Alienation (FF,ADULT, CC & UC)**Recasting**

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

I understand the fascination
I've even been there once or twice or more
But if you don't change your situation
Then you'll die, you'll die, don't die, don't die
Please don't die

Zan

*Zan! Are you okay? Where are you* I hear Max’s voice in my head and I figure there is a point in everyone’s life where they feel like they have truly lost their minds- this must be mine- why else would I be hearing voices? What the hell, I’ll play along. *Max, I don’t know where I am but there’s a creepy little kid here that wants to off Micah!*

“Cute,” says the creepy little kid I was just referring too. “Keep that up and you’ll find things can get a lot worse for you. On the other hand, if you can be friendly to the right people, you can find yourself living like the prince you think you are”he says reaching out to stroke my cheek and I get the feeling I know just how ‘friendly’ he wants to be. Micah steps back away from him taking me with him and Nicolas says. “Clinging to the dead will get you nowhere.”

Now that gets my attention and I feel an idea forming in my head but I have no clue if it will work. I give Micah one last squeeze hoping this won’t be the last time I get to touch him. I stand up straight even though ever muscle in my body feels like its on fire, but I don’t show any pain as I step towards Nicolas.

“Perhaps we can come to some sort of of agreement.” I say I I notice Nicolas’s eyes watching my mouth with a fixed gazed. I know nothing about this alien shit but seduction I can do, and do it very well. Maybe it will be enough to at least get Micah to safety. I step up so that I am right in front of Nicolas and I smile when he reaches out to stroke my cheek, his eyes still glued to my mouth. I close my eyes and lean into his touch and practically purr. “Let Micah go, and I will be more open to ‘play’ nicely.” I say and when he runs his thumb over my lips I part them to suck on it before circling the digit with my tongue. All the while moaning like a high paid whore. When he pulls his thumb away I even place a chaste kiss on it before he pulls his hand away.
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

Promise to have something up today...
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

OOC- hope this is ok

~Natalie~

Once I’m sure all the fighting is over I crawl out from underneath the car. I rub the tears off my face only to have warm fresh ones appear. I look around the parking lot and find my family standing in a group. I slowly begin to make my way to them. I wrap my arms around my self. They all look so natural. No tears. No worry. Nothing.

They don’t even care that they just blasted people to death, that they took the lives of others. I look to Dominique. She’s holding Jayden. Even Jayden was more prepared for battle than I. She just sits on Dom’s hip. I listen as the group contemplates how to get Zan and Micah back. Michael catches my eyes and I immediately drop them to the ground.

I beg Michael silently not to tell them. I pray he hears me but then it comes and the tears that had dried start to fall again.

“Natalie.” I hear Michaels voice but I try to tune him out, “Natalie they have Micah. They have my Micah, Nat.” I feel Michael’s arms wrap around my small frame. “Please Nat. I know I promised not to tell anyone but you have to try. Try and find my son.”

I remember the day I told Uncle Michael about my dreams, my dreams that weren’t mine. It was as if I had stumbled into some one else’s mind and borrowed their dreams. I had been scared, terrified. I had needed some one to talk to. Some one I trusted with my secret. I couldn’t think of any one so I settled with Michael. He explained it must be like Aunt Izzy’s power. The power to dream walk and although Michael had tried to make me call Izzy, to see if she could help me control it, I had hidden it. I don’t want to be different. All I wanted was to blend in and so I did and now, now Michael is asking me to use my powers to save his son. Powers I barely know how to use in the first place.

“I can’t Michael please don’t make me. Please Michael.” I begged of him. My tears began to pour down my face and onto his shoulder.

“You mean she can find Micah and Zan?” I hear the question and know the voice. Dominique.

“Maybe,” Michael tells her. “She can dream walk.” He explains. I clutch my eyes tighter closed not wanting to meet anyone’s gaze.
~Tolkien~

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

I'm gratified to have actually gotten a response from Zan. It was so much clearer than when he was a child. At least he's not entirely cut off. He's alive and so is Micah -- at least for now. I don't even need the image in Zan's mind to know that the 'creepy little kid' is Nicholas.

*Nathaniel*

I'm trying to figure out what to do next, just as I know my dad is. Dad's connection to Zan was a surprise, even though he'd mentioned it last night. He didn't say he still had that -- but then he did just say it hadn't happened since Zan was six. Maybe he didn't know either.

Then as Natalie approaches our group, Uncle Michael seems to come alive, holding her and begging her for something. Wait. My sister can dreamwalk? Since when? And she told Uncle Michael? I look at Dad but I can see the surprise on his face too. He didn't know either.

