If all were Different (AU, CC+, Teen) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

I find myself staring at the book and not actually doing any work. It's not hard and there's not that much left to do, but my mind seems to be stuck in neutral.

I get up from my desk and walk back to my mirror. I stand there staring at myself, wondering why I don't look different. I feel different. Everything has changed. I know two aliens. Well, three, counting Michael. But he and Liz don't know about Serena and Serena doesn't know about the two of them. And me, I've promised both of them not to tell, so I can't even help them.

I stand there for another long minute and then pull up my shirt. It's still there. Liz said it would be there for two or three days, so I'm not really surprised. And yet, it's still so amazing. A handprint where she saved my life. I touch it again, wondering how things are going to be, now that everything is different.
Last edited by isabelle on Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

IC-

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

I can't believe they've both asked me this in a matter of two seconds while Michael's still standing at the doorway wondering if it's her.

"Look Chia I'm fine with it. I've Just told Michael this I don't care wether your going out or not, just as long as you don't break up suddenly and I have to choose between you two because I wont." I give Michael a look showing that I mean this for him aswell.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MICHAEL*

It is Maria on the phone. Somehow, I knew it would be. They talk all the time. Heck, she talks to me on the phone almost as often as she does to Liz. And there's no reason for her not to talk to Liz now.

But still, part of me is thinking that if I'm her boyfriend, she should be wanting to talk to me. I should be wanting to talk to her. And, I really don't know what to say to her now.

I hear Liz's warning and I shake my head. First Maria was planning our break-up and now Liz is talking about it. Can't we just take it as it comes? Without looking back, I step out of the doorway and head back to my room. I do have some homework to finish.
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

~* Maria *~

I breath a sigh of relief when I hear Liz say she's okay with it. I'm quick to reassure her.

"Oh I don't plan on breaking up with him for a long, long time!" I grin. "I finally managed to get him. No way am I letting him go."

I hear Liz laugh and I ask what I had been dying to ask since she came back from Max's.

"So, Liz...did you see anything interesting at the Evan's house?" I ask, laying emphasise on interesting.
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

I smile slightly as Maria menchioneds Max.

"He was a bit freaked out at first but he took it in stride" I motion for Michael to leave and then closed my door behind him, "I had to show him a few flashes though."
destinysucks
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by destinysucks »

Alex

Gosh I'm sorry M I completely forgot too update :oops:

*A twin sister wow that would be amazing....she seems excited about it too mayby now is the right the time too show her the information I've collected on the other people I suspect it might freak her out though....no I'll show her if were going too have a good relationship I need too start putting my trust in her*

"Tess do you wanna come upstairs quickly theres something I want too show you"
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

~* Maria *~

My interest pipes up when Liz mentions the flashes. Almost instantly I sit up on my bed, grabbing the phone eagerly.

"You had to show him flashes?" I asked. "What did you show him? Or did you even have any control over them at all?
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

ooc- No worries! I thought maybe thats what happened so I figured I'd bump :)

*TESS*

I follow Alex up the stairs excited and a little scared. We get to his room and I survey all of his computer equipment and more stacks of papers. The only place to sit is on the end of his bed. A few minutes ago I would have been worried, but now that I think he's my brother I feel perfectly safe. I sit with a