All Bets Off (Adult/CC) Thread 4!

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"it was just a thought, forget about it and enjoy."
Heh...easy for you to say but now I have the mental image of your hands all over my body.

"Mmh, you taste like coconut." A delicious shover runs down my spine as he kisses my shoulder and I turn, careful not to hurt any essential body parts of his, for his sake and for mine.

Lying on my back, nearly naked I look at him and pull one arm of his, "As much as I enjoyed that I enjoy feeling your skin against mine even more." as I say that I pull both his arms so that he falls forward
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

My eyes automatically move down to her breasts when Isabel turns around and before I know it she pulls on my arms "As much as I enjoyed that I enjoy feeling your skin against mine even more." and I land squarely on top of her.

I groan quietly at the skin on skin contact before I put my hands next to her head and brace my weight on them, looking down at Isabel. "Very subtle, Ms. Evans." I tease before grinning, "But I'll overlook it this once."

With that, I capture her lips with mine again, moaning at the feeling of her breasts against my chest and her tongue battling with mine.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Very subtle, Ms. Evans...But I'll overlook it this once." he says and I smirk "Hey, I always go after what I wa..." and the rest of my words are cut off when Alex's mouth meets mine in a fierce yet passionate kiss.

It is at this juncture, with lust and passion raging through my blood that I realize that I love him. I am in love with Alex. Letting the tips of my fingers slide down his back and up again, slightly grazing his skin, I hear myself moan as his tongue sweeps in to my mouth.

Slowly I move my body against his, arching ever so slightly, one of my feet trailing up his leg. I break the kiss to get much needed air, breathing heavily, cupping his face between my hands, feeling like telling him how I feel but I keep my mouth shut and resume the kissing, whilst my hands move down to his waistband and start pushing it down.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

We kiss for long minutes and the need to be with Isabel, to touch, kiss and love her becomes stronger with each minute, each touch we share. Feeling Isabel press herself against me is surely one of the best things I ever felt.

When we both break the kiss to get some air into our lungs, she frames my face with her soft hands and looks at me intently for a few moments.

I'm about to ask what's wrong but when I open my mouth to speak, she takes advantage of that and kisses me deeply again. I sigh against her lips but it ends in a groan when I feel her hot hands run down my chest and start tugging at my boxers.

After a few seconds with lots of kissing and tugging, I get impatient and quickly move off of her and take my underwear off myself, not feeling self-concious at all about standing naked and very aroused in front of her.

Sitting down on the bed next to her, one hand moves to her head, lifting it up slightly so her head meets mine halfway for another kiss. My other hand in the meantime is moving down Isabel's body and slips underneath her shorts and panties, slowly exploiring this new territority.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I bite my lip in anticipation when Alex gets up and removes his boxers. The sight of him standing in front of me in all his naked glory and to see the effect I have had on him is an instant high and makes me yearn for our ultimate union even more.

Propping myself up on one elbow when he lowers his head in order to kiss me, my free hand moves in to his hair, fingers running through the short wavy brown hair.

My flesh jumps ever so slightly when I feel his fingers inching their way down my belly, and disappear in to my shorts. I can't help but wriggle a little as I feel his gentle touch wanting to increase the contact, to ease the dull ache that has been building up within me.

"oh god Alex...I want you so much." I gasp against his lips
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

Feeling how wet Isabel is, is one powerful feeling and makes me even needier than I already am.

"oh god Alex...I want you so much."

I can't help but groan at her words, kissing her more passionately as two of my fingers plunge into her depths. It takes a lot of my willpower to not just take her right now but I want to hear her scream out my name in exctasy before that happens.

"Iz, you have no idea how much I want you." I manage to get out as I kiss my way down to her breasts, hoping the added stimulation will bring her sooner to a high.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

Arching my body up I moan loudly at the intimate contact, my fingers digging in to the flesh on his arms as I hold on to him, "I need you Alex...umm...Alex." By this point I really can't think coherently, all I know is that I want him and need him more than I have ever needed any one else before "So good...Alex...YES." I babble on as I feel my release taking hold of me, pushing me over the edge
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

I grin proudly when I feel and hear Isabel reaching her orgasmn. Lifting my head from her breast, I look at her face for a few seconds, wanting to make sure I remember how she looks right now for all my life.

Leaning over her, I press a kiss against her forehead as I slow down the movement of my fingers, wanting to prolong things a bit for Isabel before I finally remove them from her core.

Lying next to her, stroking her hair gently, I watch her calm down with a smile, "You're so beautiful."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

As my breathing slows down I look at Alex whose lying down next to me now, his face inches away from mine, "You're so beautiful." he says and I smile at him, feeling a little shy but incredibly happy and elated. I decide to tell him exactly how I feel, not caring if it's too soon in our relationship. I want him to know how much I care, "I love you Alex." I whisper softly as I run the back of my index finger down his cheek
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

I smile gently at Isabel when her eyes focus on me again and she's smiling back.

"I love you Alex."

My eyebrows go up at that, I so didn't expect her to say that. I'm pretty sure she's not saying it because of what just happened but well ... I'm afraid to admit it, a part of me wonders about it but ... what the heck, she said she loves me, me, ME!

Quickly leaning closer, I kiss her, trying to pour all my feelings into this kiss. When we part, I whisper, "I love you too, Isabel Evans." Then I grin down at her, "And of course, not just because you are lying half naked next to me."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics