”
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~CLARK~~~~~
I'm busy with my unpacking when I hear voices from downstairs. My superhearing picks up everyword of the guy downstairs. Freaked? I was not freaked.... I roll my eyes as I continue to unpack. I figure it would be better to act like I didn't hear him than to be standing at the door waiting. I listen as I hear his footsteps come into the room.

“Hey you must be the new guy. I’m Kyle I’ll be your roommate during the duration of your stay at our fine establishment. I’m being sarcastic by the way if you can’t tell.” When he stars speaking I turn around and smile at him. "Hey... Clark Kent," I said as I straightened up and went to stand over by him. I offer him my hand. "I hope you don't mind...there were some pictures on my side that I weren't keen on, so I carefully took them down...but I have them all here if you want them..." I say offering him the...scantily clad lady pictures.

"I'm sure this place isn't THAT bad... everyone seems nice enough... although the idea of a huge party tonight sounds... interesting." I say carefully as I make room on my bed and sit down. "So how long have you been here?" I ask politely.
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Kyle~

"Hey... Clark Kent," the guy says walking over and extending his had. I shake it. "I hope you don't mind...there were some pictures on my side that I weren't keen on, so I carefully took them down...but I have them all here if you want them..."

“Oh dude sorry I’ve never gotten around to throwing out the previous owners things that he lift behind.” I take the posters he holds out and chuck them in the garbage pail that was conveniently placed near me.

"I'm sure this place isn't THAT bad... everyone seems nice enough... although the idea of a huge party tonight sounds... interesting." Clark goes on to say. He returns to his bed probably to finish unpacking. "So how long have you been here?"

“I’ve been in Boston for a whole week now.” I laugh. “Major culture shock for the small town boy although it’s nice to walk into a non-alien theme restaurant for once.”
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~CLARK~~~~
“I’ve been in Boston for a whole week now.” He laughs. “Major culture shock for the small town boy although it’s nice to walk into a non-alien theme restaurant for once.”

My body immediately freezes for a split second at the word "alien". But after a moment I'm fine again and say, "Alien-themed restaurant? Wow...were exactly was your small town..." I look at him for a moment and smile. "Oh let me guess... the infamous Roswell?"

I grin at him, "But I know what you mean about the whole, "small town" thing. I come from Smallville. Its right there in the title." I say with a shrug. "All you need to know. "SMALLville. Oh....that and its the 'meteor capital of the world' supposedly." I roll my eyes. "So Kyle...do you believe in aliens?" I try to friendly joke, but I have to admit, I'm intreguied as to what he will answer. Will he say he does... in which case... should I be worried? I mean technically I'm human....or at least I'm an alien with no powers...I'm not quite sure what the technical term for that is.

What if he says he doesn't and finds out about me somehow? Ok, I'm freaking... I need to chill. I'm human...mostly at least. I smile at him as I wait for his answer.
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Kyle~

"Alien-themed restaurant? Wow...were exactly was your small town..." Clark asks then he smiles. "Oh let me guess... the infamous Roswell?"

I nod and he goes on to say. "But I know what you mean about the whole, "small town" thing. I come from Smallville. Its right there in the title." he shrugs. "SMALLville. Oh....that and it’s the 'meteor capital of the world' supposedly." he rolls his eyes the same way I do when I talk about Roswell, well not so much now that I know there are aliens and now that I’m on a first name bases with them.

“So Kyle...do you believe in aliens?"

Now how to answer that? oh easy enough I guess a little truth a little lie a little joke. I shrug. “I thought Miss Topolsky was an alien, she was our guidance counselor. But it turned out she was just an undercover FBI agent.” I smile. “And I really wish I was kidding when I say that. It must be nice to come from a small town that doesn’t have crazy alien hunters harassing you every other week.” I finish with a wistful sigh.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Dean

I walk up the dorm stairway slowly, as if trying to delay me knocking on Sam's door as long as possible. I haven't spoken to him in a long time, or dad, which could possibly be the reason I'm...well, hesitant.

Finally I reach the hallway, and find the room that the Dean's office gave me when I asked where my brother was staying. I lift my hand up, and knock on the door before I can lose confidence and just walk away.

I don't want to contact Sam like this, but I need his help. Something...is happening, and I need to figure out what it is, and I can't do it alone. I mean, the demons are getting stronger; the one I dealt with last night was a royal pain in the ass. It used to be easier to kill them.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~SAM~~~~~
I hear a knock at the door and I can't help but sigh in relief. Finally...an escape. I smile as I stand up and head over to the door, excepting it to be Amanda. Well its not as if I have many people who brave my roommate to come see me. I swing open my door, smiling broadly and open my mouth to say hi...

When I freeze.

Dean.

I shut my mouth and look at him for a moment. Then, checking I have my keys in my pocket, I stand out in the hallway, closing the door behind me. I don't want my nosy, rude roommate involved in....this.

I look at him and say quietly, "Why Dean... your delivaring my christmas card yourself this year? Three months early?" I state in a voice that doesn't sound jokey like my question.
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Xander~

Why don’t I ever check my messages? You think I would have learned by now wouldn’t you? But no! I can’t tell you haw many times checking my messages could of saved me the trouble of getting attacked by vampires or other badies but I digress.

“No problem, Willow. Your aid with solving that equation helped save Drew and I a month worth of failure.”

Looking ahead I see some guys lugging boxes into a room. This must be Willow’s new place, great I found it quicker then I thought I would. Go me, go me. Putting on a burst of speed I make it to the door before it closes.

“Hey Will!” I call out. “Oh nice place you got here.”