"That's wonderful, Natalie," Dad says, approaching her, but even I can see that Natalie doesn't think it's wonderful. "Your Aunt Isabel can -- I mean, ... she could..." Dad says, stopping himself. For a moment he looks like he wants to cry. He straightens a bit, turning to Michael and laying a hand on his shoulder. "Before this started, I just got a call from Jesse. Isabel's been murdered by Nicholas. A few hours ago."

"Oh Dad!" I say, my voice trembling as I remember his side of the conversation. In all the confusion of the battle, I'd put it from my mind. But it was true. My aunt is gone. My mind leaps to healing stones, but she's so far away. Do we have time? Would it even work? I can't even try to figure that out when Zan and Micah are still in danger.

Dad looks at Natalie then, pulling her into a hug. "We'll do our best to help you with it," he promises.

"Don't they have to be asleep?" I ask, feeling confused.

"Not always. Not when it's one of us," Dad says. He lifts his head and turns to the northeast. "When I connected with him, I did feel a direction. They're still on Earth, somewhere that way. I just don't know how far."
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Nicholas*

I feel my loins tighten and spasm slightly at Zan's electric touch. He's gorgeous and every bit as sensual as he seemed. I want to melt into his hand but I hold it together. I'm not going to let Zan change my plans.

... on the other hand, maybe the dead boy will be of some use afterall...

"I have a feeling you could play very nicely indeed," I say smoothly. "Maybe we can work something out." I'm not going to let Rath's kid go. That's for certain. But I could let him live a bit longer and let Zan think I'm going to let him go. In the meantime, we could have a very nice time ...

*Micah*

As Zan pulls away, I reach after him to catch him, but he moves right into Nicholas' grasp. I see him immediately flirting, sucking on Nicholas' thumb, moaning. I feel something inside me go to ash as a dozen emotions collide with one another. Does he really like Nicholas? I'm such an idiot for wanting him to like me. I thought maybe he did but it wasn't like this. Was it an act?

A moment later, I push those thoughts aside. It doesn't matter. I step forward and pull Zan back again, whispering urgently into his ear. "He's a Skin! That's not his body. He killed my dad! Helped kill Uncle Max, too," I say at a loss for words, finally adding with disgust. "He's like a hundred years old!"

Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

I posted some fan art...in off topic art....just thought ya'll might want to see it
~Tolkien~

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

isabelle wrote: "He's like a hundred years old!"
~I found this hilarous

Loxy- Awesome! Awesome! Art!!!! I like how you did one for all the kids.

We were tight, but it falls apart as silver turns to blue.
Waxing with a candlelight, and burning just for you.
Allocate your sentiment, and stick it in a box.
I've never been an extrovert, but I'm still breathing.

Zan

"I have a feeling you could play very nicely indeed, Maybe we can work something out." Nicolas says but I’m not ignorant enough to believe a word he says. Maybe a different kind of convincing is required and Micah provides the perfect opening for it as he pulls me away from Nicolas and whispers in my ear, "He's a Skin! That's not his body. He killed my dad! Helped kill Uncle Max, too, He’s like a hundred years old!"

I almost crack a smile at the disgusted look on Micah’s face at his last sentence but I keep up the charade as I keep a neutral expression as I say. “And why would I give a damn about your father or Max?” I say knowing the words are hurtful but hoping Micah will realize I’m just trying to gain Nicolas’s trust. “The only reason I suggested you be let go is so they wouldn’t cause anymore trouble for me by coming after you in a pathetic rescue attempt.”

Ava

I'm starting to feel better now that we seem to be getting some sort of plan to get the boys back. At least there alive for now, I would have really expected Nicolas to just kill them off. I wonder what sort of twisted little plan he has for them.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Nathaniel*

I'm torn between comforting Natalie and trying to assure her about her powers, or comforting Dominque. She's still holding Jayde but I think she could use a friend, too, and I well, ...

I move next to Natalie and wrap an arm over her shoulder and then I reach for Dominque, too, hoping she'll allow it.

*Max*

Nathaniel moves next to Natalie. I look at Ava and she seems to be stunned. Even if she isn't his mother, Zan was as much her son as mine. Maybe more since she'd been with him for the last three years.

I open up my car door and grab a map. I make a line on it starting from here at the motel and running in the direction that I felt Zan. He's got to be somewhere along there.

"We have to hurry," I say although I'm sure everyone knows that. "Let's get back in the cars and follow this line. Michael and Anya can join Ava and Dominque," I suggest. Micah's car is destroyed and Ava's is closer than Michael's truck which I don't even see at the moment.

