City of Damnation (Mature, AU) *Recasting*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

CalLen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CalLen »

Devlin-

Tess laughs as my anxiousness gets the best of me, "Micah has given us our orders. We hunt tonight as a coven.” Tess lectures me and I roll my eyes. “Max and I are going to play in town for a while. You want a lift? We could drop you off next to some un expecting girls and you could lure them off to the woods if you’re dazzling good looks.”Tess smiles slowly, “And if that fails then you can always help carry my shopping to the car.” A smile spreads across my face. Hmm, girls and food, my two favorite pass times. Tess extends the invitation to Zan. "I think I might come along, I have no need for beauty rest myself, but, others might want to consider it." He says looking in my direction and giggling at his own joke. "This face couldn't get any prettier, then I really would stand out with you morons," I boast, "Now lets get the hell out of here, I'm starting to be bored." I start towards the door.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Max~

“Tease.” Tess comments and reaches for the keys moving into my space, her body pressing against mine. The moment seems to drag on as I realize just how long it has been since I’d had a woman in my bed. I can almost smell the need that fills her and feel my own body fighting against the base reactions. I keep my eyes on her as she ends up with a playful smile on lips which I remember the taste of and she reaches for the keys.

“I’ll drive.” She comments, grinning as she twirls the keys around before turning to my brother, “Are you coming out to play for awhile or do you need some beauty sleep before the hunt tonight?”

"I'm hungry! Let's eat." Devlin ends up coming in with a grin.

“Micah has given us our orders. We hunt tonight as a coven.” She replies and I know that she hasn’t been hunting as part of a coven. She has no idea what the adrenaline rush will be like and there is a part of me that is more then willing to show her, then to take her to bed afterwards. Hunting as a coven was always something that made me energetic and filled with many needs I wanted sated.

Yet, there’s always that part of me that doesn’t want to use her either.

“Max and I are going to play in town for a while. You want a lift? We could drop you off next to some un expecting girls and you could lure them off to the woods if you’re dazzling good looks.” Tess continues as she speaks to Devlin. “And if that fails then you can always help carry my shopping to the car.”

"I think I might come along, I have no need for beauty rest myself, but," Zan replies and glances over at Devlin, it’s easy to see the wink he sends our coven member. "Others might want to consider it."

"This face couldn't get any prettier, then I really would stand out with you morons," Devlin says, sounding boastful, "Now lets get the hell out of here, I'm starting to be bored."

“When are you ever not bored, Dev?” I joke as I step away heading toward the door. “But, I have to agree, there is a great deal to see and I’m more then ready to check things out before the hunt. It seems as though it’s been forever since we’ve had a coven wide hunt.” I also wanted to check out the area and see if we had to worry about any enemies. If so, I’d be prepared and they would regret ever trying to come after those I care about.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Caleb

"You've go to be kidding Danya....Your coming with us weither I have to drag your ass down there myself." Reagan says to Danya, dragging her outside. I smile when the two get out together, and we head down to the beach.

The night air is amazing, but there's this electic tension, buzzing as if it's coming from inside my body. Once we get on the beach, I turn to Danya and Reagan. "So, where do you want to go first?" I ask, winking at Reagan. She knows what's up, and I'm sure Danya has some idea.
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Micah~

I can hear when my children leave. Off to town I presume. I do hope they are careful, I think to my self. I turn my attention back to Story. She is looking awfully pale. I wonder if she ate any of the last meal I brought her. I sigh as I realize she must eat. Atleast the kids want notice I have gone out since they are in town.

I kiss Story on the head before I leave. I exit the back door. Traveling through the forest to a small park I saw. It only takes seconds for me to get there but once there I smell it. The smell of a predator much older than you. I scan the area but only see humans. Shrugging off the feeling I see a teenager near the edge of the forest.

I call her mind to me. It comes easily. I step further into the dark forest and she follows me. Once out of the sight of other humans I tell her mind to sleep and shels into my arms. It takes a bit longer to get back to the house since I am carrying my prey but once there I enter theway I left.I carry the girl to Story's room.

I enter to find Story in the same place I left her. I carefully lay the sleeping girl onto Story's bed. Using my nail I cut the nape of the girls neck so Story can smell the blood. I then leave knowing Story perfers to dine alone.
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Reagan~

"So, where do you want to go first?" Caleb asks me with a wink. I smile as I pull the knife I had hidden in my boot to a holder on my wrist. I replace the knife that had been in my boot with a smaller knife. I pull my brown curly hair back into a pony tail.

Nodding my head toe the left I say, "We should start in the woods. I hear there were some interesting murders north of here maybe it's something we can deal with."
~Tolkien~

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I’m sorry for the inconvenience but I will no longer be involved in RP’s here on RF. I want to thank everyone for having given me the chance, given me a home and for the friendships I’ve forged here.

my friend savitaromegrion has however stated that she wouldn't mind if you'd allow her, taking over my characters in here.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
CalLen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CalLen »

Lets get this back up and running. I like this game. Let me know where you want to start back. Lets go people!!!
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

Let's recast but if you still want your characters just let me know and you have first dibs on them........
~Tolkien~

Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

I still want mine
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

I'd like to keep Tess, please.