City of Damnation (Mature, AU) *Recasting*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

OOC- I'm going to post again in hopes of getting us going again.

~Reagan~

After a few hours of work Valerie close up the cafe. I take my hands out of the soapy dish water. My hands are all pruney and my black nail polish is peeling off. I hate this town. I hate this cafe. I hate that I have to be here. I look of at Lexi who is cleaning off some dishes from one of the tables. Caleb is at the counter reading the newspaper doing nothing to help out. Valerie is counting the money in the cash register and Danya is refilling the salt and pepper cases.

I dry my hands and walk over to Caleb. I whisper so faintly that only he can hear me. "Let's Go Hunting." He smiles at me. I put my apron away and anounce to Val.

"Me and Cal are going for a walk on the beach. I promise not to be end too late." I grab a coat and exit hoping Caleb is following me.
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Caleb

"Oh it was fine, how about you?" Danya says, and I just nod at her, smiling. My day's been fine so far. But I can tell she really wants to know what I'm up to tonight, so I don't really want to answer. If I tell her I'm taking Reagan hunting, Valerie will probably hear about it, and I don't feel like dealing with her.

I sit and eat and read the newspaper as time passes, occasionally chatting with Danya who's working behind the counter, and when Val finally closes the cafe, Reagan comes bounding over eagerly. "Let's Go Hunting." she whispers, and I smile, grabbing my jacket.

"Me and Cal are going for a walk on the beach. I promise not to be end too late." Reagan calls out, and I catch Danya's face, knowing she's caught on to our little lie. Catching up with Reagan, I whisper in her ear.

"Can I invite Danya?" Danya loves the hunt, but she's always pressured by Val and Lexi to do something more with her life. I don't know why she gives in. I didn't.
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Reagan~

"Can I invite Danya?" Caleb asks me and I can't say no to his request. It's not like I don't get along with my sisters. Of course I love them very much but it's not the same thing with me and Caleb. I sigh in defeat. “Sure, I’ll ask.”

I walk back into the café and spot Danya putting up her apron. “Hey Danya, you want to go for a walk with me and Caleb. We’re probably going to go down to the beach?” I ask her even though I hope she says no.

~Micah~

I walk into the west wing, taking care to make sure Story feels me coming. I knock twice and try to prepare myself for what ever she might say. Story is like my rose, Beautiful but dangerous. Her words hurt me more often then not. She can see every bad thing I have ever done. She can see into what ever kind of soul I have left and when 1000 plus years old you have racked up a lot of bad things.

I knock twice and here no reply. I walk into a room with no lights on. I look to the window and see my rose. The moon light pours in the open window and bounces off of Story’s skin making her sparkle. I walk to her side and stand at her shoulder to see what it is she peers at. All I see is trees. I look into Story’s blue eyes and wonder what it is she sees.

“They are here. I want you to meet them soon but I need a little more time to prepare them. We are going hunting tonight as a coven. Once we come back I will go hunting for you my rose.” I say to her hoping she heard me.

~Drako~

Tonight is a full moon. The perfect time to hunt. I move through the forest near the coast in half Drakon and half human form. I am hungry for blood. The ground is damp and the animals are quiet. They always know when a predator is about but I have been in this forest many times and they have never been this quiet.

That’s when I smell it. The aura of a werewolf. I stiffen my stance. I have only met one werewolf in my time. He was old and no threat to me. I sniff the air again. It’s faintly human but the other odor is the odor of blood and beast. I run. I feel the air rushing through my lungs as I past around trees. I smell the ocean. I keep running. I see the cliff in front of me. Without hesitating I run off the cliff and feel the air rush under my wings as I take flight.
~Tolkien~

Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

OCC: I know this post really short, but I'll post something better next time. I was currently stuck with ideas. BIC:

~Lexi~

I’m cleaning more tables, and busting my butt off. I wish this day would go by faster. I’m tired and hungry. I really need a rest, but knowing me, I don’t take them. I’ll never do and never will. It is what I do. I give all my work into my sister shop.

I look up at the time and realized it is closing time. Thank goodness. I take off my hat that goes with the uniform and set it down. I sit down at my usual spot. It has been a hard and long day.

I look around my sister’s café one last time before heading to the door, “bye Val…”
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

<center>TESS</center>

“I haven’t feed in the small town yet. I haven’t been here long enough to get the feel of the town. Devlin if you wouldn’t mind seeing how they react to a few unknown people disappearing tonight I would be very appreciative. I have just been going to the large city north of here to hunt. Max maybe you could see how the town handles new comers and Tessalynn I would be honored if you could go shopping, maybe buy some rugs or what not.”

I try not to squeal as Micah hands me his credit card. Shopping is such a guilty pleasure of mine. I think it might have something to do with being dirt poor in my previous life. Oh, I do love Micah. He does indulge me so. My mind is already full of ideas of things that I might want to buy. I wonder what the shops are like in this small town. I hope that they are quaint and endearing instead of cheap and touristy.

Micah continues to talk, but I barely hear what he is saying. If it was important then he wouldn’t let me wonder so I don’t worry. I tap the credit card against my chin thoughtfully and before I know it Micah has left the room and I am alone with Max and Zan.

“Did Micah seem preoccupied to you?” I ask Max (and I suppose Zan since he is the room and I can hardly ignore him). I pout, feeling like a child that has been dismissed by their beloved parent. “I would have thought that he would have wanted to spend more time with us. It has been so long since we were all together as family.” I hold my hand out to Max, “Can I have the car keys? I’m eager to explore this town that has captured our Micah. Maybe I could take one of the cars from the garage or are you planning on going to town? I know that we haven’t had a chance to explore the house yet, but I want to see the town before the hunt tonight.”

I pause, realizing that I hadn’t allowed Max (or Zan) to answer my original question about Micah being preoccupied. I keep my mouth closed and smile sweetly at the brothers while I wait for them to reply.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Max~

"Welcome home." Micah greets us as we enter the house. I'm pleased to see him looking well and I watch as he steps forward to greet Tess with an embrace.

“Micah, it is good to be home.” Tess replies warmly, “We have all missed you so. You mustn’t leave us again for so long. It is too cruel.”

I have no problem with her speaking for me at times, this would be one such time. “It has been to long my lovely Tessalynn. I must say this place makes me feel like a different vampire. I feel as if I am 200 years old again.” I smile at his comment as I glance around the room we are currently in before following him into the living room, the decor is both comforting and yet different from what I would have expected.

Sitting on the couch nearest the chair where Micah seats himself and Tess then takes the arm of said chair, I wait for Micah to tell us what he wants.

“I have had all the rooms decorated. You may pick which ever one your heart desires and feel free to make it your own. I have settled myself into the master suite.” I watch him as he turns to look at Tess. “You have no idea how glad I am that you are here. This house is in dire need of a woman’s touch. I will show you around if you would like but if you all would rather wonder around on your own feel free too. I do have one thing to ask and that is that you don’t go into the west tower.” I don't say anything but I can't help but wonder why it is he doesn't want us in the west tower. I've never known him to keep something but this makes me wonder if he is doing just that.

"I haven’t feed in the small town yet. I haven’t been here long enough to get the feel of the town. Devlin if you wouldn’t mind seeing how they react to a few unknown people disappearing tonight I would be very appreciative. I have just been going to the large city north of here to hunt. Max maybe you could see how the town handles new comers and Tessalynn I would be honored if you could go shopping, maybe buy some rugs or what not.” I nod at my part and see the expression of joy on Tess' face as she is given the credit card.

Devlin gets up and makes his way toward the stairs and I know he's made the decision to explore the house. "DIBS!!"

Zan walks in at that moment and comments simply, "Sounds like he found a room."

Though I myself would like to look around the house, I have a desire to learn what I can about the area, a natural wish to know my surroundings so that I can protect my family as always takes over.

"Max, Tessalynn feel free to roam at will." Micah tells us and I nod. I'm certainly fine with how things will be at the moment.I say to my family.

"Gald you decided to join us Zander, as I was telling the others, wonder around a bit but if you could please not enter the west tower. Tonight we should hunt as a coven...when's the last time we did that? before Tessalynn joined our family I believe."

"Yes, it has been far too long since we've hunted together. It will be a learning experience for Tess." I state and look at Tess with a smile.

Micah leaves a moment later, leaving Zan and myself alone with Tess who looks my way and questions, “Did Micah seem preoccupied to you?”

Thinking on that I would have to agree. There was something different about him. Tess' expression is one of pouting and I can't keep from remembering how at one time her pouts would effect me. “I would have thought that he would have wanted to spend more time with us. It has been so long since we were all together as family.” She holds her hand out before asking, “Can I have the car keys? I’m eager to explore this town that has captured our Micah. Maybe I could take one of the cars from the garage or are you planning on going to town? I know that we haven’t had a chance to explore the house yet, but I want to see the town before the hunt tonight.”

Standing, I step closer to Tess and reach in my pocket holding the keys but not quite handing them to her. "I agree that Micah is distracted, but I'm certain we'll figure out what it is that is on his mind at another time. For now, I agree I wish to see the town before the hunt. I leave the decision to you, my lady Tess. You can ride in with me to town, or take a car on your own. Should your purchases be too heavy, I offer my assistance."

None could say that I am not a gentleman, though I admit that at times I feel guilt because of how I was with Tess before. I'd been her lover, taken her as my child and though I haven't completely discarded her, I have not been as much of a paramour as I'm certain she would like. There are still times when I think about taking her as my lover again, just as when I first took her as my lover those years back, I'd wanted to feel whole and thought sharing my life with a woman would make me whole.

Instead, it has been nearly fifty years since I last took her to my bed. Holding the keys above her head, I leave the choice to her.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

OOC- Hope this is ok if not let me know.

~Reagan~

"You guys go ahead, I think I'll go on a walk of my own." Danya says. I groan at her. I frolick to her side grabbing her wrist and her coat.

"You've go to be kidding Danya....Your coming with us weither I have to drag your ass down there myself." I smile as she gives into my pulling.

I get her outside of the cafe where Caleb is waiting. I lock arms with Danya on one side and Caleb on the other as we make our way to the beach.
~Tolkien~

CalLen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CalLen »

Devlin-

Stretching I close my eyes for a brief moment before noticing that downstairs has seemed to get quiet. I jump up and start towards the stairs. I notice how long and smooth the railing is. I laugh as I slide down the banister landing gracefully on my feet at the bottom. "I'm hungry! Let's eat." I say a grin cascading across my face.
CalLen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CalLen »

SOMEBODY POST PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

~Lexi~

Arriving at the forest, I can finally have some time to myself. But, it is really funny how I got here. I don’t like to hunt or kill before I did get here. I used to love the feeling of successes and how each kill was better than the first. But all that changed when I step into high school and realized who I was wasn’t near normal. I was freak who powers that no one in the world was even close to being like me or the family I came from.

I walked deeper in the forest as I heard the birds chirping and the wind blowing in the leaves. It is dark in here and the sun is barely shinning. I wondered if the sun knows something I don’t because it sure feels creepy in here.

I stop at a dead end, when I looked at a very old tree that is almost dead. I looked carefully at the tree when sudden I get a vision:

I’m standing in the forest in the dark. I hear noises from all places around me. Each noise gets louder as something jump at me, making me fall back to the ground hard. I scream when I see what has attack me. A man with shape pointed teeth.

I scream, “NOOOOOO” as he digs into my neck”

I turned my head away as I heard the noises surround my surroundings. When I suddenly I see the monster of my vision. “NO!” I yelled in angry as I took out my spray that is in my purse and used it with my defense.