I turn to Natalie and look at her with all the love and support I feel for her. "Sweetheart, I'm sorry your Aunt Isabel isn't here to help. Do you think you can try a dreamwalk while we're driving? It would help if we could get a clue," I tell her. From what I sensed in my connection to Zan, they were just teleported directly to the cell so I don't know that she'll be able to get any information, but maybe there's a window and Micah can describe what he sees.

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- Where is everybody???

*Micah*

“And why would I give a damn about your father or Max?” he says and I’m so shocked I can’t even blink. I know he just met him but Uncle Max is his dad. Before I can figure what to think, he goes on. “The only reason I suggested you be let go is so they wouldn’t cause anymore trouble for me by coming after you in a pathetic rescue attempt.”

Now, I’m furious. How dare he? Hasn’t he been paying any attention at all?

“First off,” I say through clenched teeth, my hand curling into a fist at my side although my other arm is still helping to keep Zan steady. “You should care. Uncle Max is the only thing he cares about. All he wants is your father’s crown and Antar. Second, my dad and Uncle Max aren’t just trying to save me. They’re trying to rescue you, too!” My voice is rising until I’m practically shouting in his ear. My family is probably going nuts over both of us. Not to mention Ava and Dominique. I can’t believe he’s such an ungrateful prick.

I snort at him in disgust. “My mom’s told me about Tess and none of it was nice. Looks like you’re just like your mother.” I say with a sneer. “Manipulative, self-centered bastard!”

I give Zan a shove. I know he’s still in a lot of pain but right now, I don’t care. I push him right into Nicholas’ arms. If Nathaniel were here, he could probably jump both of them but I don’t have the training or the strength. They’re going to kill my family and destroy Antar and maybe even Earth, and there’s nothing I can do about it.

Then I see the pain in Zan's face and I'm sorry. "Zan..." I say, my voice full of apology but I can't do anything more.

*Nicholas*

I can't help but smirk at Zan's little spat with Micah. It doesn't take a genius to know that they both care more than they're saying, but it doesn't matter much to me. I'm glad to take advantage of their argument. When Micah shoves Zan into my arms, I feel a smile grow across my face.

"Well, well," I say gently, enjoying the feel of him. "Looks like he won't be much of a loss. I'll move you somewhere-else so he can't hurt you. Okay? Some place more ... comfortable..." I tuck my fingers under Zan's chin and turn his face towards mine. Then I lean forward for a brief, sensual kiss.
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

OOC: Here! Sorry everybody, me and Loxy have been trying to determine if Natalie's dreamwalking ability will be of any help with recovering the boys. Also I can't remember, but I can change my post- have Max and Zan had the Tess discussion yet?

Your memory will fade…I didn't mean it
You've always had it made…I didn't mean it
I know you feel betrayed…I didn't mean it
I just wanted to get laid…I didn't mean it

Zan

“First off, You should care. Uncle Max is the only thing he cares about. All he wants is your father’s crown and Antar. Second, my dad and Uncle Max aren’t just trying to save me. They’re trying to rescue you, too!” Micah says and he is so mad I can feel his body shaking.

“My mom’s told me about Tess and none of it was nice. Looks like you’re just like your mother.” He says and I wonder for a moment what exactly he is talking about. No one’s really said too much about me mother so far, expect to say she was sort of Ava’s twin. And Ava is great so how bad could she really have been? “Manipulative, self-centered bastard!” Micah says and surprises me by pushes me away. I’m hurt by his words and actions, not like I haven’t been called that before but I usually don’t give a damn. But coming from Micah’s lips if another story for some reason. When my feeling get hurt my first reaction is usually to get angry (the easiest way with dealing with things) but right now I just feel numb. Maybe it has something to do with the physical pain…then again maybe not. Maybe I just don’t want to lash out in anger and end up hurting Micah even more than he already has been hurt by my words.

"Zan..." the way Micah says my name is like an apology itself but before I can say or do anything Nicolas’s voice alerts me to just how close I am to him now. "Well, well, Looks like he won't be much of a loss. I'll move you somewhere-else so he can't hurt you. Okay? Some place more ... comfortable..." he says pulling my face to his and kissing me slowly.

My first response is to tense up immediately, my fists clenching at my side. But then I remember that this boy-hundred year old alien- has not only my life but Micah’s in his hands. I unclench my fist and close my eyes and will my body to relax. I need to make this good if we are going to survive this. I just wish Micah wasn’t standing right there watching.

The brief period in my life, where my next meal and bed came from the next person I seduced, comes rushing back with all I learned from that horrible time. I let my hands run up his chest and tangle in his hair as I open my mouth wider, letting him lead as I got a feeling that he gets off on being in charge. As soon as his tongue touches mine, I moan into his mouth convincingly, and hating myself for being so good at pretending.