Ties (ADULT UC/CC Canon) *Check in please!*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Ties (ADULT UC/CC Canon) *Check in please!*

Post by madroswellfan »

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO if's, and's or buts...

Title: Ties
Rating: ADULT for now, may be lowered
Category: Canon, everything up to the end of season 2. (Basically its like a new season 3)

Unknown to the Roswell Aliens, Vilandra and Rath killed Ava after she return to New York. The people of Antar know this and when Tess returned without Max but carrying a child, they went through her memories and discovered that she killed Alex. She is sentanced to death for the moment after her child is born.

Meanwhile, knowing that there is now no Ava on earth the Antarians quickly put a back up plan into action. They quickly mix Ava's DNA with a human speciman that they had taken from Earth (There were 2 ships that went to earth - one returned to Antar and the other "crashed" on Earth.) They picked a female who was just over a year older than the other three. They give her the baby, (who they have called Zan), and planted a few memories in her head about Zan, but only a picture of Max, Michael and Isabel. She knows little of her true self bar that she is part alien and that part is called Ava. She has a lot more hidden memories of her past life that can be slowly activated with the King's help. Knowledge of Tess's death and her creation can be accessed as soon as she connects to Max.

The Antarians also feel grately responsible for the death of Alex. Not wishing it to play on there conscience, they take another human speciman and with alien technology change his appearance to look exactly how Tess's memory was of him. His personality is not very accurate and he is a lot less of a computer whizz and a bit more of a ladies man.

Alex and the new Tess, who they have given the name, "Melissa" are sent down to earth. At the beginning of this roleplay they have just crashed to earth. To survive the trip as Alex is entirely human, he is left in a survival chamber on the ship. When the ship crashes, Melissa quickly takes Zan and leaves. Alex on the other hand is at a loss of what to do. He has some memories they have planted in him that they know were true of the old Alex from Tess' mind but no more.

Isabel is still reeling from Alex's death. Max and Liz are slowly working themselves out, but still havent been on an actual date yet (this is only three weeks after series 2), and Michael and Maria are currently still on.. Kyle has a job at the local garage and is feeling somewhat out of the group. They are all at the crash when they see the news. Immediately Max, Isabel and Kyle go to check it out whilst Maria, Liz and Michael continue working. (Melissa will then come in with the baby). Max and Isabel will find Alex.

Basic ideas for the game:
Isabel will have difficulty with the fact that Alex isnt her Alex and she needs to decide what to do.
Alex will try to discover himself and slowly remember small things about his past life.
Michael will immediately distrust Melissa and be determined to find out the truth and expose her. Maria on the other hand immediately befriends her (before finding out the truth at least) and this causes major MM rifts.
Kyle has been feeling out of the group. He is slowly developing a crush on Isabel but he still has a huge place in his heart for Liz.

When Liz coos over the baby Zan she gets a flash of Max from him (She starts to develop her powers early on and they slowly get better), she immediately tells Michael whilst Maria fusses over the baby and befriends Melissa.
When Max discovers the truth (Something similar to Tess - he believes shes Tess/evil), they start discovering the truth together and Liz gets pushed away. Melissa is not like Tess. She DOES NOT kiss Max whilst Max and Liz are together.

Ending couples
Melissa/Max
Michael/Maria
Isabel/Alex (Altho a Jesse could be added if someone wishes to play and then Isabel can decide)
Kyle/Liz

Cast:
Melissa - MadRoswellFan
Max - Dream Weaver
Liz - Alizaleven
Michael - DreamWeaver
Maria - FaithfulAngel24
Alex - ~SavitarOmegrion~
Isabel - Dreamer-laure
Kyle - Dream Weaver *temp*

Rules:
1) Long posts (at least two paragraphs) with expression.
2) No rushing! No drastic changes to the story line unless you've contacted me and other players involved.
3) If you aren't going to be a round for a while, please say so I can arrange a temp. If we don't here for you for a while and you don't tell me I will recast.
4) To get roles I would like sample posts. I will leave open auditions for a week for this one. (Altho I may be reasonable due to the holiday season and increase this for those who ask ;)) Please PM me these.
Last edited by madroswellfan on Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:22 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

I know this is going to be shocker for everyone, especially for me, but can I be Alex?
darkness_within_me
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by darkness_within_me »

I'd like to try out for Maria if I could.
Thanks to magamnm for the beautiful banner. :D
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Wow! So cool to have people ask immediately! Just send me sample posts guy! And people don't be afraid to try out for characters that other people have said they're doing...its a completely open audition... you can audition for up to two. Its unlikely I'll give you both but I guess its possible if we need numbers :D
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

i'd love to try for Max...I'll send a post!
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
DreamerLaure
Addicted Roswellian

Post by DreamerLaure »

I'd like to try for Isabel and Liz. I'll pm you my auditions by tomorrow afternoon.
"The expected is just the beginning. The unexpected is what changes our lives."
Meredith - Grey's Anatomy
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Can I get your auditions in asap guys.... I did say last thurs and I dont seem to have many...
darkness_within_me
Enthusiastic Roswellian

I think I got mine in Mad but if I didn't I can resend it for you.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Actually yours hun is the only one I've got :)
darkness_within_me
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Wow. I guess I was right on the ball then lol. I just wanted to make sure I got it to you. I couldn't remember if I did or not