Sunnywell (UC/CC AU XO (BtVS) ADULT) *Xander needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Faith......I can take Liz too :)
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

aw Faith go on. no really go on :lol: yeah I'd like to take those to parts please
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

LOL Thanks Maougha and Dream Weaver :D

I look forward to reading your posts :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

OOC-alright here’s my first ever Michael post wow feels weird to write for someone other then Kyle! Oh and hope you don’t mind I’m just starting after Mad’s max post cause it’s the easiest place to start.

~Michael~

Max sighs, he keeps watching her, he sighs some more looks back at me and then finally at his menu saying. "I think I'm gonna have the Saturn rings and an alien blast...what about you?"

“A coke.” I deadpan. I’m bored dang it! Why I even come to this stupid dinner is beyond me. I mean just look at these stupid alien pictures, I am not that short or green! It’s insulting really. Not to mention every time I come here with Max I have to hear about Buffy and how perfect she is and how her hair shins ever so.

A few moment’s go by while we are waiting for our orders and I’m positive I’m going to die of boredom when two guys start to get a little rowdy. “Oh bar fight!” I watch as one guy reaches into his jacket and pulls out a gun. It all happens so fast, there’s a bang, the guy who’s holding the gun drops it and runs out the door. It’s uncannily quiet for just a second I think you could hear a pen drop.

*THUMP*

Well I didn’t expect anyone to actually do it. Wait no that was Buffy I see her lying on the floor with her friends just standing off to the side looking shocked and sacred. Realization strikes and I hiss. “Max we need to get out of here now. We don’t want to be around when the cops get here.”
Last edited by maougha on Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Coke"

Huh? What is he talking about? Ohh I remember - I asked him what he was having. I was too busy staring at Buffy. Buffy... she's just so.... Buffy. There is no one word to describe her. She's just so... Buffy....

I hear raised voices and I turn slowly towards them. But the turn feels even slower as I see the gun. I watch almost in slow motion as I see the gun point towards the corner... where Buffy is standing. My eyes widen as it goes off and I can feel my heart in my mouth. I turn as quick as I can to look at Buffy but she's not standing anymore.

"Buffy..." I hiss.
“Max we need to get out...."
I immediately tune him out as I quickly get up from my seat and move quickly towards her.

~~~~~WILLOW~~~~~
Oh my...
"BUFFY!!!" I scream out, terrified for my best friend. I quickly move towards her as I try to think of any magic spell I can use to save her. But I just know I'm not strong enough. But I have to try. I have to. As I move towards her I see Max doing the same thing. Im about to push him out the way but he turns to me his eyes determined.

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Call an ambulance" I instruct her. But she doesn't move. I hesitate for a split second as I decide if I'm really going to do this infront of her. But I have to. Its Buffy. Quickly I open her shirt and push all thoughts of my hand touching her skin aside.
"Buffy you have to look at me..." I instruct her, begging her to listen to my voice.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Buffy*

Well this certainly is a disappointing way to die. It feels like the room goes utterly silent even though I’m sure that there is chaos all around. I swallow harshly preparing to take my very last breath. The pain is excruciating as to be expected I suppose. Then it happens. I feel him standing over me. I don’t even have to open my eyes to know that he is there. In one swift movement he rips my shirt open exposing my pale pink bra. Normally I would be embarrassed but there’s just something about being on your death bed that makes a girl less shy.

Deeply, I breathe in wanting to take in the very scent of him. My eyes flutter open as his hand slips into my hair as he cradles my head. "Buffy you have to look at me..." That voice. I don’t know if it’s the desperation in his tone or the fact that I am mesmerized by the warmth of his soft touch. I do as instructed and his palms make contact with the bare flesh of my stomach. Nothing has ever felt more right. Heat seems to radiate off his very fingertips.

Before I can even attempt speech I am bombarded with this overwhelming feeling of peace. When I look down I am completely healed. What the…I grab the sides of my shirt trying in vain to obtain some sort of resemblance to modesty.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
rpchick2006
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by rpchick2006 »

(hope this is ok)
I watch from a distance seeing my brother begin to heal Buffy. God, why am I not in the least bit surprised? Here we were just having a normal lunch and Bam! the blonde girl gets hit with a bullet and in comes my brother to the rescue
I know- I know this is one of the reasons why I love max so much because he'd do anything for another human, or alien for that matter, with so much as a second thought. I just hope that no one really sees and that the girl is trustworthy. Can she really keep a secret.

I look at Michael, my breath has caught inside my chest as i wait just a tad bit impationtly, and I wonder what exactly we should do. I know the answer is to wait but god I want to leave and now before anyone else sees.

About ten seconds after Max has been hovering over the girl, healing her and quiet nicely too (leave it to max to do everything perfectly), I know we need to leave now. "Max," I yell to him as I pull my boyfriend towards the exit. "we need to go."