If all were Different (AU, CC+, Teen) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

destinysucks
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by destinysucks »

Alex

*In his room pplaying guitar when the phone rings "this better not be Tom he mumbles to himself"*

"Helllo"

"Hey Alex it's Tess I have your english book I can bring it over or we could meet someplaace"

"Oh right I think I have your trig book anyway so I'll meet you at the crash then?"

"Oh yea sure".

*He places the phone down puts on his jacket and heads out the door towards his car*

Alex

Sorry it took so long guys I've had all sorts of stuff going on like mocks and junk I'll post alot more regurly now
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

I was really hoping for an Isabel post, but I guess I'll go ahead without her. :(
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*MAX*

"Let me know when you're done," I tell Isabel. I trudge back to my room and start on my homework. It shouldn't take more than an hour.

I focus on the math problems and the essays. Trying hard not to think about Kyle and what I'm going to say to him. It was all I could do not to stop and stare at this mark some more before I sat down at my desk. But it's still there. I know it is. The mark of Liz's small hand on my body. The bullet-wound gone. Alien memories in my head. Another alien girl living in my house. My own sister.

The calculus is a blessed distraction. It almost makes me forget. Almost.

I'm done with that, and I'm working my way through a short essay when I finally hear Isabel call. "Max! Phone is free."

"Thanks!" I call back, putting down my pen. I don't know why she has to tie up the house phone for her calls. She's got a cell phone. I haven't felt like I've needed one of my own so far.

I get the phone and dial Kyle's number.

"Hello?" Tom says.

"Hey, It's Max. I'm calling Kyle back," I tell him. "Is he there?"
destinysucks
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by destinysucks »

Tom

*Phone begins to ring and he picks it up thinking it's Alex but discovers that it's Max*

"Oh hey Max you want Kyle yea sure I'll just get him"

*"Hey dorkbreath Max on the phone"*
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

Hey guys! Sorry about the delay in posting but exams are around the corner. And welcome to the rpg M! :D

~*~* Maria *~*~

Satisfied that all dares are in place and accepted, I look around the table, catching Michael and Liz's eyes and saying solemnly. "We do this tomorrow...that okay by you guys?"
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MICHAEL*

"Fine," I say, glad to have the conversation settled at last. I should never have let it get started. Now I have to ... Ugh. I'll worry about that tomorrow.

I'm done eating, so I excuse myself and leave the table. "Mom, I'm gonna go get started on my homework," I say and head upstairs. A few minutes later, the girls follow, and I put my homework aside.

Maria steps into my room and I remember the wonderful kisses we'd shared a few hours ago. I burst into a grin, thinking of it, but that's dimmed as Liz follows her in. I bite my lip, wondering when Maria and I will be able to find some time alone again.

"So, Liz," I start. "You were talking about some of the other kids in town who were adopted. Alex, Kyle, Tom and the others. And I thought you were about to say something more. Was there something else we should know?"
M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

*TESS*
Relieved that my boredom will soon be at an end I throw on my coat and jump in the car.

Arriving at the Crashdown before Alex I pass the time entertaining thoughts of the coming weekend. Isabel and Serena have decided to step up the Max/Tess matchmaking program and arranged a group outing that will 'somehow' dwindle into 2- namely Max and I.
Its entertaining how determined they are to get us together. I don't mind, Max is really sweet and not hard on the eye in any sense. Sometimes he seems a bit wet, and I wish he would have a little more spunk, but who am I to disagree with my best friends?

Alex arrives and slides in to my booth.

'Hey'

'Hi Alex'

'Here's your trig book'

'Thanks, here's your english book'

He moves to leave, and I see an evening of boredom stretching endlessly before me.

'Um, Alex? Do you want to maybe hang out or something?
We could see a movie? or bowl?'

I smile winningly, and hope he will agree.

'Yeah, sure, why not?'

'Ok, I just have to finish my milkshake, and then we can go'

Just as we standing to pay and leave, Liz Parker comes into the room, followed closely by Michael and Maria, her loving subjects. I don't hate Liz, really I don't. She just gets on my nerves, and I don't understand all the people who moon around her all the time. I move to go, but Alex halts me with a hand on my arm.

'Hang on a sec, I want to talk to Maria'

I go to pay, wondering what's so important.

Name: Teresa Ann Harding (Tess to everyone but her father)

Bio: Tess was adopted by Ed and Carol Harding. Ed is a civilian contractor for the army, although he was at one time enlisted. Carol died when Tess was 4, so it has been just the two of them. Ed loves Tess very much, but doesn't have much time for her.
She is good friends with Isabelle and Serena Evans, although she inexplicably feels a little closer to Serena, although they are incredibly different.
Tess is the typical blond cheerleader-type. Sweet, flirty, fun, she'll always use her feminine wiles to get her own way, but never with an evil intent.
She likes Max and is happy to flirt with him, but isn't in love with him. Her rivalry with Liz stems mostly from her loyalty to Serena.
The problem with changing the world is that it makes any life beyond that impossible...
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

~*~* Maria *~*~

I follow Michael upstairs to his room, with Liz close behind. For a moment, when I enter his room and he turns to look at me, my breath catches as I see the look in his eyes. He grins at me, and I feel an answering smile light my face. But then I hear Liz come in and I feel suddenly very embaressed. But damn I really want to kiss Michael right now.

I clear my throat, giving Liz a pointed look. "Umm, Liz do you think you can get the notes which I'm sure you've made on the other adopted kids and meet us downstairs?"

For a moment Liz looks startled by my request but then a knowing smirk appears as she glances from me to Michael. I force myself not to blush as she replies, "Sure." and moves out, closing the door behind her.

I turn to look at Michael and see the laughing look he's giving me.

"What?" I say defensively. "It was the only excuse I could think of to get her to leave." I step up to him and kiss him lightly before giving him a teasing smile. "You don't mind do you?"

Michael grins. "I like the way you think." He leans down to give me another kiss that has us both breathless.

I lean my head against his shoulder for a second, trying to get my bearings then I pull away reluctantly. "We better be getting down or Liz will be sure to really rub this in."
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MICHAEL*

I can't believe it when Maria gets rid of Liz so we can have a private moment to kiss. I guess this makes is official. We're more than just friends now. The first time, it was kinda tentative. Crossing the line, without knowing where it would go. Now, we're there and it really feels great.

I manage to break away, as Maria puts her head on my shoulder. I'm smiling from ear to ear. I can't believe how great this is.

"We better be getting down or Liz will be sure to really rub this in," Maria says.

My grin fades for a moment. I'd almost forgotten that she was expecting us. I bend down for another quick kiss before leading Maria from the room. Liz is just coming back and we meet her in the hallway. She's carrying a short stack of printouts from the library.

"Uh, we should probably discuss this in the livingroom," she says, looking at me strangely. She hasn't mentioned the kiss she interupted when she returned from Max's place. I don't know what she thinks of that yet.

When we get to the livingroom, Mom and Dad are there watching television, so Liz continues through and heads down to the Cafe. We're heading for the farthest booth, when I notice Alex Whitman is here with Tess. He gets up and starts walking towards us. I tense, remembering his strange comments today at school, wondering what he's up to.

"Hey," he says. "I just wanted to talk to Maria for a sec."

I put my hand on Maria's shoulder, suddenly unsure that I want her to be alone with him. Yeah, he's on Liz's list of adopted kids, but I don't know yet if he can be trusted. I don't like the feeling that he's been investigating me. That he might be using Maria to find out about us.

"It's okay, Michael," she says. "I'll catch you two in a moment."

I nod, although I feel my teeth clench. "We'll be right over there," I say, unnecessarily. She nods, and I give her shoulder one more squeeze before going to join Liz.
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

~*~* Maria *~*~

I feel actually kind of pleased when Michael acts very protective when Alex comes and says he wants to talk to me. His hand on my shoulder tells me that he doesn't like it but I am quick to reassure him. I highly doubt Alex is dangerous.

"It's okay." I say. "I'll catch you two in a moment."

Michael pauses, clearly not wanting to leave then he says, "We'll be right over there."

I nod as he walks away with Liz and sits down, making sure to keep me in sight. That makes me smile slightly. I turn to Alex.

"So,what did you want to talk to me about?" I ask.
destinysucks
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by destinysucks »

Alex Okay I can take no credit for this idea it was purely fallenmagic and I thank her hugely for that :D

"Hey Maria I was wondering whether you would like to sing for the whits only I was supposed to do it but down to group vote they decided that I should stick to bass *he grins at her*, and I remeber you said you sung so I thought mayby just possibly you could"? *he gives herhis best immatation of an innocent face*