Ties (ADULT UC/CC Canon) *Check in please!*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Michael~

“I’ll go get Kyle and call you with an update as soon as we check it out.” I can hear his agitation at my response but honestly, I really don't care. I want to know what the hell is going on and I'm stuck waiting here. I put together the most recent order I've made and place it on the counter between the kitchen and the diner calling out, "Maria, order up!"

With that, I simply forced myself to work on more of the orders that we had. I wasn't going to let them pile up even though in all honesty I wanted to tell people to shove the job and get the hell out of here. Even if this latest thing hadn't come up, I would have wanted to. Maria needs something different, I want to show her that I'm really here. I mean, after all, I stayed on the damned planet for her.

I just know that I haven't been as attentive as I could have been since we learned the truth of the situation. Or, even before when Alex was first killed. "Liz, Order up." I call out as I finish one of hers as well and place it where she can get it.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Max

I am stressed and pretty much frustrated at Michael by this point as I exit out into the diner area before either of us says something out of anger that we can’t take back. I am really getting tired of having to put up with his apparent dislike for me lately.

“Come on Is, pick up.” I say as I am walking towards Liz, Maria and Kyle. The phone is ringing and Isabel is not answering. I am a slightly anxious because she has not picked it up. She should be home, so I am nervous as to why she has not answered.

On the seventh ring I hear a click and a neutral voice answers, “Hey.”

I pause and let out the breath I didn’t even realize I was holding. With worry and slight annoyance clearly in my voice I say, “Where were you? I was getting worried. Did you see the news?”
Last edited by Dream Weaver on Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Kyle

“I guess that only leaves me, huh?” I say with a sigh. Why is it that no matter how hard I try to keep myself out of these situations that I still get roped back in. I over look at Liz now who glances up before saying, “Yes but whatever this is we’ll get through it together.”

Maria is looking at me now. “Sorry Kyle. It’s not exactly my idea of fun either but you and Max are the only ones that can leave right now without drawing attention to us.”

I shrug slightly annoyed. Yes we always get through it, but what if this time I don’t want to have to. I can read their faces. They know as well as I do too that all three of us are too involved now to just back out. We are deep in the alien abyss without a life jacket and like it or not we are stuck riding the treacherous waves.

I watch as Maria slowly turns her head towards the back door leading into the kitchen. “Speaking of Max, he’s coming this way right now.” She nods her head slightly and I can see Max, holding a cell phone to his ear. He glances in our direction slightly before he pauses to talk to the person on the other end of the phone; Probably Isabel.

I turn back to Liz and I notice her weak smile. She doesn’t look up in Max’s direction but glances up at me to smile. I know she’s trying to encourage me because she knows I am going to have to go with Max. I smirk and grunt slightly before stating flatly. “You know you guys are going to owe me big time.”
DreamerLaure
Addicted Roswellian

Post by DreamerLaure »

Isabel

I wait for Max to start talking after I pick up and answer. I hear him exhale and I can tell that he is rattled by everything that's going on because he does start, he irritatedly says, "Where were you? I was getting worried. Did you see the news?” I can picture him so clearly and as much as I want to jump in the band wagon to chase down Tess for his son, for our people, and the past, I want something more. I don't know what will snap inside of me when I see her but I know it will hurt. I might attack her, I might speak to her and ask her to leave, or I might be perfectly still, a lost feather to the effects of time that has been snatched from my fingertips.

I really don't know. This entire situation since Alex passed away has been a mess. I do know that I can't be patient anymore, and if it means that Max might need some convincing... No, maybe he needs pushing. If I have to push him to get him to agree with what I want, I hope it will drive him to be something other than passive, I'm willing to go the extra mile.

Sometimes he surprises me though. He might understand and be on my side for once. Or, he could just as easily need that extra push. I need to hear what he thinks though. I sigh, boredom evident in my voice, "I'm at home, like I've been all week," I point out. I knew he was going to ask about the news, and I sigh, "And yes, I saw the news. Where are you?"
"The expected is just the beginning. The unexpected is what changes our lives."
Meredith - Grey's Anatomy
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MELISSA~~~~~
I smile at the hitchhiker as I jump out of his car. Why do I get the feeling that I should be hiding. Like... I shouldnt be seen...yet. I walk down the nearest back alley and start wandering around. It feels like a distant memory, but a part of me is screaming that I've been here before. As I walk down one back alley, I see a shop...a cafe even. With a huge ufo sign. I can't help but snort at it. Thats nothing like a spaceship, and I should know!

I stand there watching as I see people moving inside. Part of me is telling me to go in there right now but... something holds me back. Keeps me rooted here. I bite my lip as I wait, not exactly sure what I'm waiting for.

At least Zan's asleep...for now. I see a woman pushing a baby along in a baby carrier. "Hmm..." I move over to a cardboard box I see lying on the floor. I quickly pick it up and use my powers to manipulate it into a baby carrier. I quickly put Zan inside and start to watch the cafe once more.
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

OCC: Hope this is ok..... :)

Max

“Where are you? I was getting worried. Did you see the news?”

I want for a response. I have paused and am now standing next to the counter at the café. I can see Kyle, Maria and Liz staring in my direction. I am growing impatient and a slight feeling of dread has begun to take hold of me. What do I do if this IS Tess? Will she have my son? I know that the others expect me to do something to the murderous bitch and my anger towards her is fierce, but I have to also think about my son.

I hear her sigh before she answers, “I’m at home, like I’ve been all week. And yes I saw the news. Where are you?”

I sense a hint in her voice that she is also slightly unnerved with the chain of events that have unfolded this evening. I know more that anyone in the group that Isabel wants justice for Alex. I have watched her devastation at loosing the love of her life way too soon. My heart breaks for her and I know that I have not been the most supportive brother lately.

I swallow hard and answer with urgency. “I am at the Crash Down with everyone. I know I haven’t been there for you like I should have been lately, and for that I am sorry Is. I know that you do not like me much these days, but I really do need your help. Michael wants me to go check out the crash site. He can’t get away and it only leaves Kyle and me. No offense to Kyle but I could use someone with more firepower if there is trouble.”
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

BUMPING....... :D
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Dream Weaver wrote:BUMPING....... :D
DreamerLaure
Addicted Roswellian

Post by DreamerLaure »

Isabel

I listen to Max’s suggestion, and there’s an urgency in his voice that builds as he explains what he wants to do. I can sense that he not only wants me to gather up the energy to do this but he really needs for me to do this.

The thought crosses my mind that we could meet at the Crashdown, but I’m not sure I’m up to seeing everyone. I’m sure the reactions to the news was intense, but I don’t want to think about what everyone else is thinking for the moment because there’s more in this for me.

I’ve lost the greatest thing that ever happened to me before I could really enjoy it. Alex’s love was the light of my life for the weeks that I opened up to him again, and to know that I’m now denied that hurts. The only thing that can keep me dedicated to this and what my brother’s working towards is the thought that maybe we can bring justice to his memory.

I know that one of the reasons Tess did leave was because she was carrying Max’s child, and I know that a part of him not only wants to get justice nearly as much as I do but to also secure his child. I’m curious which impulse he’ll listen to, but right now, I have to at least respect that he doesn’t know which he wants more. I can get to the crash site though, and it’ll be easier to face anything we encounter if we’re together.

“I’ll go, but where do you want us to meet up? Should I come over to the Crashdown or should we meet at one of the highway stops near it?”
"The expected is just the beginning. The unexpected is what changes our lives."
Meredith - Grey's Anatomy
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

bumping! I cant do anything with Melissa til they're outta the crash ;)