Mystique (Roswell/BtVS/A/SV/SN Adult) *Lana needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Sure thankies

That just leaves Cordelia...

Cordelia
Cant be:
Me - I'm playing Angel and they both work at AI
NightshadeIsis - Michael/Cordy pairing
Maougha - Kyle/Cordy pairing
Fehr'sBear - I'm presuming they're might be some unfinished Zander/Cordy issues
So that would leave people who could in essence players as:
FaithfulAngel24 and Storm
(Isabelle says she doesn't know BtVS well)
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Ok I'm starting this... :D

~~~~~CLARK~~~~~
I swallow as I look up at the building I was staying at for most of the next few years of my life. And I cant help but think...maybe this was a hugeee mistake. Maybe I should turn around right now and go back to Smallville where I belong. Where I can do my chores...slowly. I have no idea how my dads gonna manage without me, I mean its not as if he can pay for some help. And most of the reason my parents said I could go so far away was because I could just zip back and do all my chores in ten minutes....

But not anymore. With the good you take the bad. And if thats the only problem I have by having my powers taken away from me...then I really don't mind! Because now...Lana and I are together. I know, its a miracle. I can hardly believe it myself. Lana Lang and I are a couple. A real couple. And lets just say weve taking big steps in our relationship. So Im so so glad Im in the same town as my GIRLFRIEND Lana Lang. Ok it would have been nice to be in Worthington too, and be on campus with her...but Boston Bay wont be so bad... As long as living here won't be too much of a problem.

"Clark!"
I look up and see the guy in charge of the house come towards me. "Hey man, welcome to the Omega fraternity! Its nice to have you here Clark!"
Thats right... a fraternity. Well I cant afford a hotel or a flat so...
"Its nice to be here" I tell him.
He gives me a cocky grin and pats me on the back. "Well man, I got you a great roommate. His name's Kyle, and we're not sure but we think he might be gay, so it won't be akward between you two."
I give him a confused look before realising what he meant. "Im not gay"
He grins. "Joking man. But yeah your with Kyle. Here's your key" he says handing it to me. "I gotta head out and spread the word about the party tonight. See ya later"
"Thanks man" I say trying to fit in, but the words feel so foreign coming out of my mouth.

I take a deep breath before heading up the front steps and I immediately see the huge bar. Oh dear. Ive never drunk anything before...thats going to be intresting when the guys find out! I head up the stairs towards my room door. I open it and take a look inside. The walls are covered with pictures of scantily clad girls. Well...if Kyle is gay, Im sure he wont mind me taking them down! I inspect the room and it looks rather normal. I sit down on my bed and start to unpack. I wonder what Lana's up to. At least I wont have to stay here all the time...cos hopefully Lana will let me stay with her once in a while. She's definitely not coming here though. Not with these guys around! God imagine what theyd do to her! I wonder when Kyle is gonna arrive...

~~~~~KIVAR~~~~~
The time is coming. The time when I will show Antar who is truely King. Everyone hopes for the return of Zan, Vilandra and Rath. But soon, all hopes will be gone, and my son will be leading the attack on Earth and eventually the milkyway galaxy. My son will return to me, and I will make him see the true way of being a Kryptonian. And one day all will see the truth about the Kryptonian race. That two live, not one. And the one that no one knew about will take over the universe.

Soon, my plan begins. On earth, it will begin at dusk. And Kal-el will begin his mission to destroy the royal three. He will do this for he will have no choice. The body Im preparing to inhabit is almost ready. By the next morning earth time I will be inside it. I will rule it and check on Kal-el, without his knowledge. And no one can stop me.

A new beggining begins. A new time, and new era. The era of the Kryptonians.

~~~~~SAM~~~~~
I sigh as Im ignored by the jerk of a guy who is my roommate. He has his mp3 player on loud and has decided I don't exist. Well as long as he doesn't disturb me and my studying, I don't care. I move over to my laptop and switch it on. As I do so I look at the pictures I placed by it. Ones of my mother and father before Dean and I came along, and the other is a picture of my fifth birthday, which was only a bit before the incident at home.

So this is Worthington... well at least its a far cry from the monsters and such. I'll never have to battle a monster again. Dad's on his mission and Dean is on his. I haven't spoken to either in a long time. Too busy fighting and killing. Thats not me. This is me. Studying...having fun... going on a date with Amanda tonight...

If only I don't get kicked out... which I might well be if I kill my roommate who I am SO tempted to deal with right now! I would do anything to get out of this room at the minute... or better yet for him to get out of it.

