If all were Different (AU, CC+, Teen) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

"Sure, I finished it." I tell Kyle. I'd done the work last night while I was sitting in the Crashdown. It really is a good place to study. Well, okay. Not really. There's a lot of time there when I'm not exactly looking at my schoolwork, but still, it gets done. I'm not about to risk letting my class standing drop.

Isabel and Serena seem to care more for their social standing than for their academic one, although they both do very well. But I don't have the network of friends that they do, and I do value my studies - and my lab partner.

I look over and see that Maria has already gone off to the SS class she shares with Isabel, and that Liz is about to enter English class with Michael and Alex.

"Come on. We're gonna be late."
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Kyle~*^*~

"Sure, Sure you just want to get a good seat so you can stare at Liz all day" I say. Not waiting for a reply I go in the door and claim a seat in the back.
"Mr Valenti I'm so glad you can join us today"
"What am I not aloud to be on time for once?" I snap. Not a good move but still. I'm aloud to be on time when I want to be am I not?
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Serena*~

Maria Deluca sits down behind me and I roll my eyes. She's friends with that Liz girl, the one my brother is head over heals in lvoe with and I can't stand her.

Don't get me wrong, I love my brother and all, but he has GOT to get better taste in woman. Tess for example. She seems to be his type. Well, he may not know that at the moment, but he'll find out sooner or later. I lean over to where Isabel sits and sigh.

"I swear Max has gotta get himself in check", I say softly and tuck my hair back.

She nods. "But he won't listen to us", she replies with a frown.

"I know...but we're his sisters. He has to listen", I say smiling and look over at him. He rolls his eyes at me but I shrug. He's a brother...he doesn't know what to do when someone puts a relationship right in front of his eyes. One that the family will approve of. And when I say family...I mean ALL of us...not just him.

"What do you think he'll do about us pushing him towards Tess?", I ask.

"Probably the normal....fuss and groan and complain about it. Say two words to the girl and leave", she says matter-of-factly and I nod agreeing.

Brothers! Who needs them?

The Original Rivalry that we all love :)
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 24523.html

check it out if you wanna read it again, I did :)
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MICHAEL*

At lunch, Maria, Liz and I find our usual table. Liz and I share most of our classes, but it's not always easy to have a meaningful conversation in the hallways or especially in class. Too many possible interuptions, or inappropriate ears.

"Hey," I say as I sit down. I notice Alex is sitting about three tables away with some friends from his new band. He's turning his face away, but I'm sure he was watching me a moment ago.

"Hey," say Maria and Liz.

"He's watching again," Maria adds.

"Yeah, I noticed," I tell her. Alex's comment earlier might have meant nothing, but I've seen him looking at me several times since then, and I'm starting to get a little freaked by it.

"Will you get off it?" Liz complains. "He's not watching me."

"You?" I ask in surprise. "I thought he was watching me."

Maria laughs. "You? Why would Max Evans be watching you?"

"Max?" I look around and Max is sitting with Kyle. His chair is facing this way, but at the moment he seems to be deeply involved in whatever Kyle is saying. "Oh, yeah."

Liz tilts her head to one side. "Who did you think we were talking about?"

"Alex. He said something a little weird when I saw him this morning, and I've been noticing that he seems to be watching us a lot." I say.

Maria nods. "Yeah. I thought it was weird, too."

Liz looks thoughtful. "What did he say?"

"I said something to him about paying more attention to things, since he hadn't noticed Kyle talking to him. And he said that he was paying attention."

Liz just looks at us, confused.

"It was the way he said it," I explain. "The way he looked at me when he said it. Like he was taking notes, or something."
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

~*~Maria~*~

It was lunch and Liz and I were at our usual table. I was just noting with wry amusement that Max was looking our way again when Michael slid in next to us.

“Hey.” He said.

“Hey,” Liz and I reply. Out of the corner of my eye I can still see max watching and I feel a grin tug at my face. “He’s watching again.” I tell Liz.

“Yeah, I noticed.” Michael added. I am not surprised. I mean who wouldn’t have noticed with the exception of Liz?

“Will you get off it?” Liz complains. “He’s not watching me.”

“You?” Michael asks with more than a little surprise. “I thought he was watching me.”

The thought of Max Evans giving Michael secret, lustful looks makes me burst out laughing. I wonder what made Michael think that? Max Evans watching Michael Guerin? I laugh harder. “You?” I chortle. “Why would Max Evans be watching you?”

“Max?” Michael asks in bewilderment. He looks around himself and lands on Max sitting next to Kyle. “Oh yeah.” He mutters when he sees him.

I wonder if Michael saw Max turn away quickly the second he saw Michael looking towards him. Probably not. I think with a smile. I wonder who he was talking about if not Max. Who else could be staring at one of us (or Michael)?

Liz beats me to the question though. “Who did you think we were talking about?” she asks, tilting her head to one side curiously.

“Alex. He said something a little weird when I saw him this morning, and I’ve been noticing that he seems to be watching us a lot.” Michael replies.

The morning’s conversation comes to me abruptly. I can’t believe it slipped out of my head. Now that I think about it, it did seem odd…

“Yeah.” I say, nodding slowly. “I thought it was weird too.”

“What did he say?” Liz asked. I could see her mind go into ‘thought mode’ already.

"I said something to him about paying more attention to things, since he hadn't noticed Kyle talking to him. And he said that he was paying attention." Michael told her.

Liz just looked confused as she looked from me to Michael.

"It was the way he said it," Michael explained. "The way he looked at me when he said it. Like he was taking notes, or something."

When Michael said that, I felt my gut clench. A sudden thought hit me and I gave them a worried look. Was it possible…? No, it couldn’t be…. But he had been watching us carefully nowadays. What if he noticed something odd? Something…*gulp*…alien….

Just the thought of someone else knowing sent me reeling into panic. The thoughts of FBI and alien hunters flashed through me. I impulsively grabbed onto Michael’s hand and held it tightly as I gazed at him worriedly.

“Do you think he knows?” I asked shakily.

“Knows what?” Liz asked. A bit reluctantly I pried my gaze from Michael’s who was suddenly staring at me in a way that made my heart flutter. But even as I shifted my gaze, I felt Michael’s hand tighten around mine in understanding and reassurance.

“About our…about ‘us’?” Michael asked, finally understanding.

I nodded, feeling a slight tremor run through me again. “Yes. Do you think he suspects or knows?”

~*~End~*~
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

After Maria saying Max was watching Me again and Michael talking about a completly different subject I snap back when Maria says

“Do you think he knows?” Maria asks with fear in her voice.

“Knows what?” I ask not sure what they where talking about.

“About our…about ‘us’?” Michael asked, finally understanding.

Maria nods. “Yes. Do you think he suspects or knows?” I think back as to what we where talking about before. Alex. He can't know.

"No way Alex can't know. He was probably just talking about 'paying attention in class' or something" I say babbling. My minds going a hundred miles a mintue. I have to check something out.

"Hey guys I'm going to the libary okay? Don't do anything I wouldn't do"

~*^*~End Liz~*^*~
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Kyle~*^*~

Michael, Liz and Maria are looking scared about something, I note to myself. With Max staring at Liz all the time I have nothing better to do then to glance observe at them aswell. Liz then bounces up and goes away finally Max might talk to me or something. Not that I'm complaining or anything.
"So Max how about thouse mets?" I ask him, "Great game on tuesday night or what?"

"Wouldn't know the girls hired out a chick flick, Maid in Madhatten or something like that" Max replies. I laugh.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

Liz is gone. It's really not true that I'm always looking at her. Kyle is asking about the Mets. There's so much he doesn't understand about living with two sisters. He's got his brother and his dad. They can watch sports 24/7 if they choose.

"Oh man! You missed a great game," Kyle raves. I nod and make appreciative comments as he starts a blow-by-blow account.

"Hi Max! Kyle."

I look up at the familiar voice. And who is with my loving sister, Serena? None other than Tess Harding. Imagine that. I roll my eyes as she says, "You don't mind if we sit down, do you?" She's taking a seat before I can even respond. She sits next to Kyle, leaving Tess to slide in next to me.

There's something else Kyle never has to worry about. I bet Tom isn't constantly trying to set him up with his friends.

"Hi Serena, Tess," Kyle says.

I smile and say, "What's up?"
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

Looking through the town records I notice the fact that Alex, Kyle, Tom and Serena where all adopted out at the same time as Michael and I where. Funny that. I don't want to go up to them and go "Hey Alex are you an alien?" for two reasons, a) Michael would kill me and b) I think he would think I'm nuts if I'm wrong. I should probably go and see Michael and Maria about the information. No sooner than I decide that the bell rings.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

I'm really glad when the period ends and it's time to head for our first afternoon class. Thankfully, Tess doesn't sit next to me in that one, and neither do Isabel or Serena.

"Hey, Kyle," I say, trying to sound casual as we head down the hall. "I think I'll head over the the Crashdown after school. You wanna come?"