Ties (ADULT UC/CC Canon) *Check in please!*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Max

I can hear Isabel breathing as she is taking in our conversation. She’s really been going through an emotional trying time and I feel for her. I know that I am asking a lot for her but I feel that I have no other option. She finally speaks, “I’ll go, but where do you want us to meet up? Should I come over to the Crashdown or should we meet at one of the highway stops near it?”

I release the breath I was holding. I am relieved that my sister is putting our differences aside to help me. I know that this is hard for her because she may possibly be heading to face the evil that killed the love of her life, Alex.

I clear my throat before I speak, “I know this is not easy for you Is. I hope you know that no matter what happens you are my sister and I will not forget what was done to Alex. Kyle and I will just meet you at the mile marker right outside town and you can follow us.”
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
DreamerLaure
Addicted Roswellian

Isabel

Post by DreamerLaure »

Isabel

I blink back the tears that are in my eyes, and I smile, "Yes, I am your sister." His words from before comforted me because it reminded me that for all the things that we've endured these past couple of months, he's been with me nearly every step of the way. I think a part of me changed when Alex died, and I am going to be honest about the extent the grief and the numbing pain had on me. I was in so much pain that I didn't give much thought to how much Max had been by my side along the way. I feel so much better right now knowing that not only is he coming with me, he's going to go into this the same way I am, for Alex.

In the back of my mind, the sight of Max walking back into West Roswell High the morning after, well, the morning after everything changed between them and us digs at my conscience. Max may regret that night but it did create a life. I wonder how far he'll go to destroy the life of the woman who holds his son's in her hands.

"The mile marker sounds like a good spot," I say into the speaker of the phone and I press the phone against my cheek, adjusting my weight so that my hands can move automatically and gear up the car. "I'll see you there, Max," I add and I close the phone carefully and put it aside.

One of these days Max is going to have to make a choice, and I suppose, all of us really. And pressing even more on my conscience, and in fact, digging on it because it's even more important to remember that we don't always make the choices we thought we would. I merge into the highway route and I realize that it's quite a distance away. It's not very far, and I guess that I might get there first. I take the long expanse before me lightly though. "Only miles to go before I sleep," I murmur to the silence inside of my car, to the wind that slips in through the crack made by the glass and the frame, and to the Alex of my memory.
"The expected is just the beginning. The unexpected is what changes our lives."
Meredith - Grey's Anatomy
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

guys can people who are in the crash get out soon please :D
Where is every1?
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

OOC: Let me know if this doesn't work.....it will get Kyle and Max out of the Crash! :D

Max

The silence is almost deafening as I brace for Isabel’s reply. I know that I have not been the best brother lately, but I hope that she knows how much I care about her. I can hear a slight relief in her voice when she speaks, "Yes, I am your sister." It makes me smile and hopeful that someday I can mend the rift between us. I miss the closeness between us. It was always a safe haven for me and it’s hard to know that my actions caused so much pain.

"The mile marker sounds like a good spot,” She says lightly. I release the breath I didn’t realize I was holding. Relief washes over me. I hear her add as the phone call ends, "I'll see you there, Max,"

I don’t think I could do this without her. I am terrified about what we are going to find out there. It scares me the lengths my mind wants to go through to make Tess pay for what she has done to not only me and my son but to my friends and family…..especially Alex. I can’t the guilt that is rooted in my soul over Alex’s death. I should have seen what that heartless bitch was doing to him. It was my job to protect them and I failed miserably. I am planning to make it up to them all somehow.

I close my phone and walk towards the table where Kyle, Liz and Maria are huddled together. I take a moment to glance at Liz. The sight of her still takes my breath away but there is so much bad blood between us I still am not sure how we are ever going to get past all the pain we have put each other through.

I meet Kyle’s eyes. They all know what is about to happen so there is no need for explanations. “Kyle, you ready? Isabel is meeting us at the mile marker right outside town.” I don’t even give him a change to answer, time is of the essence. I brush Liz’s shoulder lightly as I walk out the door to my car.

