Discovering Home ( CC/UC Mature) *Casting*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Discovering Home ( CC/UC Mature) *Casting*

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Thank you for the banner Eva. It's wonderful :D

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO if's, and's or buts...

Title: ‘Discovering Home’
Author: FaithfulAngel24
Rating: Mature
Couples: CC In the beginning with a hint of UC in the middle. The end coupling is up to the players.
Disclaimer: Neither I nor any of the other participants in this RPG own Roswell, the town/ books / or hit television series. We do not wish to claim any of the characters as our own by taking credit for their creation. In layman’s terms: Not Mine. Don’t Sue.

Summary: This is Roswell Cannon up until The Departure with a couple of differences.

*Tess is not evil. She did not kill Alex. He is still very much alive and cracking jokes.
*Alex did go to Sweden.
*Prom night was vastly different. Max and Liz went together and rekindled their romance. They still have much to discuss. (He still thinks she slept with Kyle. Future Max’s prophesy)
Michael and Maria happened pretty much the exact same way as on the show. As did Alex and Isabel.
Tess and Kyle do not have any sibling feeling toward one another. In fact they slept together this night. Thus no icky Tess/Max kiss.

*The four couples are all together, happy, and in love.

Okay, this is where it strays from the original plot. The war between Kivar and The Resistance (Those loyal to Zan and the Royal family) rages on and more blood is spilled making reconciliation impossible. Larek desperate for peace possess’ Brody’s body and pleads for the Royal 4 to return home and save thousands of lives that hang in the balance. (The complete details as to the war will be introduced later) He gives them twenty-four hours to decide the fate of a nation. Feeling obligation to a planet of people they have never met but were born to protect the Aliens with heavy hearts board the Granolith. Liz, Maria, Alex, and Kyle are left behind to pick up the pieces.

Fast Forward: Five Years Later

A lot has changed. The War is finally over and with high spirits and weary bodies Max, Michael, Isabel, and Tess return to Earth to find that everything has changed. Life has gone on and so have their significant others.

Liz took over The Crashdown after her father’s heart attack. She has a business degree but never went to Harvard. The petite brunette hasn’t left Roswell once since The Pod Squad departed that faithful day. She waited for her love to return from battle for three years. Fearing that she had lost him forever she sought solace in the arms of her friend Kyle. After spending significant amounts of time together they both realized much to their surprise they were dating. A year ago Kyle popped the question and Liz said yes. She cares for him deeply and hopes that they can start over and have some semblance of a normal life.

Kyle has become his worst nightmare. Now the Sheriff of Roswell he makes the rules instead of breaking them. The Buddha Boy has been having rather vivid dreams involving his former blonde flame. They seem so real. He dismisses them to just pre wedding jitters.

Maria and Alex both moved to New York immediately after Graduation and two months after the birth of Maria’s daughter Chloe. It seems that Michael and Maria’s last night resulted in more then just fond memories. When Ria found out she was pregnant she reacted in true DeLuca like fashion… She flipped out. Alex was the only one who could calm her down. Assuming the role of protector, the computer nerd whisked his best friend away from all the whispers and rude small town conservatives. Determined to make something of themselves Maria and Alex both worked their way through college and now the blonde bombshell is a Music Teacher and The once ‘good friend’ designs computer programs.

Not much is known about what took place during those missing five years on Antar. I want all the characters to have flashbacks to moments over those lost years so that we understand why they are who they are today.

Two weeks to the day of Kyle and Liz’s big day Maria, Alex, and Chloe fly in to help with the wedding. That night there is an unexplained crash in the desert. Max, Michael, Isabel, and Tess find that there is no one to welcome them home.

~Things that will happen~

Michael will see Alex, Maria, and Chloe together and will assume that the little girl is Alex’s. That is until someone lets it slip how old she is.

Tess will get pulled over for speeding by her high school sweetheart. That’s how their reunion will take place.

Max will try to win back Liz’s heart despite her situation.

Kyle will remain faithful to Liz. He has grown very spiritual. He believes that since he gave her a ring and she gave him her word that it is a done deal.

Maria will try to keep the fact that Chloe is Michael’s daughter a secret.

Liz will be truly conflicted as to what she should do.

Alex is more then a little bitter towards Isabel. It will take more then a simple ‘I’m sorry’ to mend those broken fences.

Isabel will be harboring a secret from Antar. It will be revealed at the worst time.

Will the couples find a way back to each other or will they learn that you can never really go home?

Couples:

*Beginning*

Completely CC

*Middle*

Kyle/Liz
Alex/Maria

*End*

It’s up to you whether the ‘I know An Alien Club’ takes their Czechoslovakians back.

Cast

Max –
Liz –Lizandzackfan
Michael –
Maria – FaithfulAngel24
Isabel –PixieChica
Alex –
Kyle –
Tess -Lizandzackfan

My rules for this rpg:

1) Be considerate to others. If you aren’t going to be around to post don’t take a character.
2) Most posts should be at least three paragraphs long. Include: Dialogue and Expression.
3) Don’t move another person’s character without their permission.
4) Let me know if you are going to be away for a significant amount of time.
5) Have Fun!!! Isn’t that what this is all about?

*No need for samples or Bios. Just request the character you want and if I know you are up to the task I will happily give them to you.* :D
Last edited by FaithfulAngel24 on Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
PixieChica
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by PixieChica »

This sounds like fun. Could I take Isabel?

beautiful banner made by FrenchDreamer
lizandzackfan
Addicted Roswellian

Hey

Post by lizandzackfan »

Can I take Liz and Tess? :D
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Welcome Aboard :D I added you both :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment