Antar Rose [AU, CC, Mature] *Starting*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

sending sample for Isabel
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

I'd love to be Liz.....I'll get a sample post to you! :)
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

I'll get you a sample this evening, Ali! I will also send a sample for maybe Michael also :D
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

if you end up needing anyone, let me know... hehe or I could create a baddy if ya want lol
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Hey Ali!
Storm can take Michael is she wants! :D
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

hello?
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Isabel

"Michael? You sure this is the right way?" I ask as I glance at my old friend besides me who is holding the map while I'm driving the rental car. Of course, it took some long arguments to let me drive, with him being a guy and manly and all that but in the end, he was smart enough to give in and let me drive.

"Not that I want to critize your map reading skills but this looks like a really really deserted road."

One road where cheesy horror movies are starting but I'm not gonna say that out loud. It already sounds stupid enough in my head.

Why we're here? Because we are on the way to my brother Max so we can meet his fiancé. I always believed Id be the first one of us to get married (I already have my dream wedding planned out and only need to find a husband for it now). Guess I was wrong about that.

Max always sounds estatic when talking about his fiancé - Liz - I'm really glad he found her, she seems to make him incredibly happy. It's about time I meet her I think which is why Michael and me are here on the way to him after Max finally invited us. Wherever here is.
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Liz

I glance out my quaint bookstore window gazing at the luxurious mansion on top of the hill overlooking our cozy town of Donovan in the far distance. Many stories and tales circle our town. Most of the tales tell of a crazed scientist that does experiments on anyone who wanders onto his property. I chuckle to myself. I believe that one began to keep our teenagers from wandering on private property. To me, the mansion throws my mind into the magical tale of a lonely sole cursed to live the life of a recluse due to being cursed into a Beast form and he is just waiting for the love of his life to arrive. Many people know that fairy tale as “Beauty and the Beast.”

I have always loved fairy tales. I remember as a child wishing on all the stars in the sky to grant my wish to be a princess. I guess most girls as a child secretly dream of being Cinderella, whisked away by a Devin are prince to live happily ever after. This mansion always reminds me of that childhood fantasy because in a modern day fairy tale a rich businessman is the prince and hopefully if she’s lucky enough Cinderella, working in a dead-end minimum wage job, will be found by Prince Charming and swept her clear off her feet to live happily ever after. Sadly, that was my hope, to be that person, but lately my fantasy has slightly turned its tide.

I am your typical dreamer of course; I guess I get that from the writer in me. I dream of far off places and of course like most sappy writers, romance. I guess it doesn’t run in the family, though because my youngest sister definitely thinks the opposite that I do. She is a free spirit that enjoys her independence and frowns upon love. She is always telling me, “Lizzie, you don’t need a man to make you happy.”

Tess, our very best friend, and I always make fun of Maria telling her she’ll change her tune once she’s hit by the love bug. After all, Tess would know. She was hit a few years ago and has never recovered. I laugh to myself at that imagery. But she and Kyle are your typical, perfect couple. I hope I can achieve that kind of continued happiness.

My mind wanders to the love of my life and fiancé, Max and I smile slightly as I rest my chin on my arm, continuing to gaze out the window. Who would have thought that my idea of how I wanted to spend the rest of my life would change with a chance meeting with a stranger that was only in town to sell the restaurant left to him by a distant relative upon his death. And who would have even imagined that little ol’ plain Jane Liz Parker would make such an impression as to keep him here. Until I met him, I think I always felt like something was missing in my life. Max just seems to fill that empty place in me.

I move to the door, preparing to close the shop for the day. I am meeting my wonderful fiancée and our friends Tess and Kyle for dinner. Max’s sister Isabel and their good friend Michael are arriving in town to get officially acquainted with the girl that swept Max Evans off his feet. I am nervous and excited all at once. I am a small town girl and am not used to hop knobbing with people of stature. I sure hope I can make a good impression.
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Okay, I hope that this okay. I've never played Max before.

MAX

I’m walking, practically dancing, down the street to meet Liz. Every time I think about her a stupid grin takes up my whole face. Its magically and wonderful and like something from the fairytales. I see her locking up her shop and my heart starts to sing at the sight of her. I love her, I love her, I love her. I move quickly, wanting to surprise her before she sees me.

Wrapping my arms around her waist, I sweep her off her feet before kissing her. She laughs, the sound light and musically. I love making her laugh. I’m going to spend my whole life making sure that she is happy and loved.

I don’t know what would have happened to me if she hadn’t of entered my life. I’m so thankful that I came to this town and didn’t leave it as planned. I shudder to think what would have happened if I had left.

“Hey beautiful,” I say, that silly grin still on my face as I kiss her again and then again because third time is a charm. “I thought I would walk you home, maybe help you get ready for dinner.” I leave forward and sniff her. She smells like strawberries and cream. “You smell bad. You should probably have a bath. I could wash your back.”

Oh, the things a guy will say to get his girlfriend naked.
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Bumping! I will have a post up this weekend!