Antar Rose [AU, CC, Mature] *Starting*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

hello?
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Liz

An arm wraps around my waist and I squeal in surprise as my wonderful fiancée sweeps me up to place a kiss on my lips. I smile and laugh into his kiss and eagerly kiss him back. The feel of his soft lips on mine always sends shivers down my spine. He is the most incredible man and I would be lost without him.

“Hey beautiful” He says grinning at me before planting another kiss before I have a chance to react. I can feel my cheeks growing hot, among other things. He pulls away and I wrap my arms around his waist to gaze up at him, a shy smile playing across my face. He makes me feel like a kid again.

He looks down at me, ““I thought I would walk you home, maybe help you get ready for dinner.” He leans forward, nuzzling his face in my hair before pulling back to add, “You smell bad. You should probably have a bath. I could wash your back.”

I smirk at him. “Why Max Evans, are you using an excuse to get your fiancée naked?” Although he knows just as much as I that that’s not too hard for him to do.
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Due to personal reasons, I have decided to drop out of this role play. I’m extremely sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Sorry, Ali. :(

Ruby
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

I'm leaving for a two weeks vacation tomorrow morning and won't (most likely) be able to post again till around the 18th July :cry:

don't turn Isabel into a icy lesbian, into a slut or a n ice queen but otherwise, use him as you want (especially you Kara ;) )
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics