What Real Life's Like (AU,CC,MATURE) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

confrontations
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by confrontations »

*MICHAEL* (AKA, The Outsider :wink: )

Max asks the other blonde girl, the one I've been nudging what fun things there are to do around here. He calls her Maria, so I assume that must be her name. I haven't learned everyone's names yet. All I know is there are three blondes and one brunette, and three other guys who I could care less about.

"Oh, there's lots of clubs and party places to go to around here," she replies. "Miami's a pretty wild city, you know?"

Tess smiles big. "Good. I'm in the mood to be wild." She glances up at Max flirtatiously, and he smiles back at her.

"Me, too," Maria agrees. "You know, maybe after we're settled in for awhile, we might all have to go out and go crazy, you know."

I decide that this is time to make my move. I touch her arm and lean in and whisper in her ear, "Actually, we don't have to go out to do that."

She grunts and pushes my hand aside and coils her fingers around Max's arm like she only wants to be around him right now. She scoots in as close to him as she can like she doesn't want to be anywhere near me.

Max is the stud in this house? The girls are liking Kyle and Alex better than me? What the hell is wrong with this situation?
Sweet and spicy . . . I'll have to keep that in mind . . .

Banner made by qt4167013
Sugarplum7
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sugarplum7 »

<center>~*~*~*~*~*~ Liz’s Part ~*~*~*~*~*~</center>

Going out? Like to clubs that require an ID stating that I am over 21? That might prove to be more of a challenge than they think it will be.

“Uh, guys?” I say to them, finally speaking up. I know I was quiet, and I know that this might put a damper on things, but I don’t know how else to tell them, other than telling them now. “That might be a little harder than you think.”

Maria gives me this odd look on her face. Did she think I was offering some kind of opinion on the night clubs they have here?

“It is just that I’m not twenty-one . . . Yet.” I watch as all their eyes, except for Kyle’s, widen in shock. It is almost like their eyes would bug out of their heads if they were a cartoon character.

“You’re NOT!” Tess exclaims as she practically jumps out of the hot tub.

I shake my head, the ponytail moving from side to side. “Nope. Not for another ten days at least. But don‘t let that stop you guys. I can like go with or whatever as long as I don‘t have to be 21 to enter, but if all the good places require the whole being twenty-one thing, don‘t let me be the hinderer of fun. I can stay here on my own. There is more than enough to do here.”

<center>~*~*~*~*~*~ End Liz’s Part ~*~*~*~*~*~</center>
<center>
We Meet At The Lights
Image</center>
baby_bre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by baby_bre »

I looked up clubs... they just say dancing.. so i dont think you have to be over 21 and if so well its ok cuz we can pretend lol

~*~*~Maria~*~*~

When Liz says she's not 21 yet the wheels in my head start spinning... Dayum... There goes my drinking fun....

I feel bad so I immediately go over all the clubs that I know we can get into that don't serve alcohol or at least not on the main dance floor.

We could go to Crave but then again Billy spins there and I ain't ready to see his loser ass... I know she could get into pump.... but i aint really into all that... I know Lilly worked at Vivid nightclub and she said it was pretty banging... Maybe she'd want to go too...

"Aye it's aight." I say when Liz looks upset.

"I don't want to ruin anyones fun."

"You won't trust me chica I know all the spots around here and I have just the place."

Max smiles at me and i feel my heart flutter. I still can't believe what Michael said to me. I roll my eyes.

"So where we going?" Kyle asks and my eyes light up.

"Vivid Nightclub." I tell him excitedly.

"What's that?" Michael asks confused.

"A night club." I say not bothering to turn towards him.

"Ya'll up for it?" I ask
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

Maria's hand is wrapped around my upper arm like it belongs to her. I wonder for a moment, if she's actually going to let me have it back again. Then Tess moves in close, and her hand moves underwater to stroke my forearm. And, if I'm not mistaken, that was Isabel's toes that were rubbing my foot a moment ago.

There's no mistaking this anymore. These girls aren't just being friendly in a "getting-to-know-you" way.

My friend, Rob, would kill to be in this position. Beautiful girls hanging off of each arm. But me, I'm just feeling... confused. I'm really just not comfortable being the center of attention.

I hide the feeling and try to concentrate on the surface conversation. It's great that Maria has a place that we can go as a group, without excluding Liz. And it's only for a few days. Once we get to know some people, maybe from this radio station we're supposed to be working at, we could always host something here. Nobody would have to card Liz for that.

We'll have to do something special for Liz on her birthday. Stuck here with strangers on a big day like that. Well, maybe not strangers after ten days together, but still, not her regular family and friends. We'll come up with something.

Maria asks if we're up for the club she mentioned. "Tonight?" I ask, somewhat amazed. "It's been kinda a busy day." I just spent six hours on a plane, and we're supposed to be starting our temporary jobs tomorrow. I was sorta planning on taking it a bit easy tonight. Still, I don't want to be a party-pooper, and I know that if I go out, I'll find that burst of energy and I'll end up having a great time.
baby_bre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by baby_bre »

~*~*~Maria~*~*~

I can feel Max is tense while my hand is on his arm... I am not usually this forward... but i'm hoping by clinging to Max, that Michael will get the picture and stop touching me!

I let my hand slide off his arm feeling a bit stupid for acting scared of some guy that i know i can totally handle i've dealt with more....

"Tonight?" Max asks and i get how he feels.. how they all probably feel they've had a pretty busy day not that i haven't it was hell this morning but still.

"Come on Max! Tonight is perfect... it'll be a celebration of us all meeting." I say winking at him.

"I don't know..." he says.

"Come on guys it'll be fun... we can party... have a good time and just get to know one another." I tell them as i raise up out of the water.

"Where are you going?" Someone asks and i couldn't really tell who it was.

I shrug and continue on my way.
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

Hopefully this hasn't mucked up anything.

~*^*~Alex~*^*~

When Liz states that she isn't 21 yet I automatically start planning a birthday bash for her in my head, make that a suprise birthday bash. Now how to---
"Hey earth to lady, you coming?" I look up and notice that everyone had left the hot tub and Kyle was yelling back to me.
"Yeah I'm coming" I get out of the tub and automatically fall back in. Dayum That hurt.
"I uh... ment to do that" I stutter. I look around the group wondering who would be the best person to ask for help planning the party. Tess? No I don't think that would be a wise idea, Michael? doesn't seem the type of person to plan a party, Max? Maybe later in the planning, Blonde godess? I'll stuff up trying to talk to her, Kyle? Maybe...., Maria! the perfect person! She knows the city inside out.
"ALEX hurry up man!" This time it was Max.
"Sorry guys got lost in my trail of thoughts...."
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

Hey, all that talk about getting Max half naked and then nobody comments on how nice he looks in his speedo. *pout* :(
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*MAX*

Alex and I get back to our room to get changed for our night out on Miami. I'm half hoping we'll get the word from the network that this nightclub is unable to accomodate the film crew tonight, so we'll have to reschedule. But then again, I did come here to have some fun times. I guess I might as well get started.

"So," I say to Alex, trying keep calm and casual. "It's pretty clear which of these four ladies you have your eye on."

He jerks like I hit him with a hot poker. "Really? Do you think they all know, already?"

I resist the urge to roll my eyes. He jumps out of the tub and runs after Liz. Does he really think that was too subtle for everyone to figure out? "I wouldn't worry about it." I say.

Alex looks mournful. "She's probably laughing at me now."

"Oh, I don't think so." Liz brought him a rose for 'friendship,' sure. It could mean that she wants to keep it at that level, but it could mean that she's leaving the door open. She didn't seem to have any obvious adversion to him. "I'd guess there's still hope."

Alex looks more hopeful at that, and I try not to be disappointed. Liz has hardly given me a second look. There's no reason to think she'd have any thoughts about me at all. And if she already has her eye on Alex...

It's silly to be thinking about trying to get her attention when the other three are already making me feel a little like I'm in the middle of a tug-o-war.

I should be thinking about which of them I'm most interested in. They're all really beautiful. And nice, too. Well..., Isabel seems a bit too stuck on herself and I don't think that's what I want, but I don't want to judge too quickly. Maybe there's something wonderful underneath all that. Maria and Tess are both nice, and lively and fun-loving. Either one could be terrific to be with. If only they weren't so pushy. Liz seems like the most normal one of the group.

I'll try to give them all a little more time.
baby_bre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by baby_bre »

Ok... I am going to have Lilly in the next few parts since they're going clubbing and Maria's gonna invite Lilly too since Lilly always go there... ok? And I'll play her or whatever...

Name: Lilliann Yadira Guteriez
Nickname: Lilly
nationality: Lilly's a latina
Occupation: Waitress, bartender (at all different clubs in miami)
Brief Bio: Lilly meet Maria when they were 10 at school... Maria was wild and Lilly was shy.. but as Lilly grew up getting more and more developed that shyness quickly was forgotten... Lilly loves attention and is known to hold her own... she isn't afraid of competition and doesn't care what you think of her... Lilly's parents have a lot of money but Lilly still loves working in the bars and clubs cause she likes making her own money....
Talents: Lilly is a really good dancer.... she has been in dance classes and shows since she was little... Lilly likes to act and model but doesn't really do it...

*I don't know that girl... I told my friend i was looking for someone to show Lillys looks and she told me this ladys name i put it in and found a pic i like that there ya go... that's Sofia Vergara*

Ok how was that?
Last edited by baby_bre on Tue Jul 08, 2003 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Alex~*^*~
"So," Max says casually. "It's pretty clear which of these four ladies you have your eye on." once we get back to our room.

WHAT? He knows about Isabelle???? How can that be? I try to keep being cool, calm and collected. I thought only Liz knew. Breath Alex. Breath.
"Really? Do you think they all know, already?" I ask hoping that they dont.

"I wouldn't worry about it." Max replies.

I bet I look Mortafied. (AN: Sorry can't spell)
"She's probably laughing at me now."
"Oh, I don't think so. I'd guess there's still hope.

I feel hopeful at that. It seems like Isabelles more intrested in Max though, but I can't talk about that in front of him. Don't want to embarrese the poor guy. As soon as I get changed I go and find Maria. I open the door and here screeches.
"DO YOU MIND????" A female voice yells. Oh god....[/url]
baby_bre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by baby_bre »

Image this is what she'll be wearing... something like it anyway lol sorry i like showing pics of what i imagine my character to be wearing and stuff

~*~*~Maria~*~*~

I head back to the room and I hear everyone following my lead... I walked into the bedroom and searched my bags looking for my favorite denim dress.

I saw Tess come in and grab a bag before heading into the bathroom.. oh well i don't have time to wait.. i'll just throw on my outfit.. grab my shoes... brush my hair and put some lip gloss on. i needed to call Lilly and see if she'll meet us at the club... cause she knows everyone there and i figure it'll be cool...

I rid my self of my bathingsuit before pulling on my panties when I hook my no straps bra and hear the door open.. my head snaps up and I see Alex standing in the door way.

I screech "DO YOU MIND???"

"Oh i'm... i'm uh i'm sorry." he stutters and I glare as i have my dress covering me from his view.

"GET OUT!!!" i snap and he shuts the door... that was soo embarassing i can't believe it.

"Everything ok out there?" Tess asks.

"It's fine." i reply.. it's just perfect... i pull on my dress making sure it looks ok before strapping on my denim heals and brushing through my hair.

I walk over to the mirror pulling out my makeup kit and putting on a bit of eyeshadow and lip gloss... i look ok i guess... i've looked better but what can i say?

I walk out of the room and head down the hall... Where is the phone room?