All Bets Off (Adult/CC) Thread 4!

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

All Bets Off (Adult/CC) Thread 4!

Post by littleroswell »

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO ifs, ands, or buts.

Title: All Bets Off
Disclaimer: We own nothing to do with Roswell, its characters or its storylines. We just want to have some fun borrowing the characters for a while.

Category: CC AU with or without aliens, not sure yet
Rating: ADULT
Summary: Liz Parker is a happy-go-lucky rich girl who always gets what she wants. She’s beautiful, smart, flirty, has a great sense of humor, and isn’t afraid to go after what she wants. She also is blessed with a good heart and a handful of great friends, not to mention a good relationship with her father, a widower who is usually busy on business. There is only one major fault that can be found in her, she loves games. Normally this isn’t a fault and lord knows that her friends find her ways entertaining, but her playing these games has left her wondering if she is capable of finding true love and recognizing it when it comes along. She is constantly making fun wagers, usually for stakes a lot more fun than money, flirting with all the good looking guys, and playing practical jokes on people, though they are harmless, and she never turns down a dare. Her fun ways leave her friends and the guys she dates doubting her sincerity in matters of the heart.

When Liz is at a classy bar/club with her girlfriends (Maria, Tess, and Isabel), she makes one of her famous wagers that she can make any guy fall in love with her, to the point of wanting to marry her, within a month. She says it because one of her friends brings up that she’ll probably be the last of them to get married because she never takes anything seriously. Her conscious sort of pricks at her that she would make a bet that normally she would consider cruel but her girlfriends insist that guys would not take her seriously as anything other than a fun time and a couple of fun dates. She is so sure that she can win that she allows the girls to look around and pick any man in the club. She’s never met Isabel’s brother, who has been away at college and then medical school ever since she’s known Isabel. Therefore, when Isabel sees her brother in the club, she knows that he will be able to help her win the bet and chooses him as Liz’s prey.

Max Evans is a renowned surgeon (or some kind of doctor, I’ll let the player choose) who has no time for a real relationship. He’s rich and handsome and likes a good time but is usually pretty serious minded. His friends tease him that he is the only man they know that goes to clubs and bars avoiding relationships. Admitting that eventually, when his life calms down, he would like to have a real meaningful girlfriend, he is content for now to keep the serious females at bay and to enjoy the good times he has with the flirts. So when he and his friends (Kyle, Michael and Alex) are at a classy club and he gets approached by a beautiful brunette, he is quick to try to avoid her until Kyle sees who it is that he is talking about and assures Max that she is exactly his type and will never get serious about a relationship. He relaxes at this as he is attracted to the girl and she seems like fun.

The other characters, I’d like to leave who they are and what they do and their personalities up to the people who want to play them. I think it would be cool to have Michael and Maria seem to dislike each other and obviously argue a lot but they end up going out because of a lost bet or something. Just an idea. Also, I’d like to make this RP a little different in that it’s ok to throw in a couple of surprises if it’s something small that won’t make a big difference in the storyline. I’m not sure how to word this correctly. I guess, see the rules for RPG’s and see the example of not moving other characters without checking to make sure it’s in character. I hope you’ll get the idea of what I’m trying to say.

Couples: M/L, M/M, K/T, A/I

Characters:
Liz Parker – me (littleroswell)
Max Evans – madroswellfan
Isabel Evans – KarenEvans
Alex Whitman – Sternbetrachter/Trude
Tess Harding – alizaleven
Kyle Valenti – me/littleroswell
Maria DeLuca - FaithfulAngel24
Michael Guerrin - alizaleven
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~KYLE~

I watch as Tess seems to struggle with herself about something. She's frowning one minute but then she smiles, but it is somewhat reserved. "I would really like that Kyle, and I like you too, a lot. I just don't want things to mess up horribly you know?"

Ok, what did I miss here? I frown a little in thought and don't let her eyes leave mine. "Tess, what do you mean? It sounds like you're not too sure about this," I admit to her. But then I put my hands on her arms. I want to prove to her that I'm worth it. I pull her to me and fuse my lips with hers, pouring all my new feelings for her into the kiss.

~LIZ~

I smile as he stops at his choice of words. Obviously, he wasn't expecting to call this a date. I hide my grin until I can get it a little more calmed down to just a smile and point to one of the booths ahead of us. "How about a turkey leg and fries?" I suggest. "Then we can get a funnel cake afterwards if you want."

I lead us over towards the booth, making sure to stay close to Max. I would take his hand but he has money in it and I don't want to be pushy. I have to remind myself that it's better to make him come to me.
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Repost so that this doesn't get lost

*Maria*

Michael flashes me a heart warming smile that positively lights up his devastatingly handsome features. That act in itself causes me to immediately dart my weary eyes away. I do so almost as a means of self preservation. His penetrating gaze is intense to say the least. It makes me want to readily agree to anything which is so not in my best interest. I can’t give my heart away so easily. What if he hurts me?

Reluctantly I look up and see the earnest sincerity etched into his glorious expression. He would never intentionally do anything to harm me. I’m not quite sure how I know that to be an absolute truth . I guess sometimes you just have to trust your instincts.

"Sounds great to me, do you like them heated up at all?" I find that speech is damn near impossible. So wordlessly I nod in silent agreement. My attention is fixated on that precious mouth that nearly sent me to Heaven. Soft sweet lips that sought after mine with a vigor and determination that left me utterly weak at the knees. I wonder what it would be like to have them pressed against the tender flesh of my throat, or trailing burning hot kisses down the base of my stomach.

"I'll have one ready when you get out k." I shake my head again. This time in an attempt to clear those very naughty thoughts from my head.

“Alright.” I answer before abruptly bolting to the dressing room. Once inside I quickly close the door, lock it behind me ,and then lean up against it. Letting out the ragged breath I hadn’t realized I’d been holding I look around at the room filled with clothes from floor to ceiling and mutter , “I have absolutely nothing to wear.”

It takes a good twenty minutes for me to be completely dressed. My petite frame is clad in a cute if not practical green sun dress that makes my eyes simply dazzle. I bounce downstairs and stumble upon Michael attempting to put breakfast together and it tickles me to see how natural he looks in my kitchen. As if he belongs there. Once he catches a glimpse of me he immediately stops in his tracks and just stares his mouth a gape at the sight before him.

Immediately I assume I must have something all over my face. How terribly embarrassing. Still there’s a hunger in his eyes that alerts me of the attraction that lies between us. I tilt my head slightly to the left and give him a flirty smile before heading to the counter where the pop tarts are.

“These look scrumptious. Thanks.” Not feeling the need to be modest I dig in. The creamy chocolate melts on my tongue causing me to moan in appreciation. Once we are finished I take him outside to see my baby. We make easy conversation on the way to his place. At times we fall into a comfortable silence. Isn’t it nice when you can just sit with someone and not feel the need to feel space?

Once we reach his humble abode I offer to stay in the car and wait for him. An odd look plays across his face but I dismiss it all together. Is there any particular reason he wanted me to come inside? He makes it back to me in record time, and may I add he looks quite yummy himself. It takes all the self control I currently obtain to start the car and head straight to the fair. Maybe afterwards he can give me a private tour of his casa.

We reach our destination only to find that parking is a bit rough seeing as how we are a tad late. I can only hope that Liz is in a very forgiving mood. Once I find a vaccant spot I pull in careful not to scratch the paint. I climb out and smooth my dress down tentatively. Michael walks around the car to my side and when he gets in reaching distance I take his hand gently in mine. He looks a tad surprised but thoroughly pleased at my meaningful gesture.

We walk hand in hand through the entrance. I wonder where our friends are.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I smile at her. "Sounds great..." I wait in line til we get to the front and order our food. I smile at her as I wait whilst they prepare it. "So..." I'm stuck for what to say for a moment before saying, "So tell me more about your life Liz...anything interesting about your job you wanna tell me?"

I smile at her as they hand over the turkey legs and fries and I pay. I lead the way away from the queue. I bite into my turkey leg, but my eyes never leave her. "Hmm..." I murmur imagining what Liz will taste like.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Alex

"but...I could give you a back massage if you want."

Hm, I so wasn't expecting that but ... "I'd be careful with such offers if I were you because I tend to say 'yes' with such things." I reply with a smile, enjoying the movements on Isabel's hands on my chest.

"if you are sure you want to then ... okay."

Isabel

I roll my eyes in an exagerrated manner and sit up, nudging Alex so that he rolls on to his stomach, "I am sure...else I wouldn't have offered. Now shut up!" I order him and reach across to the drawer next to the bed and take out a bottle of massage oil, secretly thanking Liz for gifting this bottle of massage oil to me several months back. Placing my legs on either side of his hips, I am straddling him and then pour a little oil on to my palm and rub my hands together, before rubbing it across his shoulders, kneading his muscles gently, "Is that okay?" I ask, unsure of myself, I'm not much of a massage giving person
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

"I am sure...else I wouldn't have offered. Now shut up!"

"Yes Ma'am!" I joke as I roll over, resting my hands underneath my chin. I watch as she takes some massage oil out from a drawer by the bed which surprises me slightly. I guess I just expected her to massage me without any oil. I also can't help the small spark of jealousy at the thought that she might have massaged Grant too.

"Someone seems prepared." I comment lightly when she puts some oil onto her hands before she starts massaging and I just enjoy.

"Is that okay?"

"Feels heavenly" I sigh, totally serious. I concentrate on the feel of Isabel's small hands on my back for a few moments, knowing if the situation was any different, I might fall asleep - relaxed as I am. But really, we are both almost naked and ... how can I fall asleep then?

Shifting slightly, I wait till Isabel sits up a bit straighter and then I turn around so I'm on my back, looking up at her straddling me. Smiling, I run my fingertips along her tighs.

"You want me to return the favour?"
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Feels heavenly"
I smile broadly with the praise, feeling very pleased with myself. "You know...I have never done this before, so I am glad you think so."

"You want me to return the favour?"
As soon as the words are out of his mouth I get off him and lie down on my stomach, "Yes please!" I say a little too enthusiastically

Then realising how I must sound, I turn my head to look back at him, "I mean, if you want to."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

Knowing that she never massaged someone else before makes me more happy than it should! I grin when Isabel immediately rolls off me (in a very erotic way, I must say) and lies on her stomach next to me.

"I mean, if you want to."

"I wouldn't have offered if I didn't." I tell her with a smile, quickly leaning down to kiss her shoulder before straddling her. Taking a deep breath, I reach for the bottle of oil with one hand while the other gently moves her hair away from her back.

I stare at her naked back for a few moments, before slowly starting to move my hands along her back. "You want me to massage your front too?"

OMG, did I just really say that?
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I can't help but grin when Alex says exactly the same thing I had said before giving him a massage. Closing my eyes and breathing slowly, laying my head on the pillow and my arms on either side of my head, I wait for the massage to begin. "Hmm..." I let out a satisfied sigh when he starts to massage my back, smiling like a cheshire cat. "You want me to massage your front too?" My eyes open immediately when I hear him say that. Did Alex just say that? I can't help but be amused and aroused by this bolder side of him. "You'd like that...wouldn't you!?" I question back without really turning to look at him, just briefly glancing at him
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"You'd like that...wouldn't you!?" she asks me with a slight smirk as she glances sexily back at me. I'm probably blushing by now, damn fair skin.

"Well, .." I shrug slightly embarrassed, "I can think of worse things on how to spend time." Leaning forward, I brush my lips briefly over the corner of Isabel's mouth. "it was just a thought, forget about it and enjoy."

Before I sit back up again, I cant resist and press a kiss on her shoulder, smiling when I move away, "Mmh, you taste like coconut."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics