Sunnywell (UC/CC AU XO (BtVS) ADULT) *Xander needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

I've been debating this but can I take Alex?
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

1 more :D Just need Tess :D

Please send us bios guys as soon as ya can :D
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

You are all added. I can't wait to get this started :D :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

Sorry I have been missing. My computer crashed and now my family is having to rent one. My mom is taking online classes so you can imagine the fights that have insued over computer time. LOL I will start this as soon as I possibly can. Hopefully I will have posts up by tomorrow. :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
lizandzackfan
Addicted Roswellian

Post by lizandzackfan »

I'll take Tess.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I’m sorry for the inconvenience but I will no longer be involved in RP’s here on RF. I want to thank everyone for having given me the chance, given me a home and for the friendships I’ve forged here.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Tess is yours hun.

Sorry to see you go Storm!!!

Ok Michael and Zander are now open!

Hopefully we will start this soon :)
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

I hate that you have to go Storm. I hope someone else can take the spots
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Okay guys so I'm gonna start this...
Faith is going to temp Zander and I'm going to temp Michael.

SO here goes!
I will get Max to see the shooting in a future post when everyones posted at the crash :)
Please dont forget that some are at UFO centre and others are at the bronze :) I figure its late afternoon :)

~~~~~MAX~~~~~~
I sigh as I watch her move. She's so...
I would say elegant but her moves her almost too calculated. No, Buffy Summers is... indescribable. And unfortunitely for me its another reason I like her so much. She's with her friend Willow. Now Willow seems nice. But Buffy... Buffy to me is in a league of her own.

I look back at Michael knowing he's going to moan at me for staring at her all day. But I can't help it. Buffy is... amazing. The way her hair shines so brightly... The way she...
Get a grip, I tell myself as I look down at my menu, "I think I'm gonna have the saturn rings and an alien blast...what about you?" I say, really wishing that Buffy was an option. But shes not. I need to get over it. Max = Alien. Buffy = human. Max = hiding true self from the world, Buffy = perfection. I can't hide myself from her, and I can't bring her into my alien world. So I need to just, get over it. We can never be. She deserves a nice normal guy for her nice normal life... not me.

~~~~~WILLOW~~~~~
I look over at Buffy as I say, "So how is Angel today... well not today... sun is shining so I'm guessing he's hiding... well not hiding per say, but... I 'm just gonna shut up now...." I give a nervous laugh as I look at my menu. The fact is... since Buffy's got herself a nice (note to self... NICE) vampire boyfriend, we haven't really hung out as much. Now I can totally understand that, but with my magick improving so quickly, I really kind of wish I could talk to her about it... I mean I have my wiccan group but they wouldn't know what being wiccan was unless it involved a bake sale.

And then there's Liz. Liz has always been my best friend. She wants to study like me! Okay, shes not a complete geek like me, and I will admit that openly. But she does work at her parents restraunt which does eat up a lot of her time. And since we end up patroling a lot with Buffy, that's never a really good time to bring up 'Oh, I made a pencil twirl in the air yesterday!' So as per usual I keep shushed about my ever growing talent of magick.

I look up at Liz and say, "So Liz, what time do you get off, maybe we can go to the bronze and Buffy can dance with her Angel and I can work and you can no doubtedly work and get asked to dance..."

~~~~~MICHAEL *Im temping so apologies this isn't very good - PLease say if ya wanna play!*~~~~~
I can't believe this guy. "Max, get over it... we both know its not going to happen." I tell him, utterly bored with this entire thing. "I'll have a coke and then can we PLEASE get out of here!!!" I tell him.

The food is okay but I mean...What does he see in the blonde. Okay, I can see what he sees in her, but still its just stupid. He shouldn't be allowing himself to feel about a girl. Its not right.

OOC:
I'll post for Dru when it goes dark ;) lol
Last edited by madroswellfan on Tue May 01, 2007 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Buffy*

Picture this: School is out for the afternoon. I am at probably the coolest restaurant in town with the yummiest food hanging out with my closest friends and yet I am a million miles away in my own mind. I keep fantasizing about what it would be like to be sitting in the booth across from mine. That's the one that Max Evans and Michael Guerin are currently occupying. I can't help but wonder what it would be like.

Those two and their girlfriends (I assume thats the relationship with the two blondes) are so secretive. Absent mindedly I giggle to myself. That would be the pot calling the kettle black. I have a whole other life my mother knows nothing about. Though I suppose most normal teenagers do. I am torn from my thoughts by my giddy pal Willow "So how is Angel today... well not today... sun is shining so I'm guessing he's hiding... well not hiding per say, but... I 'm just gonna shut up now...."

After thirteen months I have learned how to decipher the Willow babble. She is wanting me to join in the conversation and her amazing intellect knows the easiest way to do that is to bring up my undead honey. "Will, when you figure out how to make grass stains disappear without the use of Shout let me know." I self consciously rub on the annoying mark on my brand new blue jean skirt.

"Angel and I got in a bit of a scuffle with some of the 'lonely ones' just before dawn." I let out a disappointed sigh. "It seriously cut into her snuggle time." I keep to myself the fact that our cuddling has decreased quite a bit over the past couple of weeks. It's just too hard to be close and not get 'close'. Angel is cursed and therefore I will never again be able to give myself to him fully. Whether we want to admit it or not it has put a strain on our relationship.

In an attempt to mend the break I've been spending more time kicking demon butt with him in the hopes that we will still be able to advance as a couple. I am holding on to 'us' with all I've got. I just hope that it's enough. I know he thinks that I am missing out but I don't care. It's not a sacrafice as long as we are together. Without meaning to I glance to the right to steal a look at Max. He looks so...haunted. I wish I could take that sad look out of his eyes.

What am I doing? I quickly advert my eyes. I don't even know the quiet brunette. I think I may have said two words to him since I moved here. Still there's just something about that guarded expression. I recognize it when I look in the morning every day. Willow continues to rattle on. You got to love this chick. "So Liz, what time do you get off, maybe we can go to the bronze and Buffy can dance with her Angel and I can work and you can no doubtedly work and get asked to dance..."

"We are bronzing it." I smile but it doesn't quite reach my eyes. "Spiffy. I am just gonna grab some extra ketchup. Does anybody want anything? " I hop up and prepare to make my way over to the counter swiftly.
Last edited by FaithfulAngel24 on Tue May 01, 2007 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.