Failure To Launch (AU, CC, Mature) Restart post 4/13

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Ok guys......since we now have a full cast, our Isabel has checked in, I wanted to catch up everyone.

Liz arrived home after meeting with the Evans' taking on Max as a client. She is going to wrangle the girls in to go to the club with her. Liz and Tess are in the kitchen making tea. Maria has heard them come home(while practicing her rock star dreams in her room) and has came to the kitchen to meet them.

Meanwhile.....Max, Michael and Kyle are at Max's house practicing for their gig and preping for work at the club later that night. Isabel has come by to see her mom and found her gone, Max and his friends there and the fridge empty. She is slightly irritated at him for his childish actions.

So begin posts from there! :D
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Hey guys! Sorry I have been MIA.....been under the weather.....but will have this restarted here in a few days! Hope you are all with me! :D
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Liz

I hear Tess say, “Hey Liz, How was your day?"

I glance over in time to see Maria practically skipping into the kitchen. Her cheeks are slightly flushed and she is panting breathlessly. “Hola Chicas. How’s it shakin’?”

There is just something about Maria. She has that rock star quality about her and a too die for voice, yet she is utterly petrified of singing in public. I smirk slightly glancing over at Tess. We both know that Maria had just been upstairs playing diva alone in her room again, but I don't want to draw attention to her insecurity so I decide to give them my news.

"Actually, pretty good Maria. I have a new client. WE are going dancing tonight." I saw as I stirr my tea and place the spoon in the sink.
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Bumping.......are you guys still interested? :D
DreamerLaure
Addicted Roswellian

Post by DreamerLaure »

I'm still interested, but I'm not sure how I can bring in Max.
"The expected is just the beginning. The unexpected is what changes our lives."
Meredith - Grey's Anatomy
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

"Actually, pretty good Maria. I have a new client. WE are going dancing tonight." Liz states with a mischevious smirk. I watch curiously as she stirs her tea and then gently places her spoon in the sink.

"First of all a new client....thats spiffy. Is he cute? Does he have any friends that don't share his particular disability?" Flashing her a warm smile I make myself comfortable by jumping up on the counter.

"And secondly dancing...tonight? I don't think so. I've got a date." At her disbelieving glare I explain further.

"It's not just with one but two yummy men. I've been seeing them for quite some time now and it's getting pretty serious." She opens her mouth as if to ask with whom and I just spill.

"Oh you know them... Ben and Jerry."
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

I was all hyped about getting the gig at this club. Max, Kyle and I had been practicing for hours now. We stopped long enough to raid the fridge. I smirked imagining Max would get shit for us eating all the food. Being an orphan myself, I was glad at times that I had no one to answer to like Max did. Though at other times, I wished that i did have a family. Feeling that we had practiced enough for the gig tonight, I slowed my fingers on the chords to my guitar.

"Think we have practiced enough"I said wanting to go back to my place take a shower and change before our gig. I was hoping that after our gig tonight I could find me a sweet piece of ass for the night. Damn, I so need to get me a little somethin somethin, I thought. It had been a couple of days since my last one night stand. The guys were always ragging on me about how I changed my woman more than my underware which was true since I went all natural.
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

OOC: Great posts Faith and Ria.........hope you guys like the Roswell line I threw in here......he he! :D

Liz

Maria gives me one of her warm smiles before making herself at home on the counter. "First of all a new client....that’s spiffy. Is he cute? Does he have any friends that don't share his particular disability?"

I am truly excited about tonight. I can’t wait to get started on my newest client. From the sound of his lifestyle I got from his parents this one is going to be a challenge. But hey, who doesn’t love a good challenge. I could really use one after the last few boring ones I had.

John was a die hard sci-fi nut and actually had the nerve to drag me to this crazy Alien Crash Party in Roswell, New Mexico. And then Marty did nothing but build model ships. So I think a crazy, rock star wanna be will be a breath of fresh air.

Before I can get a word in, which is typical when talking with chatterbox Maria, she adds, “"And secondly dancing...tonight? I don't think so. I've got a date." I can’t help but glare at her. I know that recently either one of my roommates have been dating anyone. We’ve all three tended to swear off guys since we can’t find any out there worthy of an adult relationship. She adds, “"It's not just with one but two yummy men. I've been seeing them for quite some time now and it's getting pretty serious."

I open my mouth to call her out on her fib, but again she throws out another comment. So I take the time to take a sip of my tea as she adds, “Oh you know them….Ben and Jerry.”

Her comment catches me off guard and I choke on my tea as laughter escapes from my mouth. “Now I know what fun guys Ben and Jerry can be, but I think that all three of us have been spending way too much time with them.” I place my cup on the counter. “Besides we are bright, beautiful girls and we deserve a little fun every once in awhile.” I turn and smile at Tess before adding, “I might even be able to talk my half-brother Alex into joining us.”
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Kyle

Man, I can’t wait for tonight. Thank God Max got us this gig at the club he is working in. I love the band and this awesome life style that we are able to live. So many woman and so much fun, but sometimes, yes I will admit it, I wonder what it would be like to find “The One”. The one person that would love the real me, not the person I put out there for the world. The down to earth, gentle, wears his heart on his sleeve, Kyle Valenti.

Michael speaks as he slows his riff, “Think we have practiced enough.”

I smirk at him, I know what he wants to do. He wants to get cleaned up for his lady hunt tonight. We know Michael as the "Jack of All Babes". He changes women like most people change their underware. I chuckle remembering his words, "Women are like fine wine. And it's my job to sample them all."

Michael and Max finish fine tuning their guitars and I put up my drum sticks. I look around at the area and find it littered with chip bags, Twinkie boxes and soda and beer cans. Man, will Max get crap for the lack of food in the house. But hey it’s this way every week. We crash the basement, having band practice or watching the football game, just like the bachelors we are.

Max is the worst of the three of us. At least Michael and I have our own places. Max still mooches off his parents. Sometimes I do wish that for his sake he’d grow up just a little. But hey we all have our flaws, right?

I glance over at Michael. “I think we are going to really blow tonight.” Then I smirk at Max and decide to tease him a little. “I know we finished off the fridge, but do you think there still might be a change that you can score us a couple more sodas that might be hidden upstairs? Knowing your sister, she probably stashed some knowing your habits die hard. ”
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

My answer clearly surprises her begin she begins to choke violently on her tea. I take a step forward in concern but pause when I hear her joyful laughter.“Now I know what fun guys Ben and Jerry can be, but I think that all three of us have been spending way too much time with them.” She's got a pretty good point there. I haven't had a date in....well let's just say the number is an embarrassing one and leave it at that. Interested I listen intently to Liz's argument.

“Besides we are bright, beautiful girls and we deserve a little fun every once in awhile.” Again the girl is right. That's why she's the smart one.“I might even be able to talk my half-brother Alex into joining us.” Not a bad idea. I consider myself to be an independent woman and a free spirit but sometimes it's just nice to have a guy around for a little perspective. "You've talked me into it." I flash Liz one of my award winning smiles.

"I'm in." It is then that I realize my rather revealing wardrobe. "Uh...Second thought. Perhaps I should change first." It is a cute outfit but I've never worn anything that shows this much skin out in public before.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment