Can You Keep a Secret? (AU/CC-ish XO mature CASTING)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

"Well, you've got a point. Liz does seem a little out of her element. But this is much different than the problems you guys have faced before. Everyone is going to react differently," I nod in understanding. Michael shifts the Wheat Thins box in my direction so I can take what I want. I flash him a very grateful smile before shoveling out a handful. I guess didn’t realize how hungry I actually was. I’m stuffing my face when he reflects,

"Things change people. Maybe Alex missing is one of those things that is changing Liz." His arm wraps around my shoulders and gives me that comforting squeeze that I savor. I need that. I need him. I wish I could tell him how much having him around has meant to me, but I don’t want to scare him off. It just figures that the moment I felt that Michael and I were finally connecting the rest of the world would come crumbling to our feet.

“Maybe.” I admonish unenthusiastically. “I’m just….worried. Worried for Alex. Worried for Liz..” I pause not sure whether I should go on. “I’m worried for you.” Swallowing harshly I muster up all the courage I currently obtain to confide in him my worst fears. “What if they do find that weird Cadmium X thingy on the body? That puts you, Max, and Isabel in danger.” I could care less about what happens to Tess.

Will they have to run? Leave Roswell forever. Would he want me to go with him or just stay behind? So many questions I am afraid to know the answer to. “With all that’s happened…I can’t lose you too.”
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

Maria grabs the wheat thins and begins to stuff her face as if she's stress eating, and I try to hold back a smile as she goes back for more before cuddling into my side. Clearly she's been forgetting to eat. Although I can understand where she's coming from how could someone let themselves get so hungry?? I could never go without eating. Anyways, back to more important things.

“Maybe...I’m just….worried. Worried for Alex. Worried for Liz..” Maria says, interrupting my rambling thoughts. She pauses for a moment, and then continues, her words startling me.

“..I’m worried for you. What if they do find that weird Cadmium X thingy on the body? That puts you, Max, and Isabel in danger. With all that’s happened…I can’t lose you too.”

Looking up I turn to her, bringing a hand up to rub her shoulder. "Aw, Maria, don't worry about me, I'll be fine, Max and Isabel...we'll be fine. You've got more important things going on, I can look out for myself." I won't admit it, but the fact that even with everything about Alex and Tess going on she's still thinking about me makes me feel good inside. God, where did that stone wall go?? It's crumbled into dust. But I can't quite decide if thats a good thing.

Planting a kiss on her lips briefly, I try to lighten the mood by shaking the box of wheat thins. "Hungry? I could make you something."[/code]
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

waiting on bones post?
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

I'm waiting on anyone at the Crashdown. Isabel, Liz, Tess, Kyle....
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Apparently my consideration of his well being surprises him. I tend to forget that unlike the rest of us Michael was not raised in a loving and supportive home. He’s not used to being cared about by anyone other then Max and Isabel. I wish I could take that pain away. I know the immense hurt that comes from abandonment. I never want him to feel that way. Old Stonewall Guerin let’s his guard down by rubbing my shoulder in a comforting matter.

“Aw, Maria, don't worry about me, I'll be fine, and Max and Isabel...we'll be fine. You've got more important things going on, I can look out for myself." I know he can. Michael has always been the strength behind the group. He protects and looks out for everyone. I just wish I could do that for him. He shouldn’t have to carry this burden alone. My gallant hero places a soft kiss on my lips before shaking the now empty box of Wheat Thins. Wow, I can certainly put it away.

"Hungry? I could make you something.” I nod my head adamantly. “I am positively famished.” I admonish with a sweet smile. I swear I love him so much it hurts. “I’ve been starving all day. I almost ate the customer’s fries.” I look up at those warm brown eyes and I simply melt. “Thank you.” The meaning behind those words is clear. I am thanking him for so much more then just a meal. He has went above and beyond since all this mess started.

My mom even noticed the difference. I never thought she would be able to say Michael’s name and smile at the same time but just this morning she did. It shows me that there is hope for us two crazy kids after all. “Spaghetti?” I inquire with a cute pout. I dare him to resist the bottom lip.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

As soon as I offer, Maria's shaking her head, the expression on her face one that's equivalent to 'definitely'. “I am positively famished,” She exclaims with a smile. Good. Because cooking will get both our minds off this whole depressing business.

I've been cooking a lot for Maria and her mom lately, mostly because Mrs. Deluca approves and anything she approves I'll immediately do more often. I think she's taking a liking to me. As long as she doesn't beat me with a newspaper ever again that's fine with me.