~~~~~ANGEL~~~~~
I listen to the silence of my darkened study... thinking. Its what I do best... well... beside fighting the evil of this world... at least when I have a soul. I wish I could say that my thoughts were entirely fixed on my work and the job at hand. It wouldn't be so bad if I even grieved the death of Doyle, who I didn't really know. But the fact is.... I'm not thinking of either of those things. I'm not even thinking about all the God-knows-how-many people I killed. No.... I'm thinking about... her... Buffy.

The one person I've truely ever loved... and resulted in me losing my soul; resulted in more deaths. When she came back to see me this last year... I had time turned back for me so that I wouldn't become human... so Buffy wouldn't die. But she'll never know that. She'll never have that day... the day that I have only in memory.

As Cordelia would say, "Get over it." I need to start work. It may be sunny outside, but there are still things I can do... things I need to work out. Supposedly someone is going to die at the party tonight. I have to be there. And what am I going to do without Doyle. I certainly can't tell the future...

Thats a problem I need to solve. But in the meantime, I need to research dark evils from other dimensions... see if I can get a head start on whatever's coming. Silently, I flip on the light and start up the computer. I don't see my reflection in the screen of course. Cordelia says I'm pale but... how would I know? I quickly start searching, and wonder when Cordelia would put in an appearance today.

~~~~GILES~~~~~
I quickly slip off my glasses and clean them thoughtfully as the kettle in front of me boiled. Why was Buffy sent here of all places? Boston seemed the most unlikely place for a big evil to wipe out the world... But here we are and here we will stay until we find it.

It should of course be Buffy that does this... I'm no longer her watcher and she shouldn't depend on me so anymore. I know she's hurting about coming here but... we do what we have to do. I wonder when she's going to go and tell Angel that shes in town. Or even if she plans on telling him at all. Xander must surely be aware that Cordelia is with Angel too... unless Buffy didn't tell him that is. But I doubt that. And so when is he going to see her? Will he see her?

Teenagers.

I slip my glasses back on my nose and pour the boiled water into my mug. I stir the tea as I ponder where Buffy and Xander are this morning.

~~~~~LEX~~~~~
Another day? Yes. Another normal day? No. Definitely not.
Lana and Clark left for Boston very early this morning. I said my goodbye's last night... but I didn't want to say goodbye. At least not to one of them. Lana... I've been in love with her for a while now. But I haven't done anything because of Clark... Clark. The guy who won't tell me the truth. The guy who lies blatantly to Lana.

I want to go to join them in Boston... but somethings holding me back. It's almost as if I'm waiting for something. And Luthors never wait. So why does this feel so... strange? I've been missing little periods of time these past few days... nothing long though. Maybe I just need a break from work for a while.

Luthors don't take breaks.

I sigh as I look down at my work and get back to it.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Edited out... since Liz is someone else WELCOME WELCOME KAT!!!
Last edited by StormWolfstone on Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Willow~

I’ve been in Worthington for nearly a month now, however just recently was finally accepted for a move to a new room where I might have better luck with getting my studies done. My old roommate had been a bit on the wild side and constantly had people that were getting into my things, some of which included my magic items. They were lucky I hadn’t gone of the deep end and decided to do something towards them when they’d broken the staff that Oz had bought for me before I moved away from Sunnydale.

A small mending spell had fixed the damage but if it had failed to fix it, I had already prepared something in return. Oz means so much to me and his being gone has torn me apart. I won’t have someone messing with my things. With a smile I look at a couple of the guy’s I’d befriended from the computer club as they helped me move my things. “I appreciate this guy’s.” I tell them as I carry a couple of bags that have my magic items in them.

“No problem, Willow. Your aid with solving that equation helped save Drew and I a month worth of failure.” Rick replies and I can’t help but laugh. They’d never completely understand if I said it wasn’t really me that had done it. More that the magic had helped.

Upon reaching the room, I opened the door and let the guys in. I was more then happy that I was going to have a room to myself. No roommate to bother with.

Not to mention, with whatever it was that the council felt brewing out there, I’d rather not have to deal with more mundane nonsense. I had to be ready to study and research anything that was necessary. With Oz leaving and everything else that had happened over the last few years, I’d have to say I’ve done rather well. Of course, I couldn’t help but wonder if Xander would be by to see my new room. I’d left him a voice mail early in the morning to let him know I was changing rooms.

It was strange, how close we were to Angel now. I can’t help but wonder how Buffy is handling things but I don’t have the chance to see her quite as often as I’d like to now that I have my triple major in the works. Psychology, physiology and spatial sciences were the majors I chose to go for.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

As I stood in the shop that I had mysteriously inherited after only being employed a month, the owner of which had ended up dying of a heart attack, I glanced over the pages and pages of inventory. Two days now, for two days Fate's Antiquities has been mine. The lawyers were quick to turn everything into my name without any hesitation. According to the one that had handled Mr. Richard Hanlin's will, he'd changed it only four days before he'd passed on and made certain that a certain amount was already placed into an account for me so that the inheritance taxes were paid without me having to worry.

I could hardly believe my luck, and I hadn't shared the news with the others just yet. Especially when they hadn't been in town long. I'd come here to get set up earlier then the others because I'd had the job offer from Mr. Hanlin and had wanted to start immediately. So, when Max, Michael, Maria and Kyle came into town there was already a house ready that I'd rented. I knew that they'd help out with the new bills, but now I wasn't sure I would need the help.

Mr. Hanlin's accounting showed that Fate's Antiquities had a revenue that was more then even my father made. For the sake of making certain that the FBI didn't think of trying to trace me, I'd been careful and changed my last name for work purposes only to Brighton. So, now as I went over all the forms I couldn't help but smile as I saw Isabel Brighton, Owner.

The phone in the office beside me rang and I picked it up, "Fate Antiquities, Isabel Brighton, how may I help you?"

"Miss Brighton, are you available to hold a meeting with me? My name is Malachi Kearney. Rich and I were supposed to meet soon to discuss a special piece that he was going to try and locate for me. I'm willing to pay ten thousand for each piece you locate and the costs you expend searching for them, but it's very important you remain indiscreet. There is another person seeking them and she'll stop at nothing to get them before I do. Her reasons are not as good as my own." The Irish accent in the man's voice catches my attention as I listen to him speak.

"Certainly, Mr. Kearney. Would you like to come to the office or meet for a luncheon?" I ask, feeling that if Rich was willing to do this thing for him, I could at least listen even with the talk of danger involved. Or maybe it was because of the danger that I was intrigued.

"When you close the shop today, I'll be there. I can't risk being seen out in the open right now. Not with her trying to track my movements." The tone in his voice had me tensing. It almost seemed like the way me and my friends felt about the FBI and alien hunters.

"Alright, I'll see you then." I said and after a moment the line went dead.

That was an odd call, but my day only got stranger when one of the employees came back. "Miss Brighton, there is a woman out here that wishes to speak with you about something. She seems like she's not the type that will take no for an answer. Should I phone the police?"

"No, I'll speak with her, Daniel. You go ahead back up front and let her know I'll be there in just a moment." When Daniel had gone, I stood and sighed, forcing my expression to freeze before I walked out to the front of the shop. This couldn't be a coincidence. I'd learned that there weren't coincidences anymore.

As I stepped into the front room, I saw that Daniel was giving the woman some tea and took a moment to peruse her. She was young in appearance, long wavy auburn hair with red tints rested loosely over her back. The outfit she wore was a sleek black business suit that looked like it was probably silk and a large designer. When the woman turned as I approached I found that her eyes were calculating and nearly coal black.

As I watched, she lifted her lips and held out her free hand. "Thank you, Miss Brighton. I am pleased that you have deigned to speak with me. I'm sorry about the loss Fate's has suffered so recently. Richard was such a nice man and often was able to get me everything I ever so desired. Brilliant was what he was."

"Yes, he certainly was." I replied, giving her a measured look. "To what do I owe the pleasure of this visit, Miss..."

"Oh, forgive me. I do ramble from time to time. I'm Rain Lockewood. Richard and I... well we've been partners in many things over the years. I'm much older then I look, mind you. He said he was setting up a meeting for later this week with a dealer for a piece I was looking for. Well, one of them anyway. There are actually nine that I am seeking." There was a pause and I tried to think back to things I'd discussed with Richard before he'd died. He had been obsessed with the greek mythology.

Muses! That's what she was wanting. "I'll be happy to see if I can locate any notes among the store books, but thus far I haven't found a date book for him. He always said that the best appointment list he could ever have was in his head." I replied, though I was beginning to calculate just what sort of find the Muses would be if they were real. That's an awefully large if. There were several myths surrounding the statues of the Muses.

"Oh, darling that would be wonderful." The woman reached into her pocket and pulled out a business card. The second I touched it I had a bad feeling. I'd ask the others to tell me what they felt. Especially since I had to tell them the news about me now owning the shop.

"Are there any other Greecian pieces you have an interest in? I might be able to locate many pieces at one time for you." I offer, wanting to get as much information out of this woman as I can.

"Actually, you could say that The Sirens, The Fates and The Muses are the pieces I desperately want to own. I have a collector that would pay me more then I could spend in a hundred lifetimes." Somehow, I didn't let it show, but somehow I felt she was lying about the collector.

"I'll see what I can find Miss Lockewood." I replied and after a few more minutes of trying to get information out of her, she left and I returned to the office. Lifting the phone I dialed home. I wouldn't say it aloud, but this made me feel the need to hear a friendly voice. Even if I have been closing myself off rather often.

"Come on, someone pick up." I muttered as I went over yet another purchase order and then lifted a sheet of paper only to see a not written in haste, Richard's handwriting.

Isabel,
If you are reading this, it means I'm dead. Don't trust Lockewood. Deadly. Help Malachi..

That's all the letter said. Damn, did he write that the night he died? Or... was he killed?
A List of All My Fics

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Devane~

Humanity is boring, absolutely boring. I thought that the demon realm I’d been in would have wanted me to remain but after being on Earth in this mundane realm, I’ve come to see why they convinced me to come here. Of course, the relics I’m working on gathering will be the ultimate device to cause the world I’m forced to remain in to be bound to the hell dimensions that I still gain powers from. Once I gain all of the pieces and activate the energies within them, I will have the ability to completely destroy humanity.

Leaving the stupid antique’s shop after trying to convince the new owner to aid me in finding those pieces, I find that I am hungry. Not for food, but for energy and what better way to gain energy then to take it from overly excited college boys. Shifting my form, I take to the air in mist and let the winds of power carry me to the nearby Boston Bay college campus where I solidify as a petite blonde with long legs barely covering the thighs within a black leather skirt. The matching leather top I now have on is unzipped half way giving an ample look at the full breasts.

Stepping from behind the building I watch as instantly college boys take a glimpse of me and stop in their tracks. Smiling, I walk up to a couple that are obviously jocks and put my arms around their shoulders, seeing their girlfriends eyes grow large with anger and jealousy, “Why don’t you two show a girl a good time?” I say softly, loving how seductive my voice sounded and noting the reaction of both men instantly.

“Excuse me, I suggest you take your hands off of my boyfriend.” One of the girls replies and I simply turn to look at her.

“You are a simple child, where I am a woman that can teach the boys so much. Do you honestly believe they’d want you when they can have me.” I say simply and look up at the men, noting with glee that they have eyes only for me. “Isn’t that right, boys?”

The one that was obviously her boyfriend spoke, “Sorry, Cheryl… we’re through.”

Smirking at the girl who became outraged, I simply turned the men in the direction of the frat house and together we headed inside and up to a vacant room where they locked the door before I kissed each one in turn. Oh, yes, the energy was already beginning to hum and I knew that by the time I was through I’d be very well charged.
A List of All My Fics

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

ooc: So everyone knows... Storm is gonna take Cordelia, and I'm hoping that KatNotKath will agree to take over Liz :D
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Ooc: I know she’s not completely cannon, but I really didn’t get the chance to see a bunch of Angel, so I’m doing what I can with her…

~Cordelia~

“Ooh… is it morning already!” I begin muttering to myself as the alarm clock rings beside my head. I’m not completely ready for this day to start. Then again, long nights working with Angel, days spent trying to get a part plus still doing research, it was getting annoying. Still, I have to get up and get started. I’ve got an audition to get to. Turning over, I hit the alarm off and move into a sitting position. As always, I find my hand instantly going to my stomach where I will never forget the scar that had once been there. Plastic surgery really does come in handy.

