Gifted (XO X-men [powers] Adult CC/UC AU) *Check in please!*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Ok so I'm starting this :D

Just a reminder...
Within a few posts:
Michael and Isabel will meet. (And eventually be somesort of accident that makes the X-Men come to there rescue).
Alex, Zan and Max will arrive back at the house for Zan and Lonnie to announce there leaving. Ava immediately volunteers to go with them. Lonnie tries to convince Rath but he refuses.
Also guys, please have a look at the back posts! I think they're all brilliant and they're well worth a read to get into the game. I know I've read them all again before posting these!!

So here we go!! Sorry there quite short!

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
Another recruit for the school....hopefully another recruit for the X-men. I look in the side mirror to take a look at Alex. It is hard to read his emotions. Or at least it is for me without going through his head and I would never do that. Not unless it was necessary of course.

Zan is at the wheel... I technically don't have a license. Humans seem to think if I'm in a wheelchair I can't manage to drive. How wrong they are. I could drive with my mind... but ah well. Im not bitter. Besides after a hundred odd years Zan has become rather good at the driving thing. I turn round to Alex and say, "We're nearly there now....is there anything you would like to ask before we arrive at your new home?" I ask with a pleasant smile. I look towards Zan. He has this...look on his face. I am highly tempted to read why he looks so devious. But of course for a while now he has gone around with that thing on his head. It stops me reading his mind. And I can't help but wonder what secrets he's hiding from me.

~~~~~TESS~~~~~
Just when the younger ones least suspect it I appear seen once more and jump out at them. They scream and run and I can't help but laugh. I wonder what he's doing today. Him and his....sunglasses. And his doctor friend.

I've never liked her.

Ok, thats partly because she has him, but hell.... he's hot and I'm the cat's miaow...so to speak. Anyway, why shouldn't I have him. I have the power. I am the one with the confidence. I'm the one with the waaay better hair. Hmmm maybe I should pay him a visit.

Just like that I pop outside his room and knock on the door. I then quickly teleport myself on to the wall so when he opens the door he'll see me looking absolutely stunning striking my pose. Yes....I am the one with the power. Not Miss Liz Grey.

~~~~~LONNIE~~~~~
Where the hell is Rath. I have to find him. I have to convince him... I have to show him he belongs with us...
OK so I cant tell him we're going til Zan shows up but... he has power. I know it. He just needs to learn how to use it. The little boy Kyle knows nothing compared with me.

No, he belongs with us... we are the ones who should be in charge. And I don't just mean this school. I mean the world. And we will be. I know Zan will make sure of that. I shift into Xavier.... a little trick I like to use and call out with my mind,

"Rath....its Lonnie...we need to talk.. I'm by the front door. Meet me."

And with that I transport VERY quickly back to myself. Sorry but....Max's body just doesn't do it for me! So now I pace for Zan's return...and Rath to show up.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

bumping... is anyone ere? I started this almost a month ago and no posts as yet!
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

HeyGirlie! Sorry been MIA for a few weeks...I will get my posts up this weekend! :D
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I’m sorry for the inconvenience but I will no longer be involved in RP’s here on RF. I want to thank everyone for having given me the chance, given me a home and for the friendships I’ve forged here.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Sorry to see you go Storm!!!

Ok guys this leaves us with a bit of a problem.
Current cast:

Cast:
Max – MadRoswellFan
Liz – Dream Weaver
Michael – Dream Weaver
Maria – rpchick2006
Isabel – Alizaleven
Alex –
Tess – MadRoswellFan
Kyle –

Zan –
Rath –
Lonnie – MadRoswellFan
Ava – Aliensister

Does anyone still want to do this one?
~SavitarOmegrion~
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ~SavitarOmegrion~ »

I could take Zan, Alex and Rath? I can audition if you'd prefer? Either way, let me know.
My motto is, Live long and prosper, but whatever you do, don't piss me off. It seriously shortens the live long part.

(Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter Verse)