Living Nightmares (AU CC Adult) *Starting* - A/I needed!

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

OOC: I hope this works. If not let me know and I'll edit

*Tess*

There are dozens of people screaming and genuinely freaking out all throughout The Crashdown. What is going on here? I make my way to the back and sure enough Isabel, Alex, and Liz are all standing around wearing worried expressions. Isabel seems…different. I can’t quite pinpoint it but while she is definitely carrying herself differently it is not foreign to me. Almost like a dream that I can only remember bits and pieces from.

Alex appears to be exhausted and has been sweating extensively. Since when did Whitman start working out? Liz looks thoroughly confused. I swear I think I have landed in Bizarro world. “Hey guys, what is happening out there?” I need to get to the bottom of this. They all seem to be eyeing my clothes. I look down just as baffled by my appearance as they are. “Something strange is going on here.” My skirt actually hits my knees. This can’t be good.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

wait, who is on the phone with Michael??
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Liz is calling Maria but since Maria cant speak shes suggesting Michael answers
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

As I'm internally freaking out about this whole thing I suddenly notice that Maria's scrawled a new message on the dry-erase board.

"You gonna answer that? That could be my other nonboyfriend. Wouldn't want him to worry." She says with a teasing smile and I just pull a sarcastic smirk, not exactly in the joking mood.

"Yeah, yeah I'm answering it." I write, picking up the phone as I write.

"Hello?" Maria mouthes 'sorry' and I just nod to accept her apology, smiling. God I hope this whole nightmare is over soon. I think I'm developing carpal tunnel along with a stress headache.

"Liz." I mouth, pointing at the phone once I recognize the voice.

'What do you want me to tell her?' I write.

ooc:gosh, sorry if this is terrible.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Michael looks less then impressed with my response. What? Too soon to joke? “Yeah, yeah I'm answering it." He writes his expression turned down into a deep scowl. I instantly feel like the lowest being imaginable. Here we are in this rather intense situation where people could be getting hurt and I am cracking jokes like an airhead. I mouth ‘Sorry’ to him and he just nods and smiles.

Despite our current situation I do think he’s the most adorable as well as the most frustrating man I have ever met. He infuriates me to absolutely no end and yet I can’t seem to take my eyes off him. Blast his devilishly handsome good looks and that irresistible charm. He answers the phone and I can tell from the way his eyes squint that is one of the gang. You’d be surprised the small details that you notice when sound is completely taken away.

"Liz." He mouths with a determined look. I wonder how much she knows. 'What do you want me to tell her?' I take the pen in hand and scribble out a message, “We all need to meet. “ That would be much quicker then trying to explain my condition over the phone.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment