Practical Enchantment *ADULT* AU/CC *Roll Call*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Do you think this RPG should be restarted?

Yes, I loved it
88%
No, it was too complicated
12%

Total votes: 17

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Liz reacts exactly like I had thought she would. "Maria, you should know better. I’m getting changed and going to the shop. And you should undo that spell. " With that she stomps upstairs leaving a trail of water in her wake. I should clean it up with my powers just to spite her ,but I don’t. Instead I glare accusingly at Alex.

“What?” He shrugs. I give him a nice hard slap on the shoulder before retreating into the kitchen. I don’t even glance back to see if he’s rubbed it. “She acts like I just destroyed world peace or something.” I growl suddenly very irritated. “What would she had me do? It usually takes plumbers a good twenty minutes to get here. We would have all been soaked by then!”

Exasperated I fall down into the chair with a defeated frown. Alex puts a reassuring hand on my shoulder. “It’s ok Ria. You two will work it out. You always do.” I lean into his palm thankful for the comfort. “I know. It’s just that things have been a bit…strained lately. The vanquishings have become more and more frequent and I know her shop is suffering because of it. I just don’t know what to do.”

Alex places a plate of the cold breakfast in front of me and flashes me an encouraging smile. “I seem to have lost my appetite.” I reply while rising. “In fact I think I’m going to take a walk. Clear my head. I’ll see you later.” He watches silently as I head for the door. Turning around in one swift motion I call out,

“By the way, thanks for the juice.” We both know it’s not the drink that I appreciated. With that I exit the manor and head to the sidewalk. I don’t know where I am going or what I am going to do when I get there but whatever it will be hopefully it’s better then this. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~LIZ~~~~~
I can't help but sigh as I finally open up and realise that as per usual, no customer is gonna be here for a while. Which means I have time to sort out what stock we have. As I pick up my list, I remind myself that today is FINALLY the day when someone is gonna come round and sort out my till... its not been working for a week and doing things by calculate is seriously beginning to annoy me.

I'm not really sure who's gonna turn up to do the till - some sort of "Handyman" I believe - thats what the card said that came through the door the same day as I broke the till... I thought it was wierd so I didn't ring it at first but yesterday I decided I wasnt going to wait a month for someone else to come look at it, so I left a message on the guys voicemail. I sigh as I look up and see an item out of place. Im about to move it with my mind when I restrain myself.

Maybe I am as bad as Maria - I mean, she did only do it to help - but really she shouldn't have done it at all. I sigh, deciding I'll apologise when I see her, even if I don't like it. I go over to the object and move it normally before carrying on with the stock take.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Alex*

Feeling rather helpless I just sit at the table lost in thoughts. Tess startles when she begins to put up the remains of what was quite an eventful breakfast. "Hey Alex," She flashes me a warm smile that I immediately reciprocate. It’s hard not to be cheery when Tess is around. She has a completely different vibe then Liz and Maria. Don’t get me wrong I love my girls ,but after vanquishing evil for years it puts quite a strain on the mind and body.

I hope that the optimistic blonde won’t lose her sparkle after moving in. I do my best to chip in with the saving the world duties but being completely powerless puts me at quite a disadvantage. "So, are they always like that?" I nod not knowing what else to say. Liz and Maria have a very complicated relationship. In fact I have never in my whole life seen two people be so close and so far apart at the same time. Liz is very structured and responsible and structured while Maria is…well Maria.

Free spirited and rebellious. You can’t keep up with the girl. She’s always changing and moving forward. I think that scares the hell out of her poor big sister. "Just kidding," Tess admonishes with a teasing grin. "It's nice to be here," She continues while collecting dishes, "Just will take a bit of getting used to." I shake my head in agreement. “It does take a lot of getting used to. I have lived next door all my life and I’m still getting used to it.” That makes her smile so I rise and help her out with the cleaning.

“Breakfast isn’t always so…dramatic.” I finish being careful not to say more than I should. “Liz is just scared for Maria. She always has been. The Book of Shadows says that there is a balance. For every action there is a reaction and using their powers for personal gain is really frowned upon apparently.” I take a cup from Tess’s hand and over to the sink. “Of course you know all about that with you being a part of the all powerful Charmed Ones.” I let out a slight chuckle.

Walking up to the petite beauty I offer her my hand, “Welcome to Deluca Manor. Where I have learned that if someone yells ‘Duck!’. Then do so.” I bend awkwardly to the side as if I have a bad back. “Stupid Menous Demon. I never saw him coming.” :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

OOC: Fehr, I did this post as a lead in for you. The guy following Maria at the end can be Michael (who knows there's something different about Maria) or the demon you mentioned in your post (He could know she's a witch and want to attack her. Which allows our favorite spiky haired fellow to swoop in and save the day.) Either way it should work. Thanks :D

*Maria*

I am caught up in my own thoughts when my stomach does that annoying rumbling thing. Food has been the last thing on my mind and yet it seems my body has a different opinion on the subject. I decide to grab a bite to eat at the coffee shop on the main drag. I waltz in feeling fairly comfortable as I make my way to the counter. “Hey Burt.” I wave to the aging man behind the cash register. “Hello Angel. Do you want the usual?” I nod and flash him one of those dazzling smiles.

