If all were Different (AU, CC+, Teen) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

destinysucks
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by destinysucks »

Alex

"Yea sure we can my parents are in all weekend so my place would be a good place too go talk"

*I think this could be the start of a beutiful friendship.*

End Alex
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

"Nothing Much" Besides risking our whole secret for a guy and you kissing my best friend.... I think to myself.

~*^*~Kyle~*^*~

"Sure Max..." I should Tell him... I think to myself, "Hey Max... do you think we could meet up before school tomorrow?"
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

~*MAX*~

"Yeah, sure," I tell Kyle, feeling a little relieved. We hang out before school all the time. It seems like maybe he's back to normal. But there is something else I should ask about the thing with Liz. "Hey, Kyle. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, Max," he says again.

I actually look around the room for a moment, making sure my door is still closed. I'm sure I don't want Isabel or even Serena to hear this.

"You really saw her push me, didn't you? And I know she was there, helping me up. There was something in the way she looked at me." It was more than just being nice, I know. She saved my life. She really did that. I put my hand on my shirt over her hidden handprint, just remembering the strange feeling. Remembering the images from her mind.

"Do you think that maybe she likes me?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~*MICHAEL*~

"Yeah...," I say slowly. I feel like we should talk, but I hardly know what to say. I'm not sure I even want to hear what she thinks of me and Maria. It's not entirely her business, but it does seem like she aught to be able to know something. And she does. She saw it.

I bite my lip. "So, I guess things are gonna be a little different, tomorrow."
destinysucks
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by destinysucks »

Tom

"Yo buttface are you finished with that phone your taking as long as a chik"

*I'm not gonna tell him what I want the phone for because that will just give him further ignition*
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Kyle~*^*~

"You never know man, she may just like you" I say with a slight smile. Liz Parker and Max Evans actually hooking up could be interesting. Tom then says something through the door about using the phone.

"I'll let you know when I'm finished dorkface"

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

"Yeah I guess things are..." I want to bring up Michael and Maria but I don't want to sound nosey or anything. I should be happy for them.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

~*MICHAEL*~

I nod again, figuring I better just say it, 'cause this is nuts. "You're okay with me and Maria, right?" She better be. It's not like we have to worry about her finding out about us, and that was always the biggest worry we'd talked about concerning dating.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~*MAX*~

I bite my lip, wondering about that. "You really think so?" I ask.

Nothing in those flashes I got from her indicated she felt anything more than friendship, but I know I didn't see everything. What I did see just makes me love her more. She so beautiful, inside and out. And she did save my life. She didn't have to do that.

Kyle laughs. "Get a grip, Max. You sound like a girl."

"Okay, forget it," I say, feeling grumpy. At least he's not asking about the shooting anymore. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow."
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

~* Maria *~

I stare at the phone for a moment, feeling nervous about picking it up and dialing the Parker's number. I mean it's silly. I've called there hundreds of times. But now it's different.

I know I need to talk to Liz. I need to see if she's okay with Michael and me being togther. And I just need to talk to her. She's always known how I have felt about Michael, maybe she can help me figure out my feelings for him.

But what if Michael picks up? I wonder. That would be odd, wouldn't it? It shouldn't be though. He and I have talked plenty of times and it'll be no different now.

Maria, stop being a chicken and call! I chide myself.

Still I hesitate picking up the phone. Then taking a deep breath I pick up the phone and dial, hoping I'm not ringing at a bad time. I know Michael and Liz might be talking about what happened today. Not just with Max but with me as well.

I swallow, suddenly not so eager for Liz to pick up.
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

"I'm Fine with it Michael." I force a quick smile then the phone rings, I reach over and grab it off my desk.

"Parker resdence Liz speaking" I say wondering who it could be.

~*^*~Kyle~*^*~

I roll my eyes slightly thankful that Max can't see me.

"Okay I'll catchya later" I hang up the phone after Max responses and hand it over to Tom.

"Here you go dorkface"
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

~* Maria *~

When I hear Liz's voice at the other end I don't know whether to sigh in relief or be disappointed.

I am pretty sure that Michael and Liz must have talked, I just don't know what the conclusion of their meeting was. I still don't know what Liz thinks of this new development between Michael and me.

Taking a deep breath, I rush forwards with my greeting. "Hey, Liz." I say. "It' me. Before you slam the phone down on me or something just tell me how mad or freaked you are with me?"

Even though I'm on the phone I close my eyes tightly while biting my lip nervously, waiting for the inevitable dial tone.
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
destinysucks
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by destinysucks »

Tom

*Kyle finaly hands the phone over after what seems like hours*

"Finaly...sometimes I swear you and Max are girls"

*I pick up the phone and press re-dial..after all it was the last number Kyle called the phone rings for awhile when somebody finaly picks up...it's Mrs Evans*

"Hey Mrs Evans it's Tom Valenti..errrm is Serena there please"

"Oh hey Tom I'll just go get her for you"

*God Tom you dork what did you actualy ring for......you just wanted too hear her voice didint you....crap Tom you arse you cant tell her that think of something quick....errrrrm trig that will do I'll talk too her about trig*

Tom