Ties (ADULT UC/CC Canon) *Check in please!*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Editing posts..........

Max

I am sitting at my usual booth at the Crash Down waiting for Liz to finish closing. It’s weird that even after all that our group has been through over the past few months, we all still tend to gravitate here to be together.

I smile slightly as I watch Liz work. Am I really getting my second change with her? My heart skips a beat as I watch her laughing and joking with Maria and I thank God that we are beginning to work things out. It’s taken her some time to even begin getting over my betrayal with Tess and the fact that I have a child out there somewhere. I myself can’t wrap my mind around the idea of being a father and possibly never seeing my child again. That thought is heartbreaking to me.

Sometimes I wish Tess was standing right in front of me so I could wrap my hands around her neck and squeeze her until she can no longer breathe, then maybe she can begin to remotely feel how Alex must have felt. The thought of what she did to him makes my stomach lurch. She really must have been heartless to even go through with the things that she did. I sigh to push her memory out of my mind and try to focus at the task at hand, homework.

Michael is always insistent that we keep a watch out for any “out of this world” news reports so we have the small TV set on, listening to the evening news. I am trying to concentrate on my science homework and tune it out, but the current report catches my interest and I pause to listen.

"Have the little green men come back? Breaking news! According to on lookers a "strange light" was seen in the desert, and according to the Roswell townsfolk, military men have been quickly leaving the town to check it out! This is a phone call we received moments ago:

(Lady and Man speak hurriedly)
"There back!" "They've come back for the ones they left! A big metal ship... unbreakable!! It’s incredible! Now I'm a believer!!!" Has another ship really crashed in Roswell? We'll bring you more on this as soon as we get any!"

I jump up quickly from my seat. God could our lives get any more complicated that they already are. My mind is being flooding with all kinds of possibilities and I am terrified how this new incident will affect our groups already mending relationships.
Last edited by Dream Weaver on Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Kyle

I have found myself yet again this evening at the Crash Down after working at the garage for dinner. I am sitting at the counter trying to enjoy my Alien Blast and catch the sports on the news station. I look over to see Max Evans in his usual spot, reading. I grunt to myself. I guess he’s probably waiting for Liz.

I still can’t figure out why after she had worked so hard on setting up Max to find her and me “sleeping” together that she’d now be pursuing a relationship with him again. Not to mention the fact he slept broke her heart by sleeping with Tess and then had a baby with her. I just can’t grasp the concept of her giving Evans a second chance

I know that I could never forgive Tess for sleeping with Max. Or maybe I can’t forgive the crazy bitch for mind warping me into dumping my friend’s body after she turned his mind to mush and killed him! I am still not even sure why I still find myself hanging around these crazy people. I guess it would have to be my protective nature.

I can’t help but care for my former girlfriend Liz and her quirkily best friend Maria. After I witnessed first hand what can happen to a human after seeing what Tess had done to Alex I guess I feel it’s my duty to hang around and make sure they are protected. I guess in a way I feel I owe it to Alex to look after them. Oh yea and there’s the small crush I seem to be having on a certain Miss Isabel Evans, but I try not to think about that. Like that will ever happen!

I notice Maria and Liz are almost finished cleaning up so I turn back to the TV set to see if the sports report is on yet. What I hear makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

"Have the little green men come back? Breaking news! According to on lookers a "strange light" was seen in the desert, and according to the Roswell townsfolk, military men have been quickly leaving the town to check it out! This is a phone call we received moments ago:

"There back!" "They've come back for the ones they left! A big metal ship... unbreakable!! It’s incredible! Now I'm a believer!!!" Has another ship really crashed in Roswell? We'll bring you more on this as soon as we get any!"

Damn alien abyss. When it seems like I am almost out, I get dragged back in. God help us. I turn to see Max that has jumped up from his seat and is making his way to the counter. What am I about to get myself into?
DreamerLaure
Addicted Roswellian

Post by DreamerLaure »

Isabel
Longing. The way he smiled at me, how he held my hand, how he danced with me, how he saw me. But, the things I want have been taken from me and yesterday, which was filled with hope, is no longer mine.

My room is my container now; I rarely leave. I hold on to a picture frame of Alex; he's smiling like only he can. I bring the cool glass to my lips, kissing the frame lightly, and I lay it in the box. I swallow thickly and brush away my tears. There's a space under my bed; I've cleared it just for this box, and I gently fit the key into its lock. I have an Alex box, yes, but I never imagined I would have it under these circumstances.

I listlessly walk towards the kitchen. My Mother's home early tonight as she's been everyday this month, and she's watching the six o'clock. She's been giving me space, but there are times she wants me to talk, to say anything. She sits by me at the table. She hugs me tightly before I leave the house. And, she stands before my door each night, her fist poised over the wood before she thinks better of it, sighs heavily, and lets me live in my new reality; she thinks I need time.

Something strikes me as I pass her, and I stop to wonder why she's staring at the tv. My eyes are riveted to the tv too when I hear the report. The panic of the witnesses, and the excitement of the reporter only intensifies what I hear. My heart tightens in my chest and I clench my fists. If she's back, I think, I want to be the first one to see her.

I slowly step out of the living room and head back to my room. Any thoughts of a bowl of ice cream and staring at my wall are far from my mind now. Things have changed, and all of the recent events do is build on that fact.

I have to go. I have to see if it's her. I have to see if the thing that destroyed what meant the most to me is back, if she dared to return.

I hurriedly scrawl "I have to see." on a piece of paper and slide it under Max's door before I slip away into the night.
"The expected is just the beginning. The unexpected is what changes our lives."
Meredith - Grey's Anatomy
darkness_within_me
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by darkness_within_me »

~Maria~

Another long night of working at the Crashdown. I'm tired and my aching feet protest as I make my way around the diner, doing last minute jobs before leaving. I see Max and Kyle seated nearby, Max as always is watching Liz.

Looking at Max makes me think of Tess and thinking of Tess makes me think of what she did to my other best friend Alex. I feel some of my old anger start to surface and I have to turn away before my tears start to fall. It's still hard to think of Alex and not cry.

I begin to wipe vigorously at the counter, working off some of my frustration on it rather then yelling at someone there with me. I notice out of the corner of my eye how Max and Kyle have tensed and suddenly my attention is drawn to the tv as well.

I shake my head and look over catching Kyle's eye. I can almost tell what he's thinking. "Here we go back into the alien abyss." I think to myself and look over at Liz to see what her reaction is, then I look back to the kitchen wondering if Michael heard of if I should go back and get him.[/quote]
Thanks to magamnm for the beautiful banner. :D
darkness_within_me
Enthusiastic Roswellian

~Maria~

Another long night of working at the Crashdown. I'm tired and my aching feet protest as I make my way around the diner, doing last minute jobs before leaving. I see Max and Kyle seated nearby, Max as always is watching Liz.

Looking at Max makes me think of Tess and thinking of Tess makes me think of what she did to my other best friend Alex. I feel some of my old anger start to surface and I have to turn away before my tears start to fall. It's still hard to think of Alex and not cry.

I begin to wipe vigorously at the counter, working off some of my frustration on it rather then yelling at someone there with me. I notice out of the corner of my eye how Max and Kyle have tensed and suddenly my attention is drawn to the tv as well.

I shake my head and look over catching Kyle's eye. I can almost tell what he's thinking. "Here we go back into the alien abyss." I think to myself and look over at Liz to see what her reaction is, then I look back to the kitchen wondering if Michael heard of if I should go back and get him.
darkness_within_me
Enthusiastic Roswellian

~Maria~

I shake my head and look over catching Kyle's eye. I can almost tell what he's thinking. "Here we go back into the alien abyss." I think to myself and look over at Liz to see what her reaction is, then I look back to the kitchen wondering if Michael heard of if I should go back and get him.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Alex~

Slowly, I find myself waking with the strangest sensation I could imagine, yet I also realize that my imagination is not completely capable of being questioned. I am after all human and yet, I know there's a difference too. Glancing around me, I see the way the ship looks and at the same time, moving my arms I realize the restraints that had been in place weren't but my travel companion was gone.

"Great." I mutter as I make my way from the survival chamber and simply because of the warnings I recalled hearing, I grabbed the crystal that powered the ship, hiding it in the pockets of the garment I wore.

Then, not knowing what to really expect, I decide the next best move is for me to get out of the ship and try to find somewhere to go. I barely know who I am, let alone where I should go as I reach the outside of the ship and begin walking away from it.

Images swirl through my mind and I wish I knew who they were and what they were about. I can't stop thinking about them and I can't stop thinking about how I'd been left behind.

~Michael~

Once again, here I am working at the Crashdown and trying to let myself get past everything that has happened. I stayed on this planet because of Maria, because of everything she means to me and yet sometimes I wonder whether I did the right thing. Would she be at risk because of me? Or will she be safe?

Arlight, so maybe I worry too much and I'm doing my usual brooding, what the hell do they expect. I sure as hell have no intention of telling the others that I've been working on making different plans in case something happens. Preparing some of the burgers for one of Maria's orders, I place them on the counter and hit the bell, "Order up, Maria." I call out, looking her way and finding myself struck with how much I cared about her.

Looking away, I begin working on putting things together for the next order, but as always, my gaze seeks her out and I smile to myself, until I suddenly hear the news announcement. "Have the little green men come back? Breaking news! According to on lookers a "strange light" was seen in the desert, and according to the Roswell townsfolk, military men have been quickly leaving the town to check it out! This is a phone call we received moments ago:

Instantly, I glance over at Max seeing that he's stood up. I walk over to the door that leads into the actual restaurant and call out, "Maxwell." I need to talk to him. As much as I want to go check out what the hell this is, I'm stuck having to work. I can't afford to skip out and I really need to have the job. So, instead I need to make certain that someone is going to check out what happened and see whether this thing was for real. It wasn't like we had to worry about Valenti on our tail since he was part of the secret.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
darkness_within_me
Enthusiastic Roswellian

~Maria~

"Maria, order up." I hear Michael call out to me but right now the news cast on the tv set has caught my attention and all I can do is stare at it. I know Max has stood up now and come closer and I can see he's tense. I hear Michael call to him but I wonder if Max even hears him so intent is he on the news.

I slowly move towards the counter and get my order but my thoughts are no longer on my work but now on what this crash may mean for those of us in the 'I know an alien club'. Once I have taken the order to the customer I start to return to the counter but end up standing in the middle of the floor again staring at the tv.

I know we'll end up discussing this latest occurence in the back room if anyone actually moves into action. Right now Michael and I seem to be the only ones that are functioning normally. Everyone else seems to be frozen to their spots, unable to stop staring at the news bulletin in front of them. 'What does this mean for us?' I wonder to myself.
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Max

I am frozen in place at the counter still staring at the TV, completely dumbfounded. The only thought in my mind is Tess and my son. Has she brought my son back? Or is this a completely new danger to our group. I am standing at the counter trying to collect myself as to not draw too much attention. We don’t need any unwanted problems to add to this one.

My body has an instant urge to flee, to get the hell out of here and head to the crash site. But I curse to myself because I know it would be too dangerous to go alone and I can’t ask Maria, Liz or Michael because they can’t leave the diner without drawing too much attention to us.

I turn to see Kyle. He looks completely in shock and a little petrified. I guess I can’t blame him too much after what Tess had put him through. I look up and see Maria. Her waitress face is on as she passes out an order, but I can see the worry in her eyes.

“Maxwell.” I hear my name and I turn and see Michael standing at the door leading to the back. I casually walk towards him and I can see Michael is agitated and growing restless. “Did you hear the news?” I say as I close the door behind me.

Kyle

I am glued to my seat, not sure what I should do. I see Max moving towards me and the counter. I can see the mixed emotions in his eyes. I know he must be thinking about Tess and his kid. I guess that’s my first thought. What if Tess has returned? What horrors would she bring with her? Buddha protect us.

I look over and catch Maria’s eye. I can see the conflict and worry there also. I am glancing around the room, searching for Liz, when I hear Michael yell, “Maxwell!”

I see him at the doorway to the back and I watch as Max walks over and disappears into the back with Michael. I have the immediate reaction to stand and follow him, but I decide it’s better for me to stay put.

I see Maria placing an order in front of a couple of guys from school. She then proceeds back in my direction but pauses to watch the TV again. I call over to her to get her attention and to not look to suspicious, “Hey Maria, can I get a refill?”
darkness_within_me
Enthusiastic Roswellian

~Maria~

I am now standing in the middle of the dining room staring at the tv set like it's the most fascinating thing in the world. I know it must look kind of strange for me to just be standing there staring at it but I can't help it. I want to know what we might be getting ourselves into before we actually fall into it.

Liz isn't saying anything and I turn to look for her, seeing Max get up out of the corner of my eye after Michael calls to him. I know he's going into the back room to talk to him and though I want to go too I need to stay in the dining room so I don't draw attention.

[/i]“Hey Maria, can I get a refill?”I hear Kyle call to me and suddenly my spell is broken and I turn towards him, moving to get him a refill. I take his cup and refill it and then return to his side, sliding onto a stool next to him since no one new has entered the diner. "I don't like this." I whisper to him.