He pours me a cup of strong black coffee and wraps up a strawberry danish to go. “How’s that sweet sister of yours doing?” I shake my head back and forth before answering. “Not so sweet this morning.” I grumble still livid from this mornings dispute. Burt scrunches up his white eyebrows at me. His face worn with time crinkles around the edges and I can’t help but feel grateful that he’s in my life. I’ve known Burt and his Wife Maude for as long as I can remember. They are the most loving couple and sometimes I catch them still holding hands after 50 years of marriage. I’d like to have a love like that.

“Goodness gracious did you two have a fight?” I grin widely at the wise fellow before I can help it. “Just the same fight over and over again. Different Day.” I respond flippantly. Burt puts an extra blueberry muffin in my bag while saying, “You know why you girls can’t get along dontcha?” I’ll take any sort of insight I can get. I straighten my blue jean skirt and press my emerald halter top down. I always fiddle with my clothes when something is bothering me.

I shake my head for an emphatic no. “It’s because you two are too much alike?” Stunned my mouth remains agape as the elderly man bursts into a triumphant chuckle. “Now I know you truly are senile, Burt!” He doesn’t dispute my accusation instead he continues to laugh. “My sister and I are absolutely nothing alike.” I state while organizing sugar packets along the bar. His little speech must be getting to me. “Oh really…” He begins.

“You are both beautiful, kind, intelligent…” I interrupt. “Now stop right there… We both know that Lizzie is the smart one. She graduated the Valedictorian of our class while I barely made it out of there. She could have went to any college in the world and she settled for staying here. Liz got the brains. I got the…” I pause for an accurate description for exactly what it is I have. Before I can finish Burt pipes in, “You both have talent. Liz choices hers to attract customers for her shop. You use yours to attract…”

Dear Goddess above does everyone in this town know about my track record with men. “I get the picture.” I now begin to stack the creamers. “Listen Angel You and your sister will work it out. You’ve just got to find some middle ground. Why don’t you go talk to her? She’s probably at the shop by now.” I begin to stare at my silver platform heels. They’ve suddenly grown very interesting. Ladies and Gentlemen this is what they refer to as classic avoidance.

Burt gives me a knowing grin before saying, “Did I mention that both you and your sister are as stubborn as mules?” That sends me into a bout of giggles. “Oh Burt!” I exclaim in my best southern bell impression. “You’re such a sweet talker. Why if you were a few decades younger and Maude wasn’t around I’d keep you for myself.” Burt raises his left hand to his heart and the other gives me my order. “You make old fools feel good about themselves.” I lean forward pressing my palms against the cold counter.

“I just hope I find a man as wondeful as you.” With that I press a soft kiss on his cheek. “See you tomorrow.” Burt shoots me a concerned look. “You be careful now and tell Princess to come in and see me soon. She’s working herself to hard.” Poor Burt is always worrying about us. If he only knew that danger was in our calling. I bob my head and turn to exit the establishment when a weird feeling comes over me. I decide to just ignore it.

I’m about a half a block away from the coffee shop when I sense someone trailing me. I’m probably just paranoid. Still feeling a little skittish I look back anxiously. It’s the guy from the shop. I begin to walk faster hoping to lose him but to no avail. Knowing that I can defend myself I dart into the alleyway and wait for him to follow me in. As soon as he does I take him by surprise by doing a round House kick straight to his gut. He stumbles and then catches himself.

When he manages to raise up I spout, “Alrighty buddy as flattering as it is to my ego I don't want you staring at my ass for another block so why don't you just go ahead and tell me who you are and what the hell you want with me."
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

OOC: Ok guys here's my first post...let me know if I need to change anything.

*Max*

She is still the most breathtaking sight there is to watch, yet she will never even get the change to know how I feel about her. I have been watching her all her life, studying her and have been there for every aspect of her life, good and bad, yet she doesn’t even know that I exist. That’s the rules. I am unable to interfere in her life. I have only been allowed to observe, not interfere.

I am what the mystics call a White Lighter. I am the guardian to the most precious coven of witches known only as the Charmed Ones. These three special women are the last line of descents of this ancient sect that stretches back thousands and thousands of years.

Since we White Lighters are immortal, I have been their lines guarding from the beginning, watching and waiting for the prophecy of “The Charmed Ones,” the witches that will be the most powerful to immerge with the power to vanquish all that is evil in the world.

A battle is coming. I can feel the powers of evil growing stronger and I now must take my place by their sides, to protect them in the fighting that is to come. This is my purpose. My mind and body are ready for this ultimate battle, the battle that I have been preparing for since the emergence of this line, but will my heart be able to fight the temptation of being so close to her, knowing that I can’t have her?

I orb into the alleyway behind her quaint shop. She has been having the worst luck with things breaking lately and I saw the perfect opportunity to enter their lives. I take a deep breath as I round the corner. I pause and am breathless as I watch her glide through the shop, placing items on shelves. Her aura glows pure white, which is almost blinding and my heart sores as it always does at the sight of her.

I shake my head slightly and take one more calming breath as I push open the door and enter. A chime sounds as the door closes and I am hit with the most wondrous smell of jasmine and honey suckle. I breathe in her scent and stand at the counter before calling out to her, “Hello? Did someone call in need of a handyman?”
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

ooc - that was BRILLIANT dream weaver :D
~~~~~LIZ~~~~~
I hear the chime as my shop door opens and I cant help but have to bite back a sigh. A customer...finally! I don't look up as I know customers don't want to be jumped on and I certainly don't want to seem desperate....even if I am....

“Hello? Did someone call in need of a handyman?”
Ooh yay a working cash register. I look up eagerly at the pleasant voice...

Its like the world just stops for a momemt. The gorgeous man infront of me seems to be so...perfect. I have to restrain myself from gasping at his beautiful eyes. I quickly force myself to breath again. What the hell is wrong with me? No matter who he is, it wont work out or it cant be. I wont have a man die on me. I wont. Thats why I made the oath to myself to never ever be involved with a man. Never ever ever.

I stand up straight and walk towards him, a small smile playing at my lips. "Hi... I'm Liz....Liz Parker," I say as I outsretch my hand towards him. "Wow...I cant believe you came when I left a voicemail message yesterday - you guys normally take forever to get back to me...."

I realise Im rambling, so embarressed I look elsewhere and immediately my eyes lock with his once more. Those eyes.... I could swim in those eyes....

No no NO! I force myself to look away and to make my impatient self wait for his response.
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Max

“Hello? Did someone call in need of a handyman?”

Breathe Max Breathe. I say to myself, trying to contain my building excitement. This is the first time I have had any contact with her and I am overwhelmed with emotions that I didn’t even know were there. I swallow hard, pushing back a primal impulse to pull her in my arms and ravish her with kisses.

She pauses in front on me and my breath catches as her eyes light up. I almost see a hint of excitement in her eyes and the way she takes in my appearance causes me to blush slightly. I watch her glide towards me, yes everything is going in slow motion again, and a small smile appears on her face.

“Hi…I’m Liz….Liz Parker. Wow...I cant believe you came when I left a voicemail message yesterday - you guys normally take forever to get back to me...."
she rambles as she reaches out her hand towards me. Just that tiny gesture makes my heart swell with excitement. She is even more breathtaking when she rambles. Her eyes lock with mine and I am pulled into her. God, how am I ever going to be around this woman and not want something more than I am allowed to give her.

I shake my head slightly, composing my self. I take her hand. Her skin is soft and I get a tingling sensation down my arm, making me warm in places long left cold. I clear my throat and speak to her, “Well, there was an urgency in your voice that made me feel that you….you needed my assistance.”
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~LIZ~~~~~
“Well, there was an urgency in your voice that made me feel that you….you needed my assistance.”
Assistance... I have to control myself... he's a handyman. Im a witch who cant fall in love. The end. I force myself to look at him normally before saying, "Well to be honest Im having a run of bad luck...and if you want I have another problem you could fix back at my house after this... but lets do this first.."

I smile at him before walking nervously over to the cash register. "Its been broken for two weeks now and I cant stand to use a calculator any longer!" I tell him. "Do you think it can be fixed?" I ask nervously, PRAYING its not another thing I have to pay for a new one....and secretly hoping hes not going to disappear on me.

Stop it.... we cant be. I must not let him in. I cant. I wont. Witch, mortal. He dies if we fall in love. I cant do it. I dont know why Maria goes out on so many dates. Im NOT going to get a man killled!
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

OOC: Wow, Amazing post Dream Weaver :D
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Alex*

Tess releases a contagious giggle that seems to float on the air. "Hun, I you need some tlc, do you ever think to take a long, very long bubble bath after one of these attacks?" Well, to be honest I haven’t. Not because I’m a manly man and have a particular aversion to bubbles but just because the thought of taking one alone makes me feel incredibly sad.

I’m sure if I really wanted to I could find some girl to play scrub a dub dub in the tub with me ,but I just don’t see the point. She would disappear before morning’s light leaving my heart feeling heavier and my wallet significantly lighter.

I am lost in thoughts on how utterly pathetic my love life is when Tess catches me off guard by muttering, "Maria said the boys were probably here, did I miss someone?" That’s when I realize that we were in fact missing one vital part of our trio. Valenti has yet to show up for breakfast.

“Oh yeah that would be Kyle.” I stroll over to the kitchen cabinet and began searching for those delicious strawberry fruit roll ups I know Maria hides. “Sometimes his job keeps him from attending our little morning meetings. He’s a firefighter and though Roswell appears to be a rather sleepy town there are quite a few angry women who like to torch their husband’s belongings after they find out that those long hard nights at work were actually spent at the local motel six with a cocktail waitress named Rachel.”

I flash her my infamous smirk just as I find the treasure. “Aha! Sweet candy goodness.” She gives me a funny look so I continue, “Don’t worry he’ll more then likely show up out of nowhere and begin to bother you soon enough.” :D