Slipping away (Adult CC AU) *Started*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
“Max I know that you are 18 and feel that we still treat you like a child, but please humor your mother and eat something anyways. And don’t make any plans for tomorrow because I will get you that appointment and you will again humor your mother and me and go.”

I sigh as I take a small spoonful of cereal and put it in my mouth. I chew it quietly and slowly for a good half a minute, making it seem for the parents sake like I'm eating. I then put down my spoon and look at him, "Dad... please... don't make me jump the queue. There are probably a lot more sick people out there than I am. I don't want you to use your 'favor' when other sick people could really use that appointment. Really dad... I'm fine."

I look down at my cereal and start to play with it rather than eat it. I can feel my dad's eyes on me so I quickly take another spoonful and put it in my mouth so he doesn't complain.
M&M<3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by M&M<3 »

*Maria*

"Maria, just don't let her get to you. She's only looking out for you. Which is more than my parents do... they just let me get on with my life. So how about you do me a favour and keep calm until we get to school and then I can give you a hug."

“Sounds like a plan.” My hands grip the steering wheel so tight they begin to burn. “I’m never getting this worked up while driving again!” I focus on the road not allowing my eyes to waver. That was a little to close for comfort, that’s it no ranting during driving time!! “I’m holding you to that hug.”

I pull into the parking lot, taking a spot as far away from any other vehicles as I can get. After I put the Jetta in park I look to Alex fighting back tears of frustration, “she’s driving me insane! I don’t know how much more if this I can take.”

Kyle : Great. So Michael's the boss-man? Think he'll offer a benefits plan? ...I for one am panicking here. I love the guy, but I don't want to be a member of any club where he's the leader.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
“I’m never getting this worked up while driving again!”
I watch her focus on the road like her life depends on it. I wish I could do or say something right now but if I did it would probably only make her more mad. “I’m holding you to that hug.” I give a smile as she pulls into the parking lot, parking us far, far away from everyone else.

She then looks at me with tears in her eyes. “she’s driving me insane! I don’t know how much more if this I can take.”
I sigh and wipe her tears away. "Maria, we both know that you can withstand anything. Your like fort knox." I put her arms around her. "Everything will be okay, I just know it." I gently stroke her hair in a comforting manner.
M&M<3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by M&M<3 »

*Maria*

Alex gently wipes the tears that I was choking on off my face,"Maria, we both know that you can withstand anything. You’re like fort knox." He puts his arms around and I snuggle into his chest, "Everything will be okay, I just know it." He strokes my hair as I try to push the tears back so my eyes don’t get too red.

I’m so lucky to have Alex; he’s the best guy ever! He’s there no matter how crazy I get… Maybe he’s right, mom’s just looking out for me right? What am I talking about Alex is right about everything… Most of the time..

I giggle a little at my thoughts, then rub my eyes to get rid of the evidence of my meltdown. I take a quick look in the mirror to make sure I’m not all blotchy, then I turn to Alex and give him a smile preparing him for my famous suck up line. “You know out of all my best guy friends you’re the best one ever?!”

Kyle : Great. So Michael's the boss-man? Think he'll offer a benefits plan? ...I for one am panicking here. I love the guy, but I don't want to be a member of any club where he's the leader.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
“You know out of all my best guy friends you’re the best one ever?!”
I move away slightly so she looks at me and I cock my eyebrow at her. "I better be woman!" I joke before hugging her once more. I sigh and say, "So... is it just your mom thats got you worked up? Because if so, I want you on your happy train right now misses. Or I'm gonna start talking to you about a paticularly blonde and a particular song and you know you don't want me to go off on that again!" I warn her.
M&M<3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by M&M<3 »

*Maria*

“Or I'm gonna start talking to you about a paticularly blonde and a particular song and you know you don't want me to go off on that again!"

I shudder at Alex’s threat but smile at the same time. “Well if you’re just going to be cruel I think we should get to class.” I reach into the backseat and get my backpack, then stop and look at Alex again. “Thank Alex for everything this morning. I really needed it.”

M&M<3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by M&M<3 »

*Diane*

"Dad... please... don't make me jump the queue. There are probably a lot more sick people out there than I am. I don't want you to use your 'favor' when other sick people could really use that appointment. Really dad... I'm fine."

I watch as Max plays with his food pushing it back and forth in his bowl and am reminded of when he was little and I frown. I sign, summoning the nerves in my body to calm down and talk to him rationally. “Max you probably think we haven’t noticed but we have; the wheezing, the coughing, your never hungry anymore and you’re always tired. Its not healthy Max.” I can feel my eyes begin to water and walk over to the sink to begin the dishes. I can’t let him see how upset I am. My hands start to scrub the pan harder when I feel their eyes on my back.

Without looking up from the sink I call up the stairs to Isabel. “Isabel, honey your going to late for school.”

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
She shudders and I can't help but sigh at her. “Well if you’re just going to be cruel I think we should get to class.” She reaches into her backseat for her bag. “Thank Alex for everything this morning. I really needed it.” I smile at her and say, "Hey, thats what best friends are for." I say with a smile. "And I know you don't like her, but I bet its just a persona she puts on to her true self." I tell her with a little smirk. I'll get her to see one day, when Isabel hears my song... the unwritten pain in the arse song.

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
“Max you probably think we haven’t noticed but we have; the wheezing, the coughing, your never hungry anymore and you’re always tired. Its not healthy Max.”
I sigh as she goes to the sink. I know shes worried but its nothing. It has to be nothing.
“Isabel, honey your going to late for school.” she calls out to Isabel.
I roll my eyes before saying, "Mom, I'm fine... really I am. Just trust me. Everything will work out."
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Phillip

"Dad... please... don't make me jump the queue. There are probably a lot more sick people out there than I am. I don't want you to use your 'favor' when other sick people could really use that appointment. Really dad... I'm fine."

I watch Max pushing his food around in his bowl, giving his mother and I the illusion that he is eating, when we both know he’s stalling until Isabel gets down here. I turn to see Diane eyeing him as well with worry and sadness. She says, “Max you probably think we haven’t noticed but we have; the wheezing, the coughing, your never hungry anymore and you’re always tired. Its not healthy Max.”

I see the hint of tears as she turns and walks to the sink to try and hold herself together. With her back turned she calls, “Isabel, honey your going to late for school.”

I look to Max and he rolls his eyes, "Mom, I'm fine... really I am. Just trust me. Everything will work out."

I look at my boy. I can see the look hiding in his eyes. I think there’s more to this than he is letting on. He is a strong young man and always tries to put himself last. This time he is going to be first.

I pat him on the shoulder as I stand and make my way to the sink. I place my bowl on the counter and wrap my arm around my wife, kissing her on the cheek as I whisper, “No matter what happens, Max is right. We will work this all out. Just have faith that he is ok. I will make the call when I reach the office.”

I then turn to Max. “I am off to work son. Again, please go with your mother to see Dr. Reid.” I then holler out to Isabel. “Princess, you are going to make your brother late for school, can you hurry it along?”
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
M&M<3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by M&M<3 »

*Kyle*

“Good morning Kyle.”

I look up at Liz and smile, “hey beautiful.” I lean in and kiss her on the cheek. I check behind me before pulling onto the road.

“Sleep in?” I add as I notice the case sitting in her lap