I know that things are rough for Angel Investigations without Doyle around, he’d been the main lead we had to different things that were going on. Now, without him, well we just had to hope we found the evil in our own way. Taking a deep breath, I turned on my morning video and began my stretches before going through the steps of yoga I made a habit of doing in the mornings. This was how I woke up and how I stayed in shape. It came in handy at times when I was doing things with Angel.

Half an hour later, I stand and make my way to the bathroom for my shower my outfit for the day had already been chosen the night before. “Mr. Sanchez, I told you hours ago that I wouldn’t be in today.” I practiced one of the lines that to me really didn’t make much sense in the scheme of things. The part I was auditioning for was supposed to be a secretary that decided to start her own business in a world of corporate men. I liked the premise, would love to get the main part, but there were some lines I’d rather not say.

Still, while I showered I ran through the lines and felt confident that I’d remembered them correctly by the time I was dressed and ready to go. After the audition, I’d run by the office, check in with Angel, go to my martial arts classes I’d begun taking and then return to the office. Day in and day out, that’s what I did.

Fixing my hair in the mirror, I smiled in satisfaction. As long as it didn’t rain today, I’d have great hair. The silk v cut top went perfectly with the blue paisley wrap around skirt and sandals I wore. My make-up was simply divine and I was ready to go. Stepping out of my flat, I walked to the elevator and stepped in, ready to officially start my day.
A List of All My Fics

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

I smile as I put my books down on the dining room table. Classes at Boston Bay aren't all that hard. They take up a bit of time to get the work done, but I can't say that I'm straining. I'm sure I would have done fine at Worthington, but I couldn't convince them to let me in. Not that I blame them. My grades really took a dive senior year since I'd spent so much time trying to find my son and I couldn't exactly explain the circumstances. At least my parents understand at last. We had a lot of difficult conversations in the middle of the year...

I hope my son doing well with his new family. As well as Isabel and I did with Mom and Dad. And maybe someday, I'll have something even more special when Liz and I are a family. The thought makes me smile. I did propose to her once and that's still my intention although we haven't talked marriage in a long time. That can wait until we've graduated, I think.

I'm heading for the kitchen to grab a Snapple when my cell phone rings. I open the fridge with one hand while I fish out my phone with the other and flip it open. It's Liz. I'm already smiling as I hit the button to answer her.

Taking a strawberry-kiwi Snapple and shutting the door, I say, "Hey Liz. How are you doing?"
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Buffy*

Stumbling sleepily toward the kitchen in my pink Hello Kitty pajamas I pause at the familiar sight before me. Giles is wiping his glasses with his shirt which is if I had to take a guess for probably the third time this morning. As far as habits go he’s got that one down pat. My mentor looks rather British as he stands over our stove patiently waiting for the kettle to squeal.

“Good Morning, Yoda.” I tease while making my way around him to the fridge. I open the door and scan the contents skeptically. Was it my turn to buy food? Opps. My bad. I’ve been so busy with trying not to flunk out of class, avoiding my undead ex, and attempting to decipher what is going to cause the next apocalypse that I totally spaced on grocery duty.

I pull out last nights Chinese delivery and close the door. It takes me a good couple of minutes to find a pair of chop sticks but once I do all is right with the world. “Mmm. So much better cold.” I evaluate with a cheerful smile. Gile’s blank expression leaves me a bit on edge. I can tell he’s not happy with our current living situation and I can’t entirely blame him.Sharing an apartment with two nineteen year olds can’t be how he expected to spend this part of his life. Still it’s only temporary.

As soon as we find this years big bad and defeat it he’ll be free to go on and do as he pleases. At least until the next ultimate evil pops up. It feels like the four of us are stuck in this Bermuda triangle of sinister villains. Will it ever be enough? Will there come a day when we can stop fighting and attempt to lead quasi normal lives? The others don’t really have to remain caught up in the supernatural existence that is my life ,but I don’t have a choice. This is who I am.

Sometimes I wish it wasn’t ,but I’m careful not to mutter those words aloud. You never know who might be listening. Vengeance demons have absolutely no sense of humor. I’ve been debating for quite some time on what to do about a certain vampire with a soul. We now live in the same city and I feel obligated to go to him and… I dunno. Warn him? Sounds silly ,but I used to could go to him with anything and now I get a sick feeling in my stomach at the mere thought of intruding on his life again.

I dismiss these thoughts and instead focus on the day ahead. :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment