Living Nightmares (AU CC Adult) *Starting* - A/I needed!

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
Come ON Isabel! Please pick up!!!
"Hi, Max... what can I do for you?" I cant help but sigh at hearing her voice... but what was with her tone? She sounds... I can't describe it but I REALLY don't need any more wierdness right now. "Isabel where are you?" I ask. "Oh God... whats happened to Mom and the house? It's like she doesn't know who we are... everythings changed... its like...its like we don't exist.

At that moment someone comes running round the corner and bumps into me. He gives me a wierd look and starts to run on. "Hey an apology would be nice!"
And what does the guy do? He screams. And then he runs faster than he was before.

"Isabel what is going on? Where are you... can you come find me? I'm on the corner of the road... Mom was going to call the cops on me because she thought I was a burgular..." I sigh again before saying, "Anyway look can you....can you please come meet me? We need to get everyone together... the towns going nuts and I have a feeling its something not human going on."

What about Liz...... and then I kick myself. I shouldnt be thinking of Liz. Not anymore. Not after...
Stop it. "Isabel please... please come here..." I ask. I don't want to go find Isabel... I... I'm scared to move incase someone else runs into me and screams... Or if I encounter my mother and the police....
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Vilandra/Isabel~

"Isabel where are you?" I hear Max ask and want to laugh, "Oh God... whats happened to Mom and the house? It's like she doesn't know who we are... everythings changed... its like...its like we don't exist."

"Yeah, I noticed the house looked strange."

"Hey an apology would be nice!" He exclaims and I have no idea what the scream is down the street.

"Isabel what is going on? Where are you... can you come find me? I'm on the corner of the road... Mom was going to call the cops on me because she thought I was a burgular..." Max conitnues and I simply listen more as I wonder just what he was panicking so badly about. Other then the fact that this panic was a good thing for my plans.

"Anyway look can you....can you please come meet me? We need to get everyone together... the towns going nuts and I have a feeling its something not human going on."

"Isabel please... please come here..."

"I'm on my way, but I'm kind of walking at the moment because if you recall correctly, mom and dad got me the car and with the strangeness my car is now gone. So, I'm on foot." As I continue walking down the streets, I turn the corner and find that I can't see Max anywhere, "Max, where are you?"
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"I'm on my way, but I'm kind of walking at the moment because if you recall correctly, mom and dad got me the car and with the strangeness my car is now gone. So, I'm on foot."
Yeah shes currently in princess Isabel mode. Which is good on one hand because it means that she wont take the alien crap... on the other hand it makes her highly irritable.

And then she comes into view. I can't help but sigh at seeing a friendly face. I'm about to say something to my sister when she says words that make me panic more than before... if thats possible.

"Max, where are you?"
"I'm right here!" I tell her, looking at her incredulously. Oh god... what if we really don't exist.... what if we can't sense one another... no wait... I can sense her...
"Isabel I'm here..." I move and put my arms round her in a brotherly hug. "What's going on? Are you ok?"
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel/Vilandra~

"I'm right here!" I hear Max say and glance around, I can hear him, I can feel him but I can't see him. "Isabel I'm here..." I feel arms around me and make myself pretend as I return the hug, "What's going on? Are you ok?"

"Max, I'm fine... but you... you're invisible. I can't see you." I tell him.

Max! Don't believe it!

Shut up girl.

"We need to get the others together, like you said... if this is happening, who knows what else is happening." And I really wanted to know what was happening, see it for myself and then figure out which way I wanted to work on things from. This was going to be a blast and I wish Khivar would be here to see it and be a part of it.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~~
It feels so nice to be able to hold her right now... after Mom and...Liz...
"Max, I'm fine... but you... you're invisible. I can't see you."

Ok...not feeling nice anymore. I move away from her and look at her. "What are you talking about?" I say. I look down at myself, and I can absolutely see my hand.

"We need to get the others together, like you said... if this is happening, who knows what else is happening."

"Isabel what are you on about... of course I'm not invisible! I'm right here!" I say waving at her. "What on earth is going on? Is something wrong with your sight or something..."

I scratch my ear as I try to think of what to do. "Ok we need a plan... we need to get everyone together..." I swallow hard as I try to think. "The Crash... no one would think any differently if we all just happen to meet there... and its centre of town."
Liz will be there. I feel my heart constrict but I push past it. "At least it's not that far from here... comeon." I say as I start walking. I start walking down the street and realise that Isabel's not moving.

I swallow hard and turn back around and go back next to her. I take her arm and start walking again. "Isabel is there something wrong with your sight?" I ask. "Do you feel okay?" I ask.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel/Vilandra~

"Isabel what are you on about... of course I'm not invisible! I'm right here!" I feel the air around me move but still can't see Max at all, glancing around as I'm released.

"What on earth is going on? Is something wrong with your sight or something..."

"Nothing is wrong with my sight!" I can't keep from letting an edge of anger sound in my voice.

"Ok we need a plan... we need to get everyone together..." Max goes silent a moment, "The Crash... no one would think any differently if we all just happen to meet there... and its centre of town."

"At least it's not that far from here... come on." I can't see Max and I'm not sure if he's even moved, this was far too strange. I'd have to see if Nicholas was in town and had some way to let me see things more solidly, things that were normal instead of like this.

My arm is suddenly grabbed and I'm pulled along, forcing myself not to flash out just yet. "Isabel is there something wrong with your sight?" He asks again.

"My sight is fine." I bite out the words.

"Do you feel okay?"

"I feel fine. In fact, I've never felt better, Max." I reply, unable to stop myself from saying it.
A List of All My Fics

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"I feel fine. In fact, I've never felt better, Max."
Why does the way she said that give me the chills. I look at her face but I know from her tone that whatever I say to ask how she feels better will not be appreciated. I sigh before saying, "There has to be some sort of rational explanation..."

I swallow before it hits me. "Nicholas... it has to be Nicholas..." I look at Isabel to watch her reaction as we walk. "We all need to stick together... get everyone together and stay together. We need to figure this out... there has to be a logical explanation... who has he affected? Why is he doing it? There must be a reason." I smile at her, "I'm sure we can figure this all out and get him out of here... we did it before... we..."

And then I'm knocked off my feet... and I hit the ground. Another guy running... except this guy doesn't stop. He runs straight over me. I feel his sticky shoes hit my back and I feel all his weight on his back as he runs over me. I stand up slowly and wince at the pain that my head recieved from hitting the floor.I see some spots of blood on the floor and I wince as I put my hand to my head. "What the hell?! Why do people keep doing that?!" I ask lividly to Isabel.
OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OnDragonflyWings »

OOC: Hope this works...wasn't sure what to write, lol.

~Liz~

I close my eyes and stare back down at my history book. Okay, so like ten minutes ago I was studying and now...well, now none of it makes sense. I feel like I'm staring at heiroglyphics...I think that's right.

I take a deep breath and try again. Start from the beginning I tell myself. I know I sued tobe able to read. I used to be able to read big words, to understand them. But for some reason these letters on this page wouldn't solidify into anything. It was a sea of abcs and nothing more.

What the hell? Was I sick? Why couldn't I read?

My head hurts. Too much focusing. I need a break. And I need one now. And maybe this will all make sense later. SHould I be worried? Is it something weird? Is it just me?

The flu. That's what it has to be. it's jsut the flu. maybe I should take a nap.

But then I hear my dad yelling from downstairs and I decide to go see what's happening.

I reach the Crashdown to see Alex standing behind the counter soda in hand. "He's just helping dad," I say to my father. Part of me tells me that I should be questioning why Alex is helping, but another part of me, the bigger part of me, shrugs and accepts that he's a good person and all.

"Hey Alex," I say, feeling immediately better to see a friendly face amidst what looks like chaos, what I probably should register as a crisis. But I don't see any real reason to be concerened. Things will work themselves out.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
"Hey Alex,"
I turn round to see Liz standing there. I knew vaguely someone had said something to her dad... but I was busy pulling orders. I smile at her. "Hey! I can't wait to show you my new...

"Hey you! How come your not wearing the outfit?! Go put on the crash outfit or I wont pay..."

I don't hear the rest. I'm too busy walking into the back room and pulling on a stupid pair of antennae. And then to my horror... I take a female's outfit...and start to put it on. It just does up (with serious stretching) and I put on the apron.

Oh my GOD! I quickly start to take the apron off when I hear someone yell, "Get me my milkshake!"

Immediately I'm out in the main room and EVERYONE is looking and laughing. My face fills with horror as I turn the milkshake machine on and give the guy his milkshake.

And then I peg it for the backroom. As I do so, I grab Liz by the shoulder and pull her back there with me.

I swivel round and look at her. "What in the blazes is going on Liz?!?!" I ask incredulously as I throw the antenae off my head.
OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OnDragonflyWings »

~Liz~

I feel a nervousness building inside of me. maybe even a little fear. I mean this whole thing isn't right. But I don't know why. And that freaks me out a little for reasons I also don't really understand.

I used to know things and that should be enough.

I shrug, the fear I don't understand ceasing to build now, since I see no reason for it.

"I don't know Alex," I tell him,"And I don't have any clue how to figure it out. Maybe we should call someone else?" I almost laugh at the fear on his face,"Why are you so freaked out right now? And take that ridiculous thing off..."

He's still standing in front of me in a girl's crashdown uniform. And I don't know how much longer I can not laugh at him.