If all were Different (AU, CC+, Teen) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

I carry the phone back to the kitchen and hang it up. I'm no more than two steps away when it rings again. Mom is right there and she gives me a smile before picking it up herself.

I nod and leave the room. It's probably for Isabel or Serena. Those girls are on the phone constantly, although most of their friends call on my sisters' cells. Still, I know it's unlikely to be for me. Sure enough, I don't hear Mom calling me back when she hears whoever it is.

I get back to my room and sit down in front of my homework again. There's not that much I have left to finish.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*MICHAEL*

I nod at Liz's short answer. Good. It's not like I was planning to stop, anyway. I just didn't want Liz to be a problem. "Great," I grunt at her. The phone rings, and I turn to leave the room.

The phone is almost always for her, especially at night. She's on the phone a lot. Usually with Maria.

I stop in mid-stride. Maria. What if it is her? I pause in the doorway, waiting to find out.
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Serena*~

I hear the phone ring yet again and sigh. It's probably for Isabel, her friends tend to call more then mine.

"Serena, it's for you!", I hear Mom call and reach over grabbing the phone by my bed.

"Hello?", I sit up and tuck my hair back.

"Hi..Serena, it's Tom", I hear Tom and smile softly.

"Hi Tom, what's up?", I ask and lean back again.

The Original Rivalry that we all love :)
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 24523.html

check it out if you wanna read it again, I did :)
M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

*Tess*

"Yeah sure we can. My parents are in all weekend so my place would be a good place to go talk"

“Ok, Thanks”

As we walk towards his car I stop crying totally. I look at the stars and feel the familiar pang of loneliness in my stomach. Then I look at Alex and realize I have a friend. I don’t feel quite so lonely anymore.
I wonder if there are others like us? I open my mouth to ask Alex what he thinks, but think better of it. I’ll wait until we are at his house. Although there is another like me, it still isn’t safe. I know there are people who would kill me, ‘us’ I mentally chide myself, just because of who we are. Either because we are aliens, or because we are enemies.

We ride in silence to Alex’s house. Once there he ushers me into the kitchen and we sit at the table. I look around, interested. It seems different from my home and I can’t quite place why. Then I realize; it seems lived in. There are paper stacks and magazines, books and coats. At my house everything is always sterile and tidy. My father likes it that way. A woman comes twice a week, but things never get messy in between.

I’m startled from my reverie by Alex speaking

‘Tess?’
The problem with changing the world is that it makes any life beyond that impossible...
destinysucks
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by destinysucks »

Tom

*Damn she is actualy in...cant mention trig Tom thats just lame errrrm think of something*

"hey" *oh very smooth one point too you not*
"I was kinda bored and all my friends seem too be out doing something else.....would you wanna go grab a bite at the crashdown or something mayby"

*He holds his breath waitingher responce*

End Tom

Alex

*We sit down at the table in the dining room and I can see her looking round the place I wonder why because the house is a pretty normal suburburn home*

"Tess.....do you ever think that mayby theres more of us.....like thers quite a few kids in Roswell that were adopted around the same time as I was....I mean I dont know when you were adopted..because you were a person I didint excpect too be an alien"

*She seems too get my meaning so I await her awnser...if she does suspect something then I will show her the research I've done into it....I hope it wont scare her*

End Alex
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Serena*~

"I'd love to Tom, but it's like nearly 9 and it's a school night and my parents would just like flip out, can I take a rain check?", I ask and sit waiting for his reply.

"Sure", he starts "I'll see you at school tommorow". After he hangs up I can't help but feel bad...maybe I can take him to lunch or an early dinner some other time..

The Original Rivalry that we all love :)
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 24523.html

check it out if you wanna read it again, I did :)
M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

"Tess.....do you ever think that maybe there's more of us .....like there's quite a few kids in Roswell that were adopted around the same time as I was....I mean I dont know when you were adopted..because you were a person I didnt expect to be an alien"

"God Alex, I never thought about it before.
Maybe, I know that Serena was adopted but we have never really talked about it before."
I can't help smiling at the possibility that there might even be more of us. But then I realise.
" How will we ever find out? Its not like someone would just tell us, I mean, I still don't even understand why I told you. I just... felt like I had to.'
Frustrated I pull my knees to my chest and rest my chin on my hands. but then I look at Alex. I hear this little whisper:
He'll fix it, he always does
And I know he will, just like he has always done. I don't understand what that means as I have never been very close to Alex before so I don't understand what he fixed before, but I know that somewhere, at some point I used to ask him to fix everything for me, and he always did.
I suddenly have a flash of him fixing a scrape on my knee and telling me it will be alright. He's about 10 years old and so am I. I shake my head to clear it and look at Alex again.

"So, what do we do?"
The problem with changing the world is that it makes any life beyond that impossible...
destinysucks
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by destinysucks »

Alex

"So what do we do" she asks and I'm realy not sure I place my hand oon her shoulder tryinng too offer at least some comfort when a flash suddenly hits me.

Flash
Me healing a younger Tess's knee I look about ten so does she

"I think the firsst thing we do was try and explain what the hell that was"

End Alex

Tom

"Oh ummm yea sorry forgot too check the time.....some other time then mayby"
*Give over Valenti she isint interested you doof*

End Tom[/i]
M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

*Tess*

"So you saw it too then?"
destinysucks
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by destinysucks »

Alex

"Yea I did.....I didint know you when I was ten.....and you looked about the same age how is that possibly unless......no that idea is too stupid too comprehend...mayby were twins.....How old are you now I mean"

End Alex
M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

*TESS*

'I just turned 16, but I guess I can tell you that I don't know when my real birthday is. We just chose a day and a year. I could be older or younger. I feel 16. How old are you? Wait! You think we are related? Is that possible? I could have a... brother? Do you think you are older? I don't think I'm older. Maybe we are twins.'

I'm so excited my words tumble out of mouth, then I hear myself. I turn bright red and just shut up.