All Bets Off (Adult/CC) Thread 4!

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

"Alex is really good at his job Daddy, I'm sure he'll be happy to help you and mum at the end of year."

I surpress a grin at Isabel's words, knowing that she doesn't have an idea how I'm at my job but understandable that she says that to defend me.

"Of course I will, sir. Just call me and tell me whether you only want me to help you with your private taxes or with your whole firm. Or if you need a new tax accountant for your business."

I smile at Isabel when she places a glass in front of me, hoping that I appear calmer than I'm feeling right now. Well, I have no knife in my chest so far.

"I'm sure that I'll call you then." Mr. Evans replies before glancing at Isabel and then me again, "I wasn't interrupting you two, was I?"

I was just about to take a sip but I freeze when hearing that, glancing at Isabel myself now, "Uh no sir, you weren't." there's a heavy silence for a moment. "I hope *I* am not interrupting you and Isabel ... doing/talking about something important."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"I wasn't interrupting you two, was I?" my father asks, looking at me specifically for a moment or two before turning his gaze upon Alex

I wish the ground would open up and swallow me whole. "NO no you weren't. We were just thinking about going out for a walk before you came by." Shit...what an awful excuse/lie!

My daughter must like this fellow to be taking up for him so much. Hmm! "You aren't interrupting us Alex. I only came by because Isabel's mother thought she might be unwell since she hadn't called in a while. But now that I know you're not I'll be on my way."

Yay...he's leaving!

"Alex it was nice to meet you. Call your mother Izzy. Enjoy your walk." I follow him to the front door "Bye Daddy, tell Mom I will call her soon."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

Alex it was nice to meet you.

"Likewise, Mr. Evans. Good night." We shake hands and I watch Isabel walking with her father.

Shoving my hands into my jeans pockets, I just stand there waiting for Iz to return. It probably was a good thing that it was Mr. Evans and not Max who appeared - Max might just have tried to hit me if I had opened the door half naked. Which reminds me, I either get out of the clothes again or I have to put on underwear. No idea how Kyle was comfortable like this last night.

Seeing Isabel come back, I smile, "Well, it has certainly been an eventful day."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Well, it has certainly been an eventful day." I roll my eyes as I approach Alex "I'm so sorry honey...that must have been awful for you." I give him a hug and pull back to look at him "I had no idea that he'd land up here like that. I don't know what's wrong with my mother...there have been other times when I haven't called for days. I promise next time I'll answer my own door."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"I had no idea that he'd land up here like that. I don't know what's wrong with my mother...there have been other times when I haven't called for days. I promise next time I'll answer my own door."

"It's okay" I reply, resting my head on top of hers, "I just have to remember that I have to be fully dressed before I answer the door for you. Maybe your mother was just curious whether you heard about Max or not."

We stand there in silence, just enjoying the other's company for a few moments, before I just *have* to ask, "And? What do you think? Did I make a good impression?"
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"And? What do you think? Did I make a good impression?" Now here is an opportunity to make him sweat...heh!

"Hmmm" I pretend to think about it for a few seconds before I grin at him and cup his face within my hands, "I think you handled that really well. I have to admit I was on tenter hooks but it didn't go as badly as I expected it to."

Giving him a kiss on his cheek, I say in a serious voice, "Thank you for not making any of your jokes." and then start laughing "I don't know who was more shocked, my father, you or me."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"I don't know who was more shocked, my father, you or me."

"Me of course!" I instantly reply, nodding seriously. "I was wishing I had my glasses with me because your father looks like the guy who does not hit people with glasses."

Inching my head closer to hers, I look at her, "Hey, are you saying I'm not funny?"
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"No you're not, you come up with the worst jokes at all the wrong times." I reply in mock seriousness and then back away from him quickly, putting the sofa between us "I'm just pulling your leg Alex. You're the funniest man in the whole world darling!"
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"Very believable, dear. Very believable." I mutter with a shake of my head, mockingly glaring at her. Spotting the popcorn on the couch table, I ask, "You wanna continue watching the movie - if you aren't too afraid of my revenge? Or ... I don't know ... whatever it is, I either have to put some underwear on your take my clothes off again."

Seeing Isabel open her mouth, I quickly continue, "And I'd feel very weird being the only naked one here and I will NOT - I repeat - NOT strip!"
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Cold popcorn isn't very tempting Alex but nude you is a rather nice idea." I say cheekily, tilting my head to one side and winking at him "I wasn't going to ask you to strip anyway but aren't you uncomfortable? I thought I saw you just pull your pants on without your boxers before going to answer the door. Or has being friends with Kyle rubbed off on to you?" I ask as I wander in to the bedroom again to settle the bed which is a mess