“I’ve been starving all day. I almost ate the customer’s fries.” Well, in this scenario I'd believe that. Shes lucky that the Parkers love her, because some of the things she gets away with at work wouldn't pass well at other diners. “Thank you.” she adds softly, looking up at me. In those two words I can just tell that she's thanking me for more than just this offer of food. I understand completely and give her a look so she'll know that it is no problem. Helping her has been keeping me sane lately.
It's something to do. And she knows without me saying how much I care for her.

“Spaghetti?” Maria asks with an adorable pout, sticking out her bottom lip. I let out an exaggerated groan and pretend that making spaghetti would kill me inside. That's her favorite. And honesly mine too, but I've been making it for her so much lately. It's become her new comfort food.

Sighing, I grin. "Alright. But you need to help me if I need it. Be my personal kitchen assistant." How could I resist that pout. Getting up, I head to the kitchen and pull out the necessary ingredients and pots for the sauce and the pasta.

"You happy?" I say jokingly, smirking as I hold up the box of spaghetti.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Michael lets out an over dramatized groan but I see right through his disguise. He loves cooking for me just as much as I love eating his food. We’ve been having Italian a lot here lately. I swear he’s going to make me fat and I am going to enjoy every minute of it. My Space Boy let’s out a defeated sigh and then relents as we both knew he would, "Alright. But you need to help me if I need it. Be my personal kitchen assistant." I can do that.

I haven’t burnt anything since that horrible garlic bread incident a couple of weeks ago. I am telling you that stove has it out for me. Michael rises from the sofa and heads to the kitchen. I follow and watch intently as he gathers up all the ingredients needed for the recipe. I have just reached his side when he grabs the noodle box and shakes it in a teasing manner, "You happy?" What can I say? Through a horrible time of crisis my boyfriend has been there for me in every way imaginable. He has made me smile when I wanted to break down in tears.

“Yes.” I nod slightly. “I am.” With that I raise up on my tippy toes and place a soft sensual kiss on his mouth. “You make me happy.” I whisper my voice low and raspy.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

“Yes. I am," Maria says with a nod, smiling at the box. See? All I've done is offered to cook and she's already not thinking about the stress of the day.

What can I say I amaze myself.

I put the spaghetti box on the counter and start when Maria surprises me with a soft but seductive kiss, standing on the tips of her toes. “You make me happy.” She says in a low, sexy whisper and I grin. I kiss her back gently, and then place a pot on the stove.

"You keep that up and you'll never get fed," I joke, pouring water into another pot for the pasta. "But I'm not against the idea. I would be fine to eat later," I tease. I'm just glad that she knows I'm here for her. And when she's happy I'm happy by association so everyone's satisfied.

Leaning back against the counter I pull her in for a moment. "Kitchen assistant, I've got a job for you. The cook needs some lovin'..." I continue with a huge grin. It feels good to joke around, almost as if nothing ever happened. What I wouldn't give for it to stay that way.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Michael kisses me back tenderly and it sends electric sparks right down to the tips of my toes. Kissing him feels so right. I watch affectionately as he places the pot on the stove. "You keep that up and you'll never get fed," He teases good naturedly while pouring water in another pot and placing it on the stove. "But I'm not against the idea. I would be fine to eat later," He’s absolutely unbelievable. I smirk happily at the beautiful man before me.

He honestly doesn’t know what a good man he is. I am going to try each and every day to prove that to him. My Space Boy leans back against the counter and pulls me into his arms for an intimate embrace. "Kitchen assistant, I've got a job for you.” This ought to be good. “The cook needs some lovin'..." His sexy smile fills me with joy. I lick my lips seductively before melting into him. “Well I suppose it’s in my job description to follow orders.” I joke before winking at him foxily.

“My duty to assist you in any way possible.” I lean forward and capture his lips for a searing kiss. My arms wrap around his neck instinctively. We are locked together in a hold that I doubt even Destiny could break. “Mmmm” He tastes pretty good. I just happen to glance down at the boiling water. “Dinner now. Dessert Later.” I promise my voice filled with moxy.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

“Well I suppose it’s in my job description to follow orders.” Maria says with a wink, licking her lips sexily and leaning in against me. “My duty to assist you in any way possible.” Oh, I could get used to this.

I grin as she leans forward and pulls me in for another kiss, wrapping her arms around my neck. I almost let out a groan when she finally breaks away and glances down at the now boiling water. “Mmmm. Dinner now. Dessert Later.” I would rather skip the dinner and go right for the dessert, but I'm starting to get a bit hungry too.

I just smirk and untangle her from my arms. "I can compromise," I tease, turning around to adjust the stove. Pouring in the pasta, I add all the stuff for the sauce into another pot. I glance over and see Maria waiting happily on the side. "Do you think you could stir the sauce without burning it like the garlic bread?" I say jokingly, holding out the spoon expectantly.[/i]