What Real Life's Like (AU,CC,MATURE) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Sugarplum7
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sugarplum7 »

<center>~*~*~*~*~*~ Liz’s Part ~*~*~*~*~*~</center>

“Let me show you what you’re missing.” It finally registers what Michael is planning on doing. What gave him the stupid idea that I wanted to get kissed by him? His gaze dropped to my lips. There was no way that he had any other intention than kissing me! I am sorry, but that is not going to come to pass.

I feel the heavy weight of the filled pitcher of water clutched in my hand. I did not thing. I reacted, and the entire contents fell over his head, falling over his head like a waterfall, and dripping down the rest of his body.

“I do hope that this psychotic episode has now ebbed. Do not ever do that again. Or I promise you, there will be something much more solid and dense striking your head. Since you fail to use your brain, it will not be a catastrophe!”

Just then there was a scream coming from inside the house. When did someone get home? I rushed towards the stairs, and saw the door to my bedroom with Isabel was left open, while all the others were left closed.

Isabel stood next to her bed, a robe clutched around her body and a sluggishly moving form on her bed. Was that . . . Alex?

“Remind me never to ask Isabel to give me a wake up call,” he said as he started to stand.

“Alex, may I inquire why you were nestled in Isabel's bed?” I ask him as I help him out of the bed.

“Liz, speak English! And Michael, why are you all wet?” Isabel exclaimed.

Michael must have entered the room after I did. This looks like it will be interesting. Why was Alex in Isabel’s bed, and Michael explaining why he is sopping wet. Not to mention my not-so-subtle change in speech.

<center>~*~*~*~*~*~ End Liz’s Part ~*~*~*~*~*~</center>
<center>
We Meet At The Lights
Image</center>
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Isabel

I pull a robe on quickly, there's no way I want Michael seeing me in just my underwear, I don't want to be added to his spank files!!!!!!

“Remind me never to ask Isabel to give me a wake up call,” the voice says. Oh my God. Its Alex. I never thought he would be the type to climb into a girls bed without any warning. Michael maybe!

“Alex, may I inquire why you were nestled in Isabel's bed?” Liz says

"Liz, speak English! And Michael, why are you all wet?” I snap "And would you get the hell out of my room you are making the carpet all wet and I so don't want it to smell all weird. And Liz honey we are not in some Jane Austen novel so talk like a normal person. And Alex what the hell are you doing in my bed? Are you looking for a beating cause I have a baseball bat in my suitcase and I am willing to use on your head!"

The three of them look blankly at me, ok so stress isn't good for me the night before a big date.

"Will someone please answer me!" I scream, stamping my foot hard on the ground, this would never happen at home
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Alex~*^*~
I'm so not seeing what I just thought I saw.
“Remind me never to ask Isabel to give me a wake up call,” I say still half drunk, but not as much as before?
“Alex, may I inquire why you were nestled in Isabel's bed?” Liz says I look confused. Isabelles off doing a rant of her own and then she says something about giving me a beating. So I decide to say something quickly.
"Ithoughtthiswasmaxiemax'sandmyroom" I hope people can understand that. Wait a mintue why's michael all wet?[/b]
baby_bre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by baby_bre »

~*~*~Maria~*~*~

Staring down at my drink I shake my head... I've had too much to drink.... So I slap my hand on the bar for another shot of tequila... I need to go back home.. but whats the point? I should just stay here forever with the butterflies it'll be fun...

I moans tossing down another shot... hmm I can't even taste it anymore... So I guess that's a good thing... I toss my hair over my shoulder and down another shot...

"Thanks." I say tossing a bill down on the countertop before wobbily getting off the stool and trudging down the stairs.

"Hey." I hear someone say from behind me.

I turn around... who the hell is he? do I know him? "Who are you?"

"I'm one of your roommates."

"You're my roommie???" I ask slurring my words.

"Yeah I'm Kyle...." he states giving me a strange look.

"Well great! I found someone... I know... i think." I say confused.... "SO... wanna go back to the place?"

"I was getting ready to leave... Do you need to tell Lilly your leaving?" He asks me and my eyebrow raises.

"Who's Lilly?"

"Your friend."

"I have a friend named Lilly? thats a pwettty name."

"Yeah... Here how bout i take you back." He says grabbing onto my arm.

"ok..."
~*~*~*~

maria's too drunk to know whats going on lol
baby_bre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by baby_bre »

~*~*~Kyle~*~*~

I watch as Maria flirted with the bartender... She's one of my new roommates so i figured i'd better keep an eye on her.. i'm sure by the looks of it if she knew i was watching her she'd skin me but chances....

I watch her stumble down the stairs and decide to follow her, i don't want her leaving by herself... plus i have the keys so its all good...

"Hey." I say about to tap her on the back of the shoulder to get her attention.

She turns around giving me a confused look. "Who are you?"

Who am I? she should know who I am.... "I'm one of your roommates." I tell her.

"You're my roommie???" She states her words slurred from her obvious state of drunkeness.... Maria's had a LOT to drink... everytime I look in her direction she's got another drink in hand...

"Yeah I'm Kyle...." I say trying not to look at her so weirdly.

"Well great! I found someone... I know.. I think." She says still confused. "SO! wanna go back to the place?"

"I was getting ready to leave... Do you need to tell Lilly your leaving?" I ask and her eyebrow raises she looks at me funny.

"Who's Lilly?"

"Your friend." I tell her... she doesn't remember her friend? Dayum she must really of had a lot to drink... I hope she doesn't get alcohol poising...

"I have a friend named Lilly? thats a pwettty name."

"Yeah... Here how bout i take you back." I say grabbing a hold of her arm.

"ok..." She says following me as I look around for Tess... I know Isabel left.... I know Alex and Michael left.... I know Max and Liz sneaked off... so I wonder where Tess and Lilly are... I hope they're not fighting or some shit...

"Aye I gotta find Tess."

"Tess? Is that your GIRRRRLLLFRIEND?" She asks.

"Nope. she's your roommate."

"My roommate?" She asks "I thought you were my roommate."

"I'm one of them." I say laughing at her disbelief "She is the girl thats staying in the room with you."

"What room."

"Your bedroom."

"Ooh.... COOOL!!" Maria says sighing.

"Yeah and if we can find her we can go home."

She pouts "Can't I go nooowww?"

"Well... We gotta at least find Tess and ask if she wants to come home with us."

"Fine!" Maria says crossing her arms over her chest.

We search for a while before heading by the phones to see Tess and Lilly sitting on the couches chatting...

"Hey... We're about to head out."

"Maria?" Lilly asks staring at her funny.

"Who are you?"

"Shut up Maria...." Lilly says rolling her eyes "You know very well who I am."

"Whatever.. I dont even know you..." Maria says tuggin on my arm.

"Are you coming?" I ask Tess and she shrugs.

"I think I'm gonna stay for a few."

"Do you have money to get home?" I ask.

"Yeah." She says smiling and my heart tugs in my chest.

"Ok so we'll see you later then."

"bye whoever you are." Maria says pulling me towards the exit...

We make it to the car and i sneak a glance at maria as we drive down the road... i hope i know where the hell i'm going... because Maria knows this area but she is definately not in the right mind to help me out.

~*~*~*~

this sucks :/... Becca lemme know if you dont like what I did with Tess.. and i'll edit :D
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

It doesn’t take too long to find a liquor store that’s opened late in Miami. I go in and quickly find a bottle of Jack Daniels for Alex and anyone else who might need a hair of the dog in the morning. It seems pointless to buy just one thing, ‘though.

I pick up some beer for the rest of the house-members and then start to wonder about Liz. We should have something nice in the house for her birthday. I find a few bottles of wine and some champagne and add that to my stash as well.

After making my purchase, I head back to the house. When I get there, I see another taxi pulling away. I guess another housemate has arrived home. I hope whoever it is, is in better shape than Alex. I hope it's not Maria, 'though. She might be upset that I took the car without asking.

I park the Jetta next to the house and unload the car before heading inside to see who else has arrived. I head for the kitchen and notice that Alex is gone as I pass the living room. I squish into a puddle of water in the middle of the carpet. What could that be about?

I hear voices from upstairs. It seems like shouting. Maybe I should check it out. I quickly leave the alcohol on the kitchen table and hurry upstairs. Everyone seems to be in Liz's room. Alex is on the floor. Michael is soaking wet. And Isabel is screaming.

“What’s going on?” I ask. “Is everybody okay?”

"Ithoughtthiswasmaximax'sandmyroom." Alex blurts out.

"That's next door, buddy," I tell him. God, I hope he stops with the 'maxie-max' stuff when he sobers up! I step forward and grab Alex's arm to help him up.

"I told you to stop dripping water on my carpet!" Isabel yells.

Michael shrugs, and I give him a questioning look. "What happened to you?"
baby_bre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by baby_bre »

~*~*~Maria~*~*~

We arrive at the house... I stumble out and head over towards the front door with Kyle behind me...

"Hold on Maria...." he says grabbing my arm.

"What is it?" I ask spinning around...

"are you alright to go in there?" He asks and I stare at him strangely.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know... I'm just asking... At the club you seemed kind of upset." Kyle tells me and I shrug... I'm still sad... big deal... oh well I'll live... Or I won't simple as that right?

"I'll be alright..." I say turning towards the door... I quickly turn around and give him a hug "Thanks for asking tho."

"No problem." He replies as I turn the knob on the door.

"WE"RE HOME!" I shout into the house..... "Dayum I'm dizzy."

"Maybe you should sit down?" He suggests...

"Good idea." I say sinking down to the floor.
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Alex~*^*~

"Next room?" I ask confused. Suddenly I spot that Maxie-Max has returned (how could I miss him when he pulled me up?) I grin at him, "Did you bring more liquor?" I ask, praying that he had and that it was for me. Steading myself on Maxie-max's shoulder I wait for his reply.
Sugarplum7
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sugarplum7 »

<center>~*~*~*~*~*~ Liz’s Part ~*~*~*~*~*~</center>

I turned to the door as I heard another set of footfalls echoing through the hall of the house. I saw Max burst into the room. An expression of panic on his face that was washed away and was replaced by confusion.

“What’s going on? Is everyone okay?” Max asks as he bursts into the room.

"Ithoughtthiswasmaximax'sandmyroom." Alex says, slightly incoherently.

"That's next door, buddy," Max tells him, taking hold of his arm and helping him up.

"I told you to stop dripping water on my carpet!" Isabel shouts, bringing everyone’s attention back to Michael standing there, dripping onto the plush carpet.

Michael shrugged in response to her exclamation, which preceded Max’s next question.

"What happened to you?"

Alex began to inquire about alcohol, but Michael does not wish to answer the question pertaining to his state of dress. Looking around the room and seeing that the others were wondering about Michael's wet state, the answer to Max's question. I decided the only way to clear things up was to speak. That was something I did not wish to do, fearing what would leave my lips.

“The fault for Michael’s drenched state falls on no one other than myself. It was a reaction when he began to flirt and harass me.” I explain from where I stand, hoping that I covered everything.

“Regular English, Liz, with contractions and preferably some slang please,” Isabel says from where she stands, her arms wrapped around her, keeping her robe closed to retain some form of modesty.

“And my speech, I cannot control. It tends to become formalized when I am either nervous, scared, worried, and so on. I offer a truly sincere apology.”

“Not a problem,” Alex said from where he was swaying slightly beside Max. “At least you aren’t speaking French or something.”

"WE'RE HOME!" The words ring through the room, and Alex cringes at the intrusion of the thunderous noise.

<center>~*~*~*~*~*~ End Liz’s Part ~*~*~*~*~*~</center>
<center>
We Meet At The Lights
Image</center>
baby_bre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by baby_bre »

~*~*~Kyle~*~*~

I watch as Maria sinks down the floor.. I ain't sure what her problem is yet.. She's completely buzzed I can tell... She seems upset... but I don't know if she's sick or sumtin cause she's just sittin there glaring at the wall.

"You aight?" I ask staring down at her.

"I'm fine..."

"Maybe I should help you to your room?"I suggest and she shakes her head.

"No way ... you can go to bed... I'm going to get me some water." she says grabbing my arm and helping her self up.

"Ok..." I say watching her as she walks away

~*~*~Maria~*~*~

I head into the kitchen tossing up kitchen cabinets "Where the hell are the fucking glasses." I think aloud as i slam another door shut.

I finally find one and I grasp it putting ice in it tho i'm not sure all the ice made it in the cup.... I pour some water in and head outside...

I am sooo not going to bed.. nope kylie or kyle or whatever his name is can't make me...

Ooh... Pool... I love swimming i can swim very very good... i am a fish... I throw my cup across the lawn and jump in the water surprisingly not that cold...

I float on my back .... Swimming with clothes on is funnnn... fun fun fun....

The water is deeeeppp... like really really deeppp... i can touch the bottom if i swim all the way down