Sunnywell (UC/CC AU XO (BtVS) ADULT) *Xander needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Holding up a lime green alien doll I exclaim in a squeaky voice, "Take me to your leader!" Xander flashes me one of his infamous grins and I beam with happiness. Putting the souvenir back on the shelf I move out of the way so he can continue stocking. "So... what time is it?" Scrunching his eyebrows in an exaggerated manner he looks down at his watch. "About 2 and a half minutes after the last time you asked me." My mouth opens in a small o.

"Sorry." I mutter a tad sheepishly. Diverting my attention over to the Elvis exhibit I take a few steps only to steal a glance at the round clock on the wall. Even with his back to me the incredibly perceptive sweetie knows what I am doing. "He will be here soon." He acknowledges with a slight chuckle. "Who will be here?" I feign innocence which is a stretch even for me. He turns just in time to read my guilty expression.

"You know who." Xander states while putting up a poster of Anne Heche. No longer able to keep up with this game I smile happily. "You mean my beautiful boyfriend." He laughs wildly before handing me the scotch tape. "That would be the one. Just don't let Kyle find out you are cheating on him." I pretend to be offended. Giving him a light slap on the shoulder I place the tape on the wood desk. "Speaking of your boss, how is Brody doing?" The self proclaimed class clown gives me a suspicious look before commenting.

"He's heartbroken that your still dating my best friend. By the way how long have you two been together?" Overwhelmed with affection I do a little dance across the room. "Six wonderful months!" Xander has the audacity to seem surprised. "Really? I never would have guessed you two would last this long." I gasp in fake anger. "I can't believe you would say that." Although it's not like he's the first. Everyone was shocked when the son of the sheriff started seeing the daughter of a free spirit. What can I say? Opposites attract.

"You are just steamed because you think if I dated Brody I could get you a raise." I've got him there. :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Where is everyone?
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

ooc: sorry this is short - exams!! Argh!!!
~~~~~WILLOW~~~~~
I smile as Buffy quickly replies, "We are bronzing it." and Liz quickly adds a, "I think I'd love to,"

I look at Buffy and I know that she's not as happy as she's pretending to be. Being bes friends for years does make it almost impossible to lie.
"Spiffy. I am just gonna grab some extra ketchup. Does anybody want anything? "

"Can you pass me a napkin?" I ask and then add, "Oh, and when you return can you tell me whats really bothering you, or at least pretend better." I say with a little wink. I then turn to Liz, "So... how's studying? I'm so worried about the bio mid term... if I flunk or dip my GPA I don't know what I'll do..." I start babbling away like a mad woman.
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Occ: Still trying to figure what to post for Spike
rpchick2006
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by rpchick2006 »

occ: will be posting soonish..either today or tomorrow promise!
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

OOC: I will post for Angel when it gets dark!

Faith

Man, sometimes this town is so dull. Sure I have the time to kick an occasional vamps ass but hey, that’s my entire existence it seems. Sure I have a few people I can call friends, but none of them share my dark sense of adventure. Lately Buffy is too preoccupied with her obviously crumbling relationship with the ever soulful Angel and Willow and Liz are always studying so it seems it’s leaving me a lot of time with nothing to do.

I shake my hair in place and smooth my red halter. I check my makeup before sitting down to zip my black knee high boots in place. Sure Sunnywell may be dullsville but there is no shame in showing off my hotness. Maybe I can snag some hopeless guy for a little action tonight.

I glance once more in the mirror, smirking slightly before reaching for the door to the current hotel I am staying in. I guess I will head to the Bronze. I am sure everyone will eventually show up there, it being the only decent hang out for the night life in this little town.
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Buffy*

"I think I'd love to," Liz answers with a warm smile that doesn't quite meet her eyes. Sometimes I wonder if maybe we are all just going through the motions. You know pretending to be satisfied because it's what we feel we are supposed to do. What we do serves a greater purpose but still what about us? We have been robbed of an adolescence. Don't get me wrong we still gossip about boys and nail polish but that is usually between battle tactics and war maneuver speak. I guess a girl in my position has gotta learn to be diverse.

"Can you pass me a napkin?" Willow questions with a knowing look before adding, "Oh, and when you return can you tell me whats really bothering you, or at least pretend better." She gives me wink before turning back to Liz. "So... how's studying? I'm so worried about the bio mid term... if I flunk or dip my GPA I don't know what I'll do..." That's Will for ya. She can always see through the mask I put up to hide my emotions.

Funny how despite all defenses she and Liz seem to get through with no problem. My own mother can't even tell when somethings bothering me anymore. I thought I had perfected the Mary Sunshine routine but even my most brilliant act can't shut out my closest friends. "Sure thing."
I answer before going over to the counter. Something draws my attention from the corner of my eye. Is Max Evans staring at me? No it couldn't be. Could it?

I discretely raise my gaze to meet his. Yes, he most certainly was and now we are locked in some sort of holding pattern. I don't want to be the first to look away because then I would appear guilty of something which I am not. Or am I?
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

Bump!!!
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

Hey guys: I just need to get a head count to see who is still interested in this... :D
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

You know I am!!!