Kyle

A chuckle softly escapes Liz, "Of course," She rests her hand on my arm. I slight twitch is felt in my heart. Not so long ago I would have paid anything for Liz to touch me. She is still one of the most incredible women I know. Her strength through this whole situation has been remarkable. I watch as she glances over at Maria before looking at me again, adding, "Be careful ok."

I can’t help but see the worry in her eyes. It’s funny how I can read her so well. Her hand is still resting on my arm and again it slightly affects me. I notice that she has realized the position of her hand and she smiles awkwardly as she slides it away, resting it on the table. I can’t help but return her smile. There can’t be anything here but friendship. Besides I have found myself lately thinking about a certain alien princess.

“I appreciate your concern Liz. And I promise that I will stay out of harms way as much as I can.” I add as I notice Max has approached our table.

I see him glance over in Liz’s direction. Even after everything that has occurred I can see the love that Max holds for Liz. Yet there is an undertone of pain and regret that lies within as well. I slight hint of jealousy fills my body. What makes Max Evans so great? Why can’t women see past his wholesome, well mannered persona and see what I do. He’s a selfish bastard.

Max catches my glare. “Kyle, you ready? Isabel is meeting us at the mile marker right outside town.” He brushes Liz’s shoulder lightly as he makes his way out the door to his car.

He didn’t even wait for a response from me. I guess I don’t even get a choice it would serve that jackass right if I just left him hanging. But why should I even expect gratitude from Max. He never took into account any of us humans when he changed the rules this past year. Yet now here he is expecting us to put our lives on the line once more for him.

I snort as I stand up, before snidely answering “Well, I guess if King Max deems it necessary, I guess I must oblige. Don’t wait up girls.” I take one last look at Maria and Liz before I turn and make my way out the door to Max’s car.
DreamerLaure
Addicted Roswellian

Post by DreamerLaure »

Isabel

When I pull up to the mile marker, I turn off the engine and sit in the car for a moment, collecting my thoughts. It's one thing to talk about coming here, but to actually be here is totally another thing. I know how close we are to the crash, and I'm actually dreading going to it now. It's starting to feel very real, like we're on the brink of something huge; I wish I knew exactly what it was but still, this gathering feeling deep down isn't going away easily, I'm sure of it.

I step out of the car to stand over by the mile marker. I know Max will recognize my car from a mile away, but I'm curious if I can see the crash, or at least part of it from where we are. The mile marker is right by an embankment, which feeds into one of the desert hills. This mile marker though, is not only half way between the alleged crash and Roswell, but it's at the perfect place that I can look over the rail and have an indirect view of the site. A spiral of thick grey smoke curls up to the sky from where the site is, and I can even see the outline of the crash site under it. A few feet away, I eye a trail of military cars leaving the area, and I exhale sharply.

That was so close. If we were there even 15 minutes earlier, we might have run into them. It might be naive to think that they're not guarding the site now, but I'll take comfort in knowing that most likely we won't have to do any confrontations of that sort tonight. That wouldn't be worth it. I happen to look back to the highway route just as Max and Kyle are pulling up in the jeep and I smile wryly. I hope this works out and we find something.
"The expected is just the beginning. The unexpected is what changes our lives."
Meredith - Grey's Anatomy
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I’m sorry for the inconvenience but I will no longer be involved in RP’s here on RF. I want to thank everyone for having given me the chance, given me a home and for the friendships I’ve forged here.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Very sorry to see you go Storm!!!

Ok we now need a Michael and Alex...
Is anyone interested, and indeed is anyone still wanting to do this one?
~SavitarOmegrion~
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ~SavitarOmegrion~ »

I know I wouldn't be good at Michael, but could I perchance take Alex?
My motto is, Live long and prosper, but whatever you do, don't piss me off. It seriously shortens the live long part.

(Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter Verse)
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Mel.....I didn't know if you were aware but Darkness_within_me has also been MIA.....but I can temp Michael too to keep the RP going! Let me know
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Our new Alex is ~SavitarOmegrion~ and our new Michael is Dream Weaver!

Does anyone wanna temp Maria as Ive heard nothing from Darkness_Within_Me?