All Bets Off (Adult/CC) Thread 4!

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

"Being friends with Kyle has not rubbed off on me - especially not in this context." Hm, have to remember thanking Kyle later, if it weren't for him, I probably would have never dared talking to Isabel.

"Which is exactly why I asked whether we should continue with the movie, both take our clothes off again or do something else." I say as I follow her into the bedroom, disappointed to see her making the bed. "Watching you, I assume you are against option 2."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I turn around as I hear him come in to the room, "No I am not against option two at all, I just...I hate messy beds" I admit sheepishly "and I thought you might want something to eat...but we can always take a nice hot soak in the tub if you want to or if you can think of something better, I'm game."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"No I am not against option two at all,

Oh thank you God!

I just...I hate messy beds"

I have to smile at that, especially since Isabel appears to be really embarrassed about it. "Okay, I'll keep that in mind for the future."

"and I thought you might want something to eat...but we can always take a nice hot soak in the tub if you want to or if you can think of something better, I'm game."

"I ate enough at the carnival so I'm not hungry but if you want something then that's fine - maybe you can teach me a few tricks so I won't appear too clueless tomorrow when we have our cooking meeting at Michaels."

I lean against the doorway, looking up at the ceiling, pretending to be all serious as I muse loudly, "Hm, thinking about 'something else' - you are right, there's a lot to think about. I mean, there's the kitchen, bathroom, living room, guest bedroom, hallway, ... lots of places and positions ... hmmmmm ... hard to decide for one."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I look up at Alex in amusement while I fluff the pillows, totally loving this bold new side of him, "Okay, who are you and what have you done with Alex?" I ask jokingly "New places and positions eh...my my something you ate at the carnival certainly brought out your bolder side. I like!" I continue to tease him "I'll leave all the decision making up to you for today."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"Thank you, that is very gracious of you. Especially since today is only a few more hours long." I tease Isabel as I walk over to where my boxers are lying.

"You said something about food so if you are hungry, then ... go and cook, woman!" I grin at her, "Just kidding, I'd be pleased to help you cook something to eat for you."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~LIZ~

I watch Max eating his turkey leg and the way he does lets me know that he's wishing it was something else...or maybe someone else. My tongue darts out to moisten my lips as I feel a shiver run down my spine. Shaking my head slightly, I realize that he asked me a question. I dip a fry into the ketchup and swirl it around a little while I frown slightly. "Actually, I wish I had something exciting to tell you about working with my dad or even the charity work. The fact is that my dad doesn't let me do much with the company and I feel like I should do something with my time so I do this," I answer waving a hand around at our surroundings. "I wish I could find something that I love to do as a job. I really thought for a long time that I wanted to work with my father more but I don't want to be on the road as much as he is." I pop the fry in my mouth and eat it before continuing. "I mean, I'd love to see more of the world but not in conference rooms and not at the cost of not seeing my friends and family...if I ever have a family."

I'm babbling again but I don't feel as uncomfortable about it as I have in the past. I don't get the impression that I'm boring him. "So how do you and your parents get along? I used to love hanging out with your mom and Isabel. She's so sweet. I didn't get to see your dad much but he seems nice."
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"...go and cook, woman!" I raise an eyebrow at that "Just kidding, I'd be pleased to help you cook something to eat for you."

"No it's okay...I can manage myself, I don't need any help. I just have to warm up a ham quiche that I bought yesterday from the shop across the street. It's delicious!"

I leave the bedroom and head in to the kitchen, taking the frozen quiche out of the freezer and popping it in to the oven, "You can watch the t.v. or listen to some music if you want." I yell out to Alex
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"You can watch the t.v. or listen to some music if you want."

"Uhm sure." I reply, glancing back at the bed. Later!

Slowly walking into the living room (after I put my underwear back on), I look around a bit hopeless for a few moments before I decide to sit down on the couch next to Misty. Living alone and single for so long, it is a bit weird to be in a woman's appartement again. I'm a bit unsure what to do while Isabel's in the kitchen.

Stroking Misty absently, I look around the room, noticing the pictures on one hall - ah yes, Mr. Evans is in a few of them. Should have spotted them earlier. Considering that an animal lives here, Isabel's appartement is pretty clean. Pretty? Extremely clean! Interesting.

Spotting a Cosmo magazine lying on a counter, I take it after a moment's thought about what horrible stuff I might find, "What ya thinking Misty, will I survive reading this?"
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

Peeping round the corner from the kitchen I notice Alex on the couch with Misty and he appears to be talking to her.

I can't help but grin at that. I do that very often. Well I'm glad they like each other. It would be hard if he didn't like animals.

Taking the quiche out of the oven I cut it in to four bits and put two on a plate for myself, not sure if Alex wants to eat but I sure am hungry.

"Alex, do you want some?" I call from the kitchen "There's enough here if you do. It's really good."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"Alex, do you want some?" "There's enough here if you do. It's really good."

"Want some of what?" I yell into the kitchen before grinning down at Misty, "Sorry, Iz. Horrible double meaning here."

Getting up from the couch, I walk into the kitchen, smiling at Isabel who's bustling around. "I'm certainly willing to taste a bit and then we'll see." As I talk, I walk towards Isabel, who is standing with her back to me. Putting my hands on her hips, I lean down, kissing her shoulder, "You seem to know what to do in the kitchen."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics