Symbiotic Relationship (CC/AU, ADULT)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

I roll my eyes at Shannon. Great someone wants to play matchmaker!

"Shan, I'm a single male under 30 who hasn't been getting any in way too long. Of course I am attracted but I know better than to try anything. Isabel's not interested and I can easily accept that."

Isabel made it clear that she's not into deepening the human-alien relationships. Lord knows what she could do to my innocent body.

"What about you? Where's your significant other hiding?"
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Shannon

"He's fine and you're not getting away that easily. Have you shown
your interest in her? Who knows...may be she's shy and not the kinds
to make the first move."

I look around to make sure she isn't in the vicinity, "She really
beautiful. I have never seen such a perfect complexion. Geez I wish I
had skin like that. Men must be falling all over her."

I swat Alex on the arm affectionately, "Since you're such a good
friend I am taking it upon myself to see she knows what a great guy
you are. No harm in trying, never know, she might end up liking you
'that way'."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

I grin at Shannon's words about Isabel being shy and men falling over her. I can't imagine her highness having shy-ness issues and about the men ... if they find their way into the mansion in Roswell, sure, they'll fall.

"Since you're such a good friend I am taking it upon myself to see she knows what a great guy you are. No harm in trying, never know, she might end up liking you 'that way'."

I almost spit out my coffee at that. "Oh NO, no no no!"

Geez, am I cursed? I always have women try to set me up with someone - first Liz and Maria, now Shannon.

"Shannon, really - NO! Did you forget what happened when you tried to set up Troy and Carla? I think he is still unable to ever have children."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Shannon

I roll my eyes when Alex mentions Troy and Carla, "Pfffftt! You
exaggerate too much Alex. Troy is perfectly happy now and don't forget
I set him up with his present wife...TO WHOM...he's been married for
five years."

I pat his thigh affectionately, "I think she is just a little
withdrawn, nothing which you can't deal with and I think you're one of
the nicest men I have ever met so no reason why she shouldn't like
you."

I get up and straighten my top, "Now I am going to take a quick
shower. I'll meet you in...say two hours for dinner."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

So she has one happily married couple? Compared to how many not-so-happy-anymore couples? I better not ask about that though.

"I think she is just a little withdrawn, nothing which you can't deal with and I think you're one of the nicest men I have ever met so no reason why she shouldn't like you."

Yeah but the quesiton is, do I want her to like me? Sure, she's hot and extremely interesting and not only because she's not from this world but still - she's a princess probably promised to some prince on Antar.

Hm, how many princes do they have there? Is Max the only one? Are there others that aren't related to them? Have to ask Isabel that one day.

"Now I am going to take a quick shower. I'll meet you in...say two hours for dinner."

"Okay, see you then. Don't forget to inform Isabel and Shannon, don't try playing matchmaker!"
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Shannon

I stick my tongue out at him playfully at his last comment and shrug
my shoulders carelessly, "We'll see about that." and walk out of his
tent quickly, laughing
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

Yawning, I walk/stumble over to Isabel's tent to wake her up, so she can have breakfast before we have to leave. I briefly wonder if Isabel somehow locked her tent so she can be sure that no one bothered her but then forget that idea because that would cause too much suspicion if the tent was 'locked'.

"Isabel?" I call out softly, in case she's already awake and/or getting changed right now. When I don't get a response, I call out again and after some seconds, I carefully and slowly open the entrance to the tent and peek inside.

Yep, she's still asleep and it appears to not be a fitful sleep with how she's tossing around - which is doing some interesting things to her bedclothes, I must add.

She's muttering something in her sleep, could be names but I'm not sure. As interesting as watching Isabel sleep might be, I still have to wake her up, so I carefully reach over and softly shake her left shoulder.

"Isabel! You have to wake up, we'll be leaving soon." The whole time, I'm silently praying that she won't blast me into oblivion because she's sleepy and thinks I'm a threat.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

I'm leaving for a two weeks vacation tomorrow morning and won't (most likely) be able to post again till around the 18th July :cry:

don't turn Alex gay, into a player or a cheater but otherwise, use him as you want ;)
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Liz*

Max swings around and meets my eyes without hesitation or reservations of any kind. It’s a tender openness that I’ve never seen him use before. "Oh come onnnn Liz... everyone knows who I am... and surely an alien King is allowed fun every now and then." His wide grin makes it impossible to worry. I watch in awe as he strolls over to Mrs. Mitchell’s flowers and turns them into white roses. My absolute favorite. The Alien King leans down and breathes in deep.

I tuck a stray lock of hair behind my ear nervously. If the media sees this they will have a field day. I have got to get him upstairs away from prying eyes but how? Whatever it takes. Max twirls around a bit awkwardly and states, "Don't smell as good as you..." He is so sweet. I’ve never met a more considerate man. Then he does something that both shocks and surprises me. "Is it just me or is it hooot...." He questions I assume rhetorically.

In one swift movement he rips his skirt off and the gloriousness of his bare body comes into view. ‘You are certainly hot’ I think to myself. I bite my bottom lip in an attempt to keep from moaning. I’ve never seen a man built like this. He is the definition of perfection. I just want to lick my way down his…okay that’s not helping. He then sends down at the edge of the road and begins to hum one of my favorite songs really loudly. “Max…” I approach him cautiously as you would do a wild animal. “Why don’t we go inside and finish dinner…maybe get to know each other a little better.”
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Bump for Michael
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment