G.A.C.E TEEN/Mature - AU - Started (Kyle Needed)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Alex~*^*~

I sigh as I wait in the room assignments line. I sliently growl. If there was one thing I hate about orrientation- and possibly the only thing I hated about orrientation was the waiting part.

I didn't even have anything I could take apart while I waited. That sucked. I somehow manage to tune out everything around me and start to wonder who I was going to get for a roommate this year.

Last year I could of possibly had the roommate from hell. Steven Thompson. He was always there and most of the time annoying me and whoever I happened to bring with me. His side of the room was complete and utter pigstye and I'm sure I saw a rat under his bed a couple of times.

Needless to say I had my bags packed before the year was over.

I hoped that he wasn't going to be my roommate again this year and I felt sorry for whoever was going to have him. He just.... I shuddered at the thought.

"Name please," I blinked twice. I hadn't even realised that I'd made it to the counter yet.

"Um what?" Right now that didn't sound stupid did it?- Don't answer that.

"Name Please," She practically growled out.

"Um right... Alexander Whitman." She started to look through the rooms list and gave me key, my room number and all the usual stuff. I walked away quickly and sighed as I started to join the to join the line to take photo's for your id.

I started to look through my package to see if I knew my roommate or not. It would be better if I at least got on... I trailed off in mid thought.

Max Evens

I took in a deep breath. From what I knew of Max he was okay except for the minor fact that he was Isabel's brother- as in Isabel my girlfriend's brother. (Don't ask)

Okay, breath in. Breath out.
M&M<3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by M&M<3 »

*Tess*

The only good thing about orientation is checking out all the new meat for the year, there’s bound to be some nice eye candy for me to stare at not that I’d do anything about it or anything. God I just wanna jab my eyes out with this pen! I’ve been in this line to get my room assignment for like TWO HOURS!!! Well maybe more like forty five minutes, but it feels like two hours. Thank God I’m next.

“Name please?” She doesn’t even both looking up as she speaks to me.

“Tess Harding.” She looks through the papers and pulls out an envelope with my name on it. I take it from her and walk to the next line, ID pictures.

I look at the line from the back to the front; looks like another two hour wait perfect. Unless… maybe I could… shorten the line a little for myself. I close my eyes and focus on the molecules of time whizzing past me. I begin to slow them down until they freeze to a stop and my works complete. I open my eyes and take a look around making sure everything’s stopped moving before advancing toward the front of the line. I stop to make sure I look my best in a mirror along the wall. I run my hand over my hair; I’m thinking curly today would be perfect. I do a quick exam of my face and notice my eyeliner’s faded, not for long. I run my hand across my face and stare into the mirror again. I’m thinking blue tank black tank top and denim skirt, I run my hand over my clothing then take a step back to ensure I look great. Satisfied I continued to the front of the line. I spot Alex three spots from the front, I jump in front of him and close my eyes again; slowly letting the molecules gain speed around me until I heard the voices of people around me.

“Tess?! How did you..? Where did you come from?” I opened my eyes to see the surprise on Alex’s face.

“What are you talking about? I’ve been here entire time.” I sneak the lie in delicately hoping he can’t see through me... ok not really that delicatley.

Kyle : Great. So Michael's the boss-man? Think he'll offer a benefits plan? ...I for one am panicking here. I love the guy, but I don't want to be a member of any club where he's the leader.
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Alex~*^*~

The line was growing shorter. Well that was one bonus I guess. Suddenly a very familar blonde pops in frount of me.

“Tess?! How did you..? Where did you come from?” I questioned, stunned.

“What are you talking about? I’ve been here entire time.” She answered almost perfectly. I study her again and then I click and give her a smirk.

"And pigs are flying over San Fansisco." I say waving my finger, "I don't have a IQ of above 200 for nothing Tessy" It's good to see Tess and I give her a nudge on the shoulder. I then mentally count how many she cut in on me by, "you realize I now have to wait four spots instead of three?" I complain with a smile.
Last edited by Luvya on Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
M&M<3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by M&M<3 »

*Tess*

"You realize I now have to wait four spots instead of three?" Alex smiled playfully.

"At least you don't have to wait alone. So Who you rooming with this year? God please don't say Steve again." I changed the subject quickly as we moved a space up in line.

"NO thank God I don't think I could do another year with that kid. Here check it out for yourself." Alex handed me his rooming assignment, a sober look on his face.

"MAX EVENS?? Oh God are you sure you don't wanna spend another year with Steve?" I laughed then quickly supressed it as Alex grabbed the paper from my hands and gave me YA-RIGHT!

"No I think Max will be great thanks.Come on its not going to be that bad, I heard he's a good guy." We moved another spot up, and I was the front of the line. "Who you got."

"Not that bad, Alex he's ISABEL's brother, as in YOUR GIRLFRIEND Isabel!!" Alex mastered the Please-Stop-Talking-Look, which he was directing at me. "Lets see who I'm rooming with." I pulled my rooming assignment out of the envelope and looked it over, trying to look horrified.

"Oh God don't say another year with Victoria. If your with her again your on your own!"

"NEXT!" I hand Alex my assignment and walk toward the photographer smiling ear to ear.

Kyle : Great. So Michael's the boss-man? Think he'll offer a benefits plan? ...I for one am panicking here. I love the guy, but I don't want to be a member of any club where he's the leader.
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Alex~*^*~

"Not that bad, Alex he's ISABEL's brother, as in YOUR GIRLFRIEND Isabel!!" I give Tess a look. I know he's Isabel's brother, Tess I'm not that much under a shell, "Lets see who I'm rooming with." She says looking into her own packet.

The horrified look that Tess instantly pulls makes me think.

"Oh God don't say another year with Victoria. If your with her again your on your own!" I state clearly. Nothing is going to make me sit in a room with Victoria again. Nope.

"NEXT!" Tess hands me the piece of paper leaving with a grin. I sneak a peak.

"That sneaky...." I start to mumble.

"NEXT" the voice cuts in once Tess is finished. I hand her pack with mine and give a small smirk. Smiling's over rated.
M&M<3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by M&M<3 »

*Tess*

I take the papers from Alex as he sits down to take his picture. "Nice smile, picture should come out great!" I tease his as we walk toward the dorms. "I say we drop our bag's off then take off for lunch until the orintation assembly?"

Alex laughed, "Its the same every year I don't know why we still have to go. Sounds good, we should try and find Maria too."

"Good idea, Mr. IQ above 200." I mocked gently, he laughed good sign. We walked up the steps to the dorm and started up the stairs inside the building. "I'm on the third floor, you?"

"Fifth," he said sighing.

"Well I'll drop these off and come find you in about half hour?"

"Sounds good." Alex started making it up the stairs with this bags.

"Oh and don't get into any trouble with you know who." I call to him grinning like an idiot, while he shakes his head at me.

I find my room and after a few mintues of getting my keys out and juggling the bags in my hands I finally get the door open. It's a simple room, nothing on the walls, two desks, two dressers and two beds. One of each one on either side of the room. I put my bags down on one bed and lay across the other. This year is going to be AMAZING with no room mate! I stand up and look at the walls, how do they expect us to be able to focus on anything if the walls make it look like we're in prison? I place one hand over a space on the wall and think ocean blue, all the walls turn a nice ocean blue. I laugh quietly, perfect!

After I unpack most of my bags, I look down at my watch. Opps, so I'm a little late. It's ok Alex is probley getting cozy with his new roomie. I laughed as I locked up my room and make my way up to the fifth floor.
Last edited by M&M<3 on Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Alex~*^*~

Why on earth it had to be level five I have no idea. At least we have a elevator in this building I think to myself and at least I'm not going to decide to try and make it faster like I did last year. (Long story..)

Max should hopefully be an alright guy. At least Isabel's always said he is. But he's her brother as well so shouldn't she have to say that? I take a deep breath at our door and open it.

It seems that I'm the first one here. None of the other beds have been claimed so I decide to take the one against the wall. I hope Max won't mind.

I start unpacking my stuff when I find a uncompleted mini computer that I had been working on in the summer. Maybe I could finish it now. I check the time I have enough time.

Soon I'm too invovled with making the computer that I tune everything out. Something that I tend to do. I hear the door handle jiggle and I can't help but look up.
Crystalbehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Crystalbehr »

**Michael**

"July 29, 2000. It's hot as hell outside. We stay there. waiting, living, anticipating ya know. It's epic. Anyway. Budder. You probably don't know who Budder is but he's the OA of G.A.C.E. Blitzkrieg. Guys got a leading record as clean as my grandma's sock's. H'e never met a steathy he couldn't outsmart. Never saw a dash he couldn't score in.The guys a BliztGod. Anyway games tied, fourth quarter and Budder's got the disk. He's being surrounded on all sides by Stealthies right? Tac G has nothing, DH can't reach Budder because she's healing Badis who blew himself up so that the disk would fly over to Budder. In a word Budder out of luck right.
Wrong lady. all of a sudden Budder does this move where he's just standing there. By now you're like why is he just standin there.
Well I'll tell you why he's just standin there. The other team's not paying attention to him anymore cause he's got this mind power where he can make the lesser beings think that he's moving around and he hasn't. So the other teams stealthies start following nothing around the Bliztfield! The other teams Tac G is pissed and scremin but no on'e paying attention. Crowds going crazy. A fire started in the G wing of the bleechers. I dunno who did that buy anyway Budder takes the disk to the dash and scores with noting left on the Blitz Clock! NOTHING!
We win, we party, and that my friend is the single reason why I play the game."

As I finish the story, I notice the lady looking at me like I'm some kinda bacteria.

"What?"

She rolls her eyes and replies
"Mr. Guerin, that was a nice story and all but you have to move. You are holding up the Blitzline." she mocks

I look behind me and to see over 40 people standing behind me looking like drones ready to attack something and kill it.

Oh Crap

"Ok Ok I'm moving but I just thought I'd teach you a little about the history of this school." I say as I gather my schedule, room number and key, and other useless crap and stuff it into my pockets.

"Mr. Guerin, the history of this school cannot be considered one game of Blitzkrieg played over summer vacation over seven years ago. It's much more complex."

She gets ready to searve the next drone.

"Lady you obviously don't play Blitzkrieg. And that one game got us a championship that we haven't won since those seven years. Well believe it or not but it's my destiny to change that this year. I'm the OA of the team and they might as well hand us over the Blitz trophy now."

"Dude Blitz-the-hell-off" A drone says to me while he pushes me out of the way to get his schedule.

I push him back and he trips over his flip-flop and falls to the floor.

"Oh I"m sorry. Did I do that on accident. I meant to do it on purpose." I growl as drone stands up to retrieve his schedule that went flying around the same time that he did.

"Look dude. That is the third story you've told since you got your crap. Do you think we want to stand here behind you all day listening to your stories about Blitzcrap the game. Well we don't so move it." The drone finishes as other people in the line agree with him.

"Well how about I solve the problem for you all then. How about I make you all ashes and then you won't have to worry about standing in line ever again. hows that sound?" I growl and smirk and ball my fist up getting ready to conjure me up a little fireball...little yeah right."

The drones and the lady at the desk look scared. that's my favorite look.
Later Days!
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

just bumping :-)
M&M<3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by M&M<3 »

Bump :D