All Bets Off (Adult/CC) Thread 4!

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

Alex knows only too well by now that his touch distracts me and knowing this he trails his hand lightly along my inner thigh, looking down at me indulgently as I gaze up at him, a small smile tugging the corners of my mouth.

"You know, that might actually work." he says as he kisses the tip of my nose and I shut my eyes for a second, basking in the love I feel between us. Bringing my hands back up to his head I comb my fingers through his hair when I suddenly yawn.

Covering my mouth with my hand I look at him apologetically, "I'm sorry sweetie. I don't know where that came from. I'm not really feeling tired. I guess we didn't get much sleep last night and we had a hectic day today." I grin at him slyly as I say that
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

Okay, Isabel yawning is not what I expected and it makes me a bit uncertain. Is she just tired or even worse - bored?

"I'm sorry sweetie. I don't know where that came from. I'm not really feeling tired. I guess we didn't get much sleep last night and we had a hectic day today."

"oh thank God, you are tired." I say in relief. Then I notice her confused look and smile down at her, "Don't get me wrong, you being tired is not making me happy," I tell her as my finers move along the soft skin on her tigh. "But for a moment, I was really worried that you were bored."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"oh thank God, you are tired." I can't help but raise my eyebrows in mock disapproval when he says that even though I am tempted to laugh seeing his expression "...I was really worried that you were bored."

I swat his shoulder affectionately, "Alex don't be ridiculous. I am never bored with you. Even if we just have to sit quietly doing our own thing, not talking to each other I wouldn't be bored. I am so happy that we have this level of comfort already."

Pulling his head down I brush my lips against his and murmur, "I think I love you more and more every minute." smiling up at him I pull away, "Now let's go to our room. I feel like being cuddled by my handsome, wonderful boyfriend" winking at him right then I add, "and then do a little something later on."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"I think I love you more and more every minute."

I know I'm grinning goofily but I can't help it. Hearing Isabel talk like that is doing that to me. I am a bit disappointed about Isabel pulling away though.

"Now let's go to our room. I feel like being cuddled by my handsome, wonderful boyfriend"

Cuddling? Cuddling is so not what I have in mind! Hey, did she say *our* room? Wow. That ...

"and then do a little something later on."

I immediately perk up at that and forget what I thought about seconds before. "Lady, I like the way your mind works." I chuckle, giving her one last hot kiss before we start moving to *our* room for *something*.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~LIZ~

I catch his eyes and move slightly closer to him, searching those eyes for entrance into his soul. I tilt my head slightly and ask him quietly, "And what do you want from life, Dr. Evans? What plans have you got for the future?"

I don't know what made me push and ask that. Normally, I'd know that I'm raising lots of alarms on a guy like this but I can't help myself. I needed to ask...and more importantly, I need to know. God I want this man! I know what I want from him tonight. :twisted:
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
She moves closer again and looks up into my eyes.
"And what do you want from life, Dr. Evans? What plans have you got for the future?"

Oh god she has beautiful eyes....
Why am I thinking about her eyes when I have a sexy woman who sooo wants me in front of me!!! What do I say to that? Do I want her to know I want for one night of passion...

Do I only want that?
Of course I do damnit!!!
I smile at her and gently put my arms around her, "Well.... I admire people with plans... but me... I find it difficult to plan the future... I'd like to believe in destiny. What will be will be..." I lean in slightly and murmur, "Who knows what will happen tommorow... but if somethings meant to be... I believe you shouldn't hold back... don't you agree?" I lean in further and kiss her temple. I'm not sure why I didn't just kiss her passionately... I guess this just...felt right.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~LIZ~

Well, at least I haven't seemed to scare him off. But I'm a little disappointed in his answer and that scares me silly. Don't tell me that I'm starting to fall for him! When he kisses me on the temple, I feel...at home. I guess that's the best way to describe it. I feel my heart speed up and before I can filter my words, I blurt out, "Let's go to your place."

Then I smile somewhat and give a short laugh. "I mean, I think they can do without me for now. If you're still up to it, I mean."
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Let's go to your place."
Thats just what I wanted to hear...
No it wasnt...
Yes it was...
Argh!

She gives a short adorable laugh.
"I mean, I think they can do without me for now. If you're still up to it, I mean."
I smile at her and say, "That sounds good... my Porshe is in the parking lot." I say taking her hand and giving it a little squeeze. I start to walk slowly, savouring this moment.

What moment...we're walking...
We're together...
Man Im LOSING it!!!
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

i'm posting Karen's post for the girl, cause she cant get access to RF at the moment:

Isabel

Laughing at Alex's comment about him liking the way my mind works I
get up off the sofa and pull him up, "Come on you."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"Come on you."

"Yes Ma'am." I grin as I let Isabel pull me up and walk after her, still holding onto her hand.

"Lets make sure that you get into bed and can catch some sleep and *cuddling time*." I comment as we enter the bedroom and I close the door behind us so Misty won't interrupt us.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics