If all were Different (AU, CC+, Teen) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

"Well sometimes yea I guess I do I mean it would be nice to know why I am like I am but I guess it's never meant to happen".

‘What do you mean? ‘I am like I am’? Are you… different somehow?’

I hold my breath as I wait for his response, almost fainting with the fear and excitement.
I want to run and hide but I want to be here, in this moment, finding out the whole truth and maybe telling it, for once.
The problem with changing the world is that it makes any life beyond that impossible...
destinysucks
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by destinysucks »

Alex

Crap she's on to you Whitman you better cover your steps, hold on is that antisipation in her voice, nah cant be theres no way she has already figured what you are, but mayby she is like you too I mean afterall she was adopted around the same time, no way false hope agin Whitman.

"Well I mean why I like music and stuff" I say a little to hastily

"Oh right" she says in a dejected sort of tone

"Tess do you ever wonder about your family and where you came from"
M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

*TESS*

"Well I mean why I like music and stuff" He says quickly.

"Oh right"
I couldn’t breath before from the excitement, and now I can’t breath from disappointment.

"Tess, do you ever wonder about your family and where you came from"

I draw a breath (hard to do when you are already holding it) and weigh my options.

I could tell him, dangerous, yet he didn’t blow me off already. There is possibility there. I could have a friend I could really talk to, about everything; my hopes and fears and who might help me find a way home.

I could laugh and say that every adopted kid wonders that. But that would mean going back into hiding.

Suddenly I’m tired of everything. I’m tired of hiding and I’m tired of wondering all the time, about me, about all the people around me. If I tell then I will at least know, one way or the other, about someone. If he hates me, and fears me, at least I’ll know and it will be one less person to wonder about. I make a decision and turn to look him full in the face.

‘Alex? Can you keep a secret?’

I'm having fun too:) Sorry you didn't know about mini-golf, next time maybe we should go bowling? :)
The problem with changing the world is that it makes any life beyond that impossible...
destinysucks
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by destinysucks »

Alex

"Trust me I can keep a secret better than anybody your ever likely to meet"

End Alex

M do you have a hotmail address or something so I can contact you easier I swear on my characters life that I am not in anyway a phyco or a perv or whatever and am in fact a sixteen year old british girl
M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

*TESS*

"Trust me I can keep a secret better than anybody your ever likely to meet"

"I... don't think I'm from around here" I say quickly and quietly.

Seeing his puzzled look I sigh inaudibly before I continue. I guess this is it.
You know those moments when you just know the rest of your life is sitting clearly before you? On two paths? and its time to choose, and no matter what, once you do those other possibilities willl just disappear?

"I'm...an... alien"

I say it so quietly I don't think he heard me.

I stare at the ground, waiting for him to jump, or run, or laugh or anything, just to break the silence. Finally I just can't stand it and I turn to look at him.
destinysucks
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by destinysucks »

Alex

I take a sharp in take of breath there no way thats impossible surely

"Your not the only weird one around here, I'm also of another species"
M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

"You're not the only weird one around here, I'm also of another species"

And there it is. I finally let out my breath, slowly.
I study his face, but although it is impassive, there is a hint of a smile.

Is he making fun of me? Or is he just happy?

I turn my face to the stars and let my long held tears fall. I'm not even sure why I'm crying. Happiness, relief, fear, all course through my body like a flash flood in a desert canyon, sweeping everything from my mind and leaving it empty. The only remains are me and Alex and the stars.

I reach for his hand, content to wait there, with him, and just see what happens.
destinysucks
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by destinysucks »

Alex

*I notice she is crying and pull her into a big brotherly hug it feels like the right thing to do*

"Shush Tess it'll be okay, we'll deal just means theres one less person in the world to keep a secret from"
I give her a huge Whitman grin and the thumbs up she seems to cry a little less.
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

Okay for some reason the speach mark isnt working on my computer so Im going to have to use * okay?

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

I take a look at my watch and relise we still have englihs homework to do and it was nearly 8 oclock.

*Hey guys we should really start on our homework.... if we want to keep our lives normal...* I speak up not knowing how I was going to ask Max Evans out tomorrow.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

No Kyle post? :( I wanna see his response to Max's latest attempt at explaining!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*MICHAEL*

I shake my head as Liz ducks the question again. Fine. I'll come up with my own plan. There has to be some way to force their hand. Make them reveal themselves without exposing us.

"I got some of mine done in school already. I can probably finish the rest in an hour or so." I look over at Maria. "Do you want a ride home?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*MAX*

I wait for Kyle's response, but he says nothing. "Kyle, I'm sorry I don't have a more interesting story. I've never been at an actual shooting before. It would be really cool if I could say that I was some kinda of hero or something. It would be a lot more fun if I could say that I could see the guy aiming the gun and I bravely tackled him and knocked the gun out of his hand or something, but that didn't happen. I didn't even shove Liz out of the way.

"It just went really fast. People were screaming. I saw the gun. I tried to put my arm out in front of Liz. I tried to get out of the way. Then I fell somehow. I was on the floor and Liz helped me up. I didn't even see the gun actually go off. I'm sorry."