Vacationing From RPGs *Please Read*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

UPDATE!!!!! I'm BACK! I'll be posting off and on when I can... I'm still getting the office set up so I might not be caught up real soon, but I will try to get things caught up asap. THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME! YOU ALL ROCK!

HUGS
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Ok, so for whatever reason, I can access this site today from work. Here's hoping that it's a permanent thing. I'll try to post as often as I can, guys!
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

I'm probably not going to be posting for the next couple of days. My uncle was taken ill today and he is on life support, which they are going to be turning off tomorrow or Thursday. I can't think of anything else at the moment.

Ruby
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Ruby
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

edit......
A List of All My Fics

KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

Oh Ruby, don't know what to say except HUGS thinking of you and your family...

And just a note to let people know if I don't post at the moment, it's because life has gone crazy - or rather work has - I'm in early, finishing late, because we're really busy and I'm really tired on top of it all. I just don't always have the energy for writing when I get home, although I'm doing my best to get on top of it again, honest... Sorry to anyone I might be inconveniencing, I also go home for the weekend on Friday, my posting at the moment might be a bit limited, sorry...

Kat
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Hey Everyone I am back!!!

Finally...

I know its been awhile and for that I apologize. I am so behind but I promise to do my best to catch up.

Thanks for your patience.

:D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I am so sorry alizaleven. Good Luck with your sister, If there is anything I can do just let me know.

So guys I know I am so far behind it's not even funny. I may need some help catching up. If I am holding up your rpg just let me know and I'll post asap. I am in so many it's hard to figure out which ones are still going.

Thanks ever so much :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

RF has something against me right now, so it hard to update topics and such. Hoping the problem will go away tonight.

I'm sorry I haven't been an active player. RL issues and such... and I'm not getting active until Monday, so if you have a problem with that I'm sorry.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Sorry guys, but I'm going away for about a week, and won't have a computer handy. I'll try to reply to all my posts before I leave, and then I'll see ya'll in a week. I promise to catch up as soon as I can once I get back. :D