Slipping away (Adult CC AU) *Started*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Wonderful post Aliza!!! Loved your posts too Dream Weaver

This is looking really great guys! :D
M&M<3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by M&M<3 »

*Maria*

Right now Alex is probably pushing the impatient meltdown button. Urgg he is going to kill me if he misses the Ice Princess’ entrance… He probably already has but I think I’ll keep that one to myself when I get there.

I make it to the end of Alex’s block in almost record time, my best was three minutes and thirty-seven seconds; today it was five minutes twenty seconds. Close enough, I’m usually a lot later.

I pull the car up beside the curb in front of Alex’s house and honk the horn.
Last edited by M&M<3 on Thu May 17, 2007 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kyle : Great. So Michael's the boss-man? Think he'll offer a benefits plan? ...I for one am panicking here. I love the guy, but I don't want to be a member of any club where he's the leader.
M&M<3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by M&M<3 »

*Diane*

“Fine Mom...make me an appointment if you must... but you know we won't get one for absolutely ages and I'll be as fine as rain by then... you'll...” My heart begins to beat faster as Max has to lean over the counter to catch his breath again. "...see.... I'm fine Mom... don't worry so much. It's just a cold or hay fever or... or something. I'm fine."

“That’s not fine Max.” I look him in the eye as I say this trying to get my point across when I see Philip come up behind Max and put his arm around him.

“Max, I think you mother’s right. You need to see Dr. Reed. At least he might be able to give you so antibiotics or something to help with the coughing.” He looks to me as he talks to Max and I can already see the lump growing in his throat. We’ve been talking more and more about Max’s health these last few weeks and I'm glad he's helping me encourage Max to see the doctor, its more of a two man job.

“Thank you... for worrying about me. But really, I'm okay. It's nothing. "If you want to book me an appointment go ahead, but I'll be the one saying, 'I told you so', when I finally go to the appointment and I'm all better."

I sign filled with relief. “I’d rather have you saying I told so.” I pull the eggs off the stove, pushing them around with a fork. Burnt. I toss them in the garbage. “I guess its cereal today. Max I’ll book that appointment for tomorrow after school.

Kyle : Great. So Michael's the boss-man? Think he'll offer a benefits plan? ...I for one am panicking here. I love the guy, but I don't want to be a member of any club where he's the leader.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
“I’d rather have you saying I told so.” My mother always was way too over protective. I'm okay. Really. I have to be. I watch amused as my mother tosses her eggs away.
“I guess its cereal today. Max I’ll book that appointment for tomorrow after school."

I smile and say, "Tommorow? You'll be lucky... he always has a waiting list the size of... something long." I say coming up with nothing better. I then add, "I'm not hungry anyway Mom..." I haven't been 'hungry' in a while actually. "Just as soon as Isabel gets down here we can go..."

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
I roll my eyes as DeLuca pulls up in her car and honks her horn, even though I'm right here. I sigh as I stand up and get in the car. "Your a life saver Maria... but there was no need to honk... if I get a complaint from Agnus, I'm blaming you!" I warn her, talking about my next door neighbour, who just happens to work at the Crashdown with Maria. And from all accounts they both hate each other.

I smile at her, "So, hows your morning going?" I say with a smile.
M&M<3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by M&M<3 »

*Kyle*

I wake up in a cold sweat again this morning. Same dream. I flip out of bed and on to the floor to do my usual thirty push ups before I shower.

One.. Two.. Three.. Four.. Why do I throw the ball into the ground.. Seven.. Eight.. Every night the same dream.. Ten.. Jimmy passes to me.. Twelve.. I run toward the end zone.. Fourteen.. Then drop the ball and run back.. Seventeen.. Wait damn it that was sixteen. Start again. One.. Two..

After my shower I rummage through the closet and find a clean t-shirt and pair of jeans. I throwing them on as I make my way to the kitchen for quick breakfast. Captain Crunch. Mmm. I finish quickly and look at the clock on the wall. I have twenty minutes till I have to be at the Crashdown. I do the dishes in the sink and grabbed my bag off the couch and my keys. I lock the door behind me as I jump into my car and make my way to pick up Liz.

I still can’t believe I’m going out with Liz Parker! She’s amazing, valedictorian, beautiful and she’s nothing like the girls I dated before her; you know the type whiny, needy, that kind of girl. Not to mention we’re great together and if anything ever happened I know she’d be there for me.

Why do I have this feeling like it’s just not enough? I mean I’m set for next year, the BIG football scholarship to Notre Dame, then from there it’s the COWBOY’S starting quarterback. And if Liz and I are still together we’ll…

I shake my head and take a deep breath. “Dude your losing it. Stop thinking about this shit!” I’m probably just freaking over the big game on Sunday.

I pull up to the Crashdown and wave at Liz through the window and try to get my head straight before she gets to car.

M&M<3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by M&M<3 »

*Maria*

"Your a life saver Maria... but there was no need to honk... if I get a complaint from Agnus, I'm blaming you!"

“Ugg that woman is Satan in disguise.”

I don’t have to look at him to know he’s smirking at my comment. He knows Angus and I have a mutual hate/hate relationship. "So, how’s your morning going," he says grinning ear to ear.

I have to laugh or I think I might lose it. “My morning has been … hell. In case you didn’t get what I said earlier, mom’s on my ass again about the band. BUT WHO IS SHE TO SAY ANYTHING SHE WAS A HIPPY AT OUR AGE!!!! AND I DON’T WANT TO KNOW WHAT SHE DID BACK THEN!!!"

I stop to take a deep breath, trying not to blow a gadget before I decided to add the phone call. "And I don’t think it helped that Mr. Klein called her the other day about me nodding off in class. Which is like so not what happened…I WAS CHECKING MY EYELIDS FOR HOLES!!!” As I rant I get so worked up I forget about the road for a second and when I look back I see a car heading straight for my door and red light in front of me. I stomp my foot on the gas pedal and get out of there as quick as possible. When we’ve cleared the disaster I look behind me.

"Whoa, that was a close one."

M&M<3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by M&M<3 »

*Diane*

Max smiles looking at me, “Tommorow? You'll be lucky... he always has a waiting list the size of... something long."

“Philip doesn’t Dr. Reid owe you a favor from that malpractice suit you got him out of?” I can’t help me smile as I say this knowing very well he does and this is a perfect time to use it.

"I'm not hungry anyway Mom... Just as soon as Isabel gets down here we can go..."

“Honey really you should eat something, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Plus you’re probably going to be waiting at least another ten minutes for your sister, you know how she is.” I grab the cereal and milk and put them on the table. “Make your mom feel better and eat something, please Max?”

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~
“My morning has been … hell. In case you didn’t get what I said earlier, mom’s on my ass again about the band. BUT WHO IS SHE TO SAY ANYTHING SHE WAS A HIPPY AT OUR AGE!!!! AND I DON’T WANT TO KNOW WHAT SHE DID BACK THEN!!!"
I wince as Maria screeches. Oops... I set off the hurricane...

She takes a deep breath and then continues, "And I don’t think it helped that Mr. Klein called her the other day about me nodding off in class. Which is like so not what happened…I WAS CHECKING MY EYELIDS FOR HOLES!!!”

I try not to snort at her logic, but then I see the road ahead, I open my mouth to yell at her, but she spots the oncoming car and averts distaster. She quickly drives away and in a state of shock I let my mouth close once more.

"Whoa, that was a close one."
"You can say that again..." I mutter. I sigh, "Maria, just don't let her get to you. She's only looking out for you. Which is more than my parents do... they just let me get on with my life. So how about you do me a favour and keep calm until we get to school and then I can give you a hug."

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
Why are they making such a fuss. I'm fine! There's nothing wrong with me. I'm in the prime of my life. I'm 18 years old. Its probably just a cold or okay maybe its a infection. But if it that can be treated with antibiotics. I'm sure that everythings fine.

“Honey really you should eat something, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Plus you’re probably going to be waiting at least another ten minutes for your sister, you know how she is.” She grabs the cereal and milk and puts them on the table. “Make your mom feel better and eat something, please Max?”
"Mom...." I whinge. I sigh as I go and sit at the table. I feel a wave of dizzyness but its probably just lack of sleep. So I just sit down at the table so Mom won't notice. "Fine I'll have a little bit okay... but really I'm just not hungry." I tell her as I pour about three spoonfuls of cereal into a bowl and put a drop of milk on it.
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Phillip

“Thank you... for worrying about me. But really, I'm okay. It's nothing. If you want to book me an appointment go ahead, but I'll be the one saying, 'I told you so', when I finally go to the appointment and I'm all better."

I look at Diane again and can see the worry lines forming on her forehead. I can see the smoke from the stove and know that she has burnt the eggs she was making for Max. She tosses them in the trash. “I guess its cereal today. Max I’ll book that appointment for tomorrow after school.

I can see Max’s smirk. "Tommorow? You'll be lucky... he always has a waiting list the size of... something long. I'm not hungry anyway Mom...Just as soon as Isabel gets down here we can go..."

I glance over at Max. I have noticed that he is hardly eating anything these days and he is looking like he is also loosing weight, not to even mention the pale look of his skin. I am getting very worried about my son.

I notice Diane looking at me. “Philip doesn’t Dr. Reid owe you a favor from that malpractice suit you got him out of?” She smiles. She knows as well as I do that I can get Max that appointment. I got Dr. Reid out of a very bad suit, saving him millions. It’s the least he can do for me.

Max protests again, "I'm not hungry anyway Mom... Just as soon as Isabel gets down here we can go..."

Diane is nothing but persistent. “Honey really you should eat something, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Plus you’re probably going to be waiting at least another ten minutes for your sister, you know how she is. Make your mom feel better and eat something, please Max?”

Before I can even speak Max says as he sits down “Mom…” and I notice him sway slightly. He looks like he is going to pass out for a second but sits down quickly, I bet hoping neither one of us noticed, but I did. He adds defeated, "Fine I'll have a little bit okay... but really I'm just not hungry."

I walk over to sit next to Max and grab another bowl and the milk as well. “Max I know that you are 18 and feel that we still treat you like a child, but please humor your mother and eat something anyways. And don’t make any plans for tomorrow because I will get you that appointment and you will again humor your mother and me and go.”
Last edited by Dream Weaver on Thu May 17, 2007 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Liz

I am sitting at the front counter, drinking the last bit of my coffee when I see Kyle pull up. He waves at me and smiles. I smile slightly as I gather my things and mouth, “Be right out”.

I take another look at him and find that the wind is slightly blowing his hair and his eyes are sparkling. I know that Kyle is a very handsome man. His eyes can capture you and every emotion rests in them. I think that was one of the things that first attracted me to him.

He had a way about him that made me feel important, special, and beautiful. He is really one of the first guys that had taken an interest in me publicly. But now looking at him I wonder, is that enough for me? Is loyalty without passion worth it? Or would someone like Max Evans sweep me off my feet that way I dreamed it could be?

I shake my head slightly as I try to compose myself before getting in Kyle’s car. I open the door and walk out to meet him. I take a deep breath pushing the guilty thoughts out of me head and smile as I slide in the passenger’s seat. “Good morning Kyle.”
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy