What Real Life's Like (AU,CC,MATURE) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

baby_bre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by baby_bre »

~*~*~Kyle~*~*~

I see her walk in the room... it feels like i'm going to faint.. i know thats a girlie thing to say.. but i'm serious... she's a goddess in the flesh... she's more beautiful than any other girl i've ever seen.... her clothes are nice... expensive i can tell.. but i'm thinking she'd look good in rags... hmm rags now theres a possiblity... i can't stop staring at her and i think she notices... but i can't help it.. i've been sucked under her spell...

I watch as she introduces her self... she's Isabel Anderson.. I can't speak.. her name fits her... Isabel... Isabel.. Liz introduces me and I'm thankful i don't trust my voice.. i'll probably say something completely stupid...

I am glad that we already have our roommies picked out for us.. otherwise i'd be suggesting i sleep in her room...

I break away from the trance as Michael say he's gonna check out the rooms.. now thats an idea.. i want to take a look all over this place.. its huge... i get up.. i gotta help Michael pick a room since i will be sharing it with him.

"Aye man wait up." I say as i trudge up the stairs after him
Sugarplum7
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sugarplum7 »

<center>~*~*~*~*~*~ Liz’s Part ~*~*~*~*~*~</center>

I watch Kyle and Michael walk out of the room to find a bedroom that would be suitable to them. I turn to Isabel as I stand. She is going to be my roommate, and if she wants to go and find the room, I am fine with it.

“Did you want to go claim the room?” I ask her. I don’t really care what room we get, as long as it is a bedroom. And judging by the way she appears to be, it looks like she would know more about things like this than I would. “I don’t care too much about the room. I am fine as long as I have a bed, a dresser, and some closet space I’ll be fine.”

“Sure,” she said. We walked pass the bags at the front door.

“And judging by the luggage you have, we are going to need to find two large closets!” I say jokingly. “Let’s see if we can claim the master bedroom since it will be most likely to have the most room, and the largest adjoining bathroom."

I start to run a little on the stairs, looking back at her. She had a look of complete abhorance on her face. I thought she would. She doesn't seem like one to run on stairs. "Come on!" I shout back at her. "Unless you want those two to get the room that you deserve!"

<center>~*~*~*~*~*~ End Liz’s Part ~*~*~*~*~*~</center>
<center>
We Meet At The Lights
Image</center>
baby_bre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by baby_bre »

great parts

~*~*~Maria~*~*~

I give him a long funny look when he says he lived near Roswell, as in Roswell New Mexico. Home of the nutcases as far as I'm concerned. Aliens? Psh, please....

I smirk at him "Meet any aliens?"

Staring at him I notice how beautiful his eyes are especially when they're filled with laughter. I can tell he's doing his best not to laugh at me, I know I'm weird but hey maybe he is an alien haha that's a laugh. This boy is way too fine to be an alien.

He shakes his head and I smirk again.

"Come on you can tell me.. I won't tell anyone."
Last edited by baby_bre on Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

"Sorry to disappoint you, Maria. I'm as human as they come. Never met an alien. Never saw a UFO. We leave that to the tourists."

Maria laughs. "Just as well. I'd hate to have to call the Feds on you."

"The Feds? Not the looney bin?" I laugh.

Maria smiles. "So, what is it you do, when you're not seeing aliens and such?"

"Well, I just go my Bachlor's degree from the Univeristy. I'm thinking of getting my Masters, but right now I'm working at the Hollywood High school. It gives me the summer off, so I'm free to do this show."

"Well, that's convienent." She says.

"Yup." I agree. "And it's great that you're from around here. You can show us all the good places to hang out and the fun places to go. I'm really looking forward to this."

Maria smiles some more. "I'll be happy to be your personal tour guide."

"So, what do you do?" I ask. "When you're not appearing on reality television shows?"
baby_bre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by baby_bre »

~*~*~Mara~*~*~

"Sorry to disappoint you, Maria. I'm as human as they come. Never met an alien. Never saw a UFO. We leave that to the tourists." He says and I smile never seen a UFO that's sad living so close to Roswell.

I laugh "Just as well. I'd hate to have to call the Feds on you."

"The Feds? Not the looney bin?" Max says jokingly and then.. he smiles its soo cute.

"So, what is it you do, when you're not seeing aliens and such?"

"Well, I just go my Bachlor's degree from the Univeristy. I'm thinking of getting my Masters, but right now I'm working at the Hollywood High school. It gives me the summer off, so I'm free to do this show." He says and I smile...

"Well, that's convienent." i tell him.

"Yup. And it's great that you're from around here. You can show us all the good places to hang out and the fun places to go. I'm really looking forward to this." He says.

My smile widens, "I'll be happy to be your personal tour guide." I tell him, I can show him all the hot spots but first I think he needs a tour of my bedroom. Okay I just sounded like a slut but at least he can't hear me cause I don't give it up that easy.

"So, what do you do? When you're not appearing on reality television shows?" He asks and I giggle.

Lets see, I think to myself, I dance, I sing, I work, I hang out with my friends, chase after guys all in all I must say I live a good life.

"Errm, I sing, dance, work, hang out, you know the normal stuff." I tell him.

He smiles before asking, "Where do you work?"

"At one of the local hospitals, I work with sick kids." I say.

"I see." He says and then he winks at me.

"Yep.. It's an ok life.."

"Sounds like it."

I nod "So Mr. Evans want to go check out the house?"
Last edited by baby_bre on Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Isabel

I watch Liz run up the stairs, unsure of what to do. Running wasn't really one of my things.

"Come on!" Liz shouted at me. "Unless you want those two to get the room that you deserve!"

"Coming!" I say, taking off my shoes cause there was no way I would be able to run in them, not with a heel like that anyway. I take the stairs two at a time catching up with Liz.

I follow Liz dow the hall. She seems nice enough, not really the type of person I would hang out with back home.

"So Liz, I guess we going to spending a lot of time together what with sharing a room and everything!" I state
confrontations
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by confrontations »

*MICHAEL*

Kyle and I claimed the master bedroom before Liz and Isabel could get to it. Isabel was practically fuming, but Liz said that she supposed it was fair, since we got there first. Kyle apologized to them both and offered to give the room up, but I refused to back down. I told them that they could come visit us up here sometime and test out the spring action on the beds. They both gave me a look of disgust and continued on down the hall to find their own room.

"What was that all about?" I ask Kyle.

He shrugs. "I don't know. Girls usually find stupid sex jokes a turn-on."

I grunt. "Yeah, really."

He looks at me like I'm crazy and says, "I was being sarcastic."

"Oh." I'm not sure about this Kyle guy. I mean, he seemed alright at first, but he's being way too . . . considerate . . .
polite . . . all the things that I'm not.

We hear the doorbell ring, and happy voices as someone else enters the house . . .
Sweet and spicy . . . I'll have to keep that in mind . . .

Banner made by qt4167013
Sugarplum7
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sugarplum7 »

<center>~*~*~*~*~*~ Liz’s Part ~*~*~*~*~*~</center>

I guess the guys were thinking the same was that we were. Get the bigger room. It was nice of Kyle to relinquish the room, but Michael was not going to have any of it. I don’t think I ever met someone quite like Michael. He didn’t so much as say something directed to me until he says, and I quote, “you could come visit us up here sometime and test out the spring action on the beds.”

I looked at him, and then I looked at Isabel, who had the same look of distaste that I had on my face.

“Come on,” she says as she walks out of the room to find the one that we are going to claim.

I follow her as she walks into a room and looks around. She heads over to the window and says, “This is it.”

“Okay,” I say as I take a closer look. It is just about as large as the master bedroom. It has its own adjoining bathroom, not quite as large as the master, but just as luxurious. The beds are two, very plush looking queen sized beds. The closet was expansive, and I thought it would be enough for the both of us, but she didn’t seem to care about that.

She turned away from the window and I couldn’t help but ask why was this room “it.” “Isabel? What makes this room the room? I mean, not that I am complaining or anything, but you just walked to the window. You didn’t even look at the room?”

“Sunset.” That was her simple reply. “It is the only room that has the perfect western exposure to catch the sun as it sets. And look at the view when it will.”

She moves to the side, drawing the curtains a little more. She is right. It is a wonderful view, but I didn’t know that Isabel was one to like sunsets. I suppose there is more to Isabel than I thought.

“That is amazing. That is so awesome that you knew this. I didn’t know that this was the only room that would have it. Should we keep it a secret from everyone else?”

She gets this mischievous grin on her face and then nods.

“Isabel, we may be spending more time together than any other person in the house, but honestly, I don’t think that I will mind it that much.” I smile at her and then look out the window again.

She doesn’t say anything, and I suppose she could be rolling her eyes at me. I am probably the last person she wants to share a room with. I mean look at her! She is gorgeous, well-bred, practically a goddess, and I am not even close to her ranks. If she is like a Greek Goddess, then I am one of those people that work for her in her temple.

I hear the doorbell ring, and turn to Isabel. She doesn’t say anything, but she looks to be deep in thought as she steps away from the window to leave the view of the window to head for the door.

She stands and waits as I pick up the sign on the inside of the room and place it on the doorknob. “Claimed,” it says in clear, legible writing.

“Don’t want anyone to take it,” I said as I shrug lightly. Together we head out of the room to greet our newest housemates.

<center>~*~*~*~*~*~ End Liz’s Part ~*~*~*~*~*~</center>
<center>
We Meet At The Lights
Image</center>
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

"Sure," I tell Maria. My coffee's done and I'm ready to go. They'd promised us a great house, and I'm looking forward to seeing it. I stand up and grab my bags. "You got a car? Or should we hail another cab?"

"I have a car," she says, dangling the keys in front of her chest.

"Ah. Another benefit of knowing one of the local girls. Lead on, McDuff!" I bow slightly, and gesture for her to precede me. She beams as she struts past and out to the street. I can't help but think it's a great view, watching her rear as she walks. I can only hope all the girls are as nice as she is.

Turns out her car is a new little red Jetta. And the girl drives like a racer. I'm thinking to make a humorous comment about it, but think better of it. Seems like a lot of crazy drivers on the road. Maybe this is what passes for defensive driving here.
baby_bre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by baby_bre »

~*~*~Maria~*~*~

We both piled into my Jetta and I took off. I love driving it's a lot of fun and I'm pretty good at it. I'm so excited I can't believe we're going to be there soon. It'll be so incrediably cool to finally meet the others and see the house. I've heard of this place, it's big I've never really went there but I know where it's at.

"We're almost there." I tell him.

"Cool," He says while staring out the window so I press harder on the gas as we pull up to the place I can only describe as a mansion.

"DAYUM." I say and he nods his head in agreement.

Luckily the gates are open and we pull up.

"This place is big." Max says and I turn and laugh.

"That it is." I say as we get our stuff out of the back.

Walking up to the door we turn the knob...

"This is going to be fun." He says as we step inside surveying the room.

"Well it'd be a lot more fun if you were roomed with me." I say winking at him...

I know I'm being a flirt but at least it got him to laugh.
~*~*~*~

Was that too slutty? I was just showing her flirty side.. i'll edit if it was..
Last edited by baby_bre on Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.