Ties (ADULT UC/CC Canon) *Check in please!*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Michael~

“Did you hear the news?” Max questions as he comes in and closes the door behind him.

"Well, what do you think, Maxwell? Think I'd have left the grille if I hadn't?" I say, and I realize that I sound a bit testy but there's nothing I can do about that at the moment. I can't help that I'm a bit tense about this issue, "I have to work, Liz and Maria are on the clock too... I'd go check it out myself if I wasn't here, so what are you going to do?"

I decided to ask, getting right to the point even as I walked back over toward the grille to flip the burgers that were down before turning to look back over toward Max. Even though I didn't agree with everything he did, he was still the boss and I was having all I could do not to go after the truth of this situation on my own and say the hell about this job.

If Maxwell however didn't do anything about it, I might still take off.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Kyle

I watch as Maria turns towards me, grabbing my cup and refilling it before she sits next to me. “I don’t like this.” she whispers as she leans in slightly to keep anyone from hearing her. “I don’t like it much either.” I state flatly.

I notice Liz across the diner wiping down a table. She glances up, seeing Maria and I and she quickly makes her way over to us and sits down. “So……” she says before taking a deep breath. She seems to be completely lost for words. I guess we all are feeling a little like that.

“Any ideas on what we should do?” I say as I take a drink from the cup Maria just refilled.
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Max

Michael is close to loosing it as he snaps “Well, what do you think, Maxwell? Think I'd have left the grille if I hadn't?" I take a step back. He has been completely standoffish with me lately. I guess we all have been a little on edge. I run my hand through my hair as I try and think.

Michael continues, "I have to work, Liz and Maria are on the clock too... I'd go check it out myself if I wasn't here, so what are you going to do?" He walks back over to the grill to flip the cooking burgers, waiting for my response. I know if I don't come up with a plan quick, Michael's likely to do something crazy and possibly go on his own.

I shift slightly and I remember Kyle is out in the dining area and I know Isabel is at home. She’s been staying home a lot since Alex died. She is having a hard time adjusting to him not being here.

I glance at Michael and say, “Look I know things have been tough lately and I know you don’t always agree with me on things but we’ll get to the bottom of this." I pause and gesture to the door. " Kyle is in the dining room so I guess I can take him and I can call Is and we can go take a look.”

I grab my phone and dial Isabel’s cell number as I wait for Michael’s response.
darkness_within_me
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by darkness_within_me »

~Maria~

“I don’t like it much either.”Kyle says in reply. Before either of us can say another word Liz looks up from the table she was wiping down and then hurries over and sits down with us. "Soo," She says and then pauses and it's obvious that she doesn't know what else to say and to tell the truth neither do I.

We sit there in silence for what seems like the longest time, none of us knowing what to say or maybe really not wanting to say it because we're afraid of what it might mean. Or maybe it's both. Then finally Kyle speaks.[/i]“Any ideas on what we should do?” He asks us. I look over at Liz then back at Kyle.

"It needs to be checked out but Liz and I are both still on the clock and so is Michael. It would look kind of suspicious if we suddenly left before our shift ended." My voice is hushed so only Kyle and Liz can hear what I'm saying. It wouldn't due to have anyone else in the resturant to hear us.
Thanks to magamnm for the beautiful banner. :D
DreamerLaure
Addicted Roswellian

Post by DreamerLaure »

Isabel
Where can you find an alien in Roswell? Probably at a government base like the one where they kept everything from the 47 crash. They’d want to run experiments on her. They’d want to put her in the white room like they did to Max. They’d inject serum into her body until all of her senses were numb. And maybe, they’d take her child and do just the same.

A strange light in the desert doesn't give me much to go on. And there's a very real possibility that someone else, or many people could be searching for the same clues to answer the wrong questions. I need to be sure though. I turn the key to my ignition and even though I've turned on some light FM to calm me, I glance down to see my knuckles are white from gripping the wheel too tightly.

The monochrome melody of my phone fills the car, and I almost frown when I see Max's name. Maybe though he'll have something good to tell me.
"The expected is just the beginning. The unexpected is what changes our lives."
Meredith - Grey's Anatomy
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Michael~

“Look I know things have been tough lately and I know you don’t always agree with me on things but we’ll get to the bottom of this." Max finally says after several silent moments and I wait impatiently for him to continue. As usual it seems that he isn't as much in a rush as I am when things like this come up. " Kyle is in the dining room so I guess I can take him and I can call Is and we can go take a look.”

"You do that, Maxwell. I want to hear as soon as you find anything." I say, my voice gruff even though I can't help but feel that he's not moving fast enough for my liking. "I need to get back to work," I add grudgingly and as much as I hate to think it, I again think about the envy that has hit me many times when it concerns what Max doesn't have to worry about as much as I do.

"Standing around here isn't going to get anything done," I decide to add pointedly as I move to put together the orders, looking out the window into the main restaurant to assure myself of how Kyle, Maria and Liz are. As much as I didn't want any of them involved in the beginning, they've really become a large part of us.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Kyle

“Any ideas on what we should do?” I take a sip and then look at Liz and Maria, waiting for a response from them. Maria lowers her head and says, whispering, “It needs to be checked out but Liz and I are both still on the clock and so is Michael. It would look kind of suspicious if we suddenly left before our shift ended."

Damn! I know that Max can’t go alone and I sure as hell don’t want to go, but I know I am the only one that will be able to because Maria has a point. We don’t want to draw any more attention to our group than we have to. I sigh before quietly saying, “I guess that only leaves me, huh?”
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Max

I grab my phone and dial Isabel’s cell number as I wait for Michael’s response. Michael is his usual gruff self when he answers, “You do that, Maxwell. I want to hear as soon as you find anything.” I know I am not moving fast enough for him. I can see it in his anxious eyes. He hates that he can’t just drop what he’s doing and go.

I am waiting for Isabel to answer as he adds, “I need to get back to work. Standing around here isn’t going to get anything done.” He turns back to put the orders together.

“I’ll go get Kyle and call you with an update as soon as we check it out.” I say a little agitated. I turn and exit out into the diner area. I really hate it when Michael gets this way. As usual he wants to charge in before we even come up with a plan.

“Come on Is, pick up.” I say to myself, a little concerned that she hasn't answered yet, as I walk towards Liz, Maria and Kyle.
DreamerLaure
Addicted Roswellian

Post by DreamerLaure »

Isabel
I can either answer the phone or go on my own. The only reason Max would call me right now is if he saw the report of the sighting. He'll want to check it out, but of course on his terms. Carefully but all encompassing. And he won't be looking for clues to find Tess - he'll be more interested in finding his son.

The phone rings a seventh time. I want to give Max that chance to find out. And, he's been a great brother to me ever since Alex's death.

I let it ring one more time before I flip it open, and answer, "Hey."
"The expected is just the beginning. The unexpected is what changes our lives."
Meredith - Grey's Anatomy
darkness_within_me
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by darkness_within_me »

~Maria~

“I guess that only leaves me, huh?”Kyle asks with a sigh. I look at him and can tell he's not exactly thrilled at the idea of accompanying Max into the desert at night to investigate the crash but right now Kyle, Max and Isabel are the only ones able to go.

"Sorry Kyle. It's not exactly my idea of fun either but you and Max are the only ones that can leave right now without drawing attention to us." I say softly and move my head as I catch movement out of the corner of my eye. I see Max approaching us from the back holding his cell phone to his ear which means he's probably calling Isabel.

"Speaking of Max he's coming this way right now." I say and nod my head in his direction, letting Kyle and Liz know that he's approaching our table.
Thanks to magamnm for the beautiful banner. :D