Slipping away (Adult CC AU) *Started*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Dream Weaver thats brilliant, Thanks! :)
Just need Kyle then! (Or an Alex) Also if anyone wants Michael who hasnt spoken up do say as Aliza is currently only temping :)
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
I smile as I pick out the blue shirt next to the "vomit shirt" and slip it on as I wait for Maria to pick up.

“Ya so mom’s gotten the new idea that being famous isn’t a realistic future.”

I can't help but snort at that. Amy DeLuca has never really seemed to get our band... infact if I didn't know better I'd say she despised it. "Really? Where ever did you get that idea?" I joke. I smile down the phone and in a whiny voice add, "Maaaarrriiaaa.... I'm gonna be late for school..." I do a pout that she can't see but with the skill that is Maria I bet she will just tell I am.

I then continue in a little pathetic voice, "Is there any chance you could give little old me a lift?" I then add brightly, "I should add I made sure I didn't wear the vomit shirt!" I smile brightly as I use my other hand to start doing my hair.
M&M<3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by M&M<3 »

*Diane*

”Sleep well? I’m not hungry so I’m just gonna have a glass of orange juice and get to school…”
I watch Max move slowly to the fridge, pull out the orange juice and pour himself a glass. “Slept fine. You however look like you barley slept at all.” I turn back to the omelet on the stove, adding the mushrooms and green peppers. “Sweetheart you know you don’t look so good. Your really pale.” I stir the pan then walk over to him putting my hand up against his forehead. “You’re a little hot. I think we should schedule an appointment with Dr. Reed, just to make sure its nothing.” I look back over to him knowing the idea won’t go over well, “just to be safe honey.”
Last edited by M&M<3 on Wed May 09, 2007 10:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Kyle : Great. So Michael's the boss-man? Think he'll offer a benefits plan? ...I for one am panicking here. I love the guy, but I don't want to be a member of any club where he's the leader.
M&M<3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by M&M<3 »

*Maria*

A whiny voice comes over the phone and I know Alex needs something. "Maaaarrriiaaa.... I'm gonna be late for school..." No doubt he’s pouting at this point, I laugh at how disgusting it is I know his every gesture. "Is there any chance you could give little old me a lift? I should add I made sure I didn't wear the vomit shirt!"

I smile at the mention of the puke shirt, taking my advice saved him today but he won’t be entirely safe till I convince him to get rid of it. “Well I guess… only cause I’ve been saved from the vomit shirt.” I laugh as I grab my bag off the bed and start walking to the front door. “I’ll be there in ten, so hurry up with your hair or we will be late. Ciao.” I close my phone and walk out the door, locking it behind me.

Good old Jetta, please start today. I pet the dash as I turn the key and she fires up. Oh you are a good girl. Next stop: Alex. I pulled out of the driveway and started up the street before I realized I forgot my uniform. Pulling up to the four way stop, I look around quickly and pulled a very illigel u-turn, driving back to the house.

I look down at my watch as I jump out of the Jetta and put my key in the door. I'm suppose to be at Alex's in two minutes, guess thats out of the question. I shake my head as I get to my room. I look at the chair to my desk where my uniform is usually drapped over, to see the turquise dress is missing. I grunt and go to the laundryroom. I pull the dress out of dryer and frown at its wrinkle disposition as I close the front door again and lock it. Return to my ever faithful Jetta I look at the clock, Ok so that only took five minutes. Sorry Alex but I guess we're going to be late.

Kyle : Great. So Michael's the boss-man? Think he'll offer a benefits plan? ...I for one am panicking here. I love the guy, but I don't want to be a member of any club where he's the leader.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
“Well I guess… only cause I’ve been saved from the vomit shirt.” I hear her laugh and I smile as I know I've won. Alex Whitman does it again...

“I’ll be there in ten, so hurry up with your hair or we will be late. Ciao.”
I smile and say quickly, "Bye Maria! Thanks!" Before she hangs up on me. Now I have ten minutes. Quickly I wash up and sort out my hair. I do everything I need to, grab my coat and head to the front door. I call out a goodbye to my Dad and wait for Maria.

I wait impatiently and tap my foot. I repeatedly check my watch and sure enough ten minutes have gone by and she hasn't arrived. "Why did I rush?" I mutter to myself lightheartedly. "Maria DeLuca is always late. Period. She's late like clockwork."

I sigh as I go and sit on my wall and wait for hurricane DeLuca to show up.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
“Slept fine. You however look like you barley slept at all.”
I sigh to myself. I wish she didn't worry about me so much. I'm sure its absolutely nothing. A cold maybe... nothing worse than that. “Sweetheart you know you don’t look so good. Your really pale.”
"Mom..." I say in a slightly whiney voice but she cuts me off by coming towards me and putting her hand on my forehead.

“You’re a little hot. I think we should schedule an appointment with Dr. Reed, just to make sure its nothing.” I sigh. Damnit.... I hate doctors. There all gloom and doom. I don't like them one bit.
"just to be safe honey.”

I put the juice back in the fridge and due to my annoyance at having to see a doctor I yell out, "ISABEL if you want a lift to school you have two minutes to get your butt down here!!!"
I swallow knowing that wasn't reall called for.... I'll apolgise to her when she gets down here. I can see Mum isn't too pleased with my outburst either. "Sorry..." I mutter as I make sure not to slam the fridge shut. I swallow and then say, "Fine Mom...make me an appointment if you must... but you know we won't get one for absolutely ages and I'll be as fine as rain by then... you'll..." I start coughing and wheezing for a moment. I lean over so I can cough harder and when I feel my coughing subside I add a, "...see.... I'm fine Mom... don't worry so much. It's just a cold or hayfever or... or something. I'm fine."
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

The light streams in through the slatted blinds and I groan and roll over, pillow over my eyes. My head is pounding, and my hand feels as if it's shattered into a million pieces. Finally, after the sunlight persists for a few moments, I rise slowly and stagger over to my dresser, taking a glance in the mirror.

Ouch...shouldn't have done that. The bruises forming to the side of my left eye and the edge of my jaw make my face look like some little kid attacked me with paint. Holding up my hand, I look at the swollen knuckles and actually crack a smile. Well, at least this time I got one in as well. He was drunk, it's not like it happens all the time. Besides, I can handle it. I got a few good punches in.

Running my good hand through my hair I grab the cleanest clothes I can find: a pair of faded blue jeans and my favorite metallica shirt and head towards the bathroom to shower before Hank gets up.

"I sure hope he feels worse than me," I mumble once I'm in the shower as the hot water runs down my face and soothes the headache. "Bast- ahh!" The water turns to ice and I leap out of the shower, cursing under my breath. "Way to go. Second month in a row with no hot water."

Still cold, I get dressed quickly, shake the water out of my hair and walk out of the bathroom, slamming the door. God, I hope he has a hangover. I pick up my backpack and do a quick scan to see if everything's in it before slinging it on my back. It's not as if I'll pay attention in my classes anyways.

"See ya," I yell at the top of my lungs for my satisfaction grabbing a breakfast bar and leaving the house. I hop in the ratty pick-up truck that I got a year ago and drive to school, trying to pretend that the bruises aren't getting darker. No one will ask about them, because no one cares, but if they do ask, I'll just say you should see the other guy.
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Phillip

I can hear Max’s voice in the kitchen, “Fine Mom...make me an appointment if you must... but you know we won't get one for absolutely ages and I'll be as fine as rain by then... you'll..." His words are cut off by another coughing and wheezing fit. I enter the kitchen to see him sit up to add, "...see.... I'm fine Mom... don't worry so much. It's just a cold or hay fever or... or something. I'm fine."

I walk over next to my son, placing a hand on his shoulder. Both Diane and I have been worried about Max’s diminishing health the last week or so and I decide I need to put my two sense in. “Max, I think you mother’s right. You need to see Dr. Reed. At least he might be able to give you so antibiotics or something to help with the coughing.” I glance over at Diane, who is obviously very concerned. I myself can’t help the growing lump in my throat.
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Liz

I climb out the shower to quickly grab my robe. A light chill crosses my skin, casing goose bumps to appear. I shudder slightly as I step in front of the mirror to blow dry my hair. I am running slightly late this morning, not really able to wake myself easily. I guess my mind didn’t want to leave Max Evans behind in my dreams.

I take a moment to really look at myself in the mirror. Here I am, Liz Parker, soon to be valedictorian, with the perfect boyfriend, and yet my dreams are not my reality. I have a secret. I have been dreaming about my lab partner, Max Evans.

In each dream we are dancing, in each other’s arms, gazing lovingly in each other’s eyes at prom. Don’t ask me how or when I became interested with Max, but I guess somewhere between chem labs and daily visits by him to the Crashdown, I fell hopelessly infatuated with him.

I shake my head slightly at how unfair this was to Kyle and I feel horribly guilty dreaming about any other guy but my boyfriend, but this new development has me really thinking if Kyle is the right guy for me. Sure he is loyal, loving, compassionate and always has been there for me, but I just don’t feel the sparks I think I should. At least not the sparks that I get from just one stolen glance from Max.

I sigh slightly. I head to my closet and pull out a navy shirt and my denim skirt with my leather sandles and dress quickly. I see the clock, noticing that Kyle will be here in about 10 minutes. Kyle is nothing if not prompt. I will just have to do my makeup in the car. I grab my book bag and head down to the café.
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I hear footsteps from behind me. It's got to be my Dad. If it was Isabel she would have announced her presence or chewed me out for yelling at her. I sigh as I feel my Dad's light touch as he puts his hand on my shoulder. “Max, I think you mother’s right. You need to see Dr. Reed. At least he might be able to give you so antibiotics or something to help with the coughing."

I turn around and look at my Dad. I look between them as I say, "Thank you... for worrying about me. But really, I'm okay. It's nothing." I look down at the floor. "If you want to book me an appointment go ahead, but I'll be the one saying, 'I told you so', when I finally go to the appointment and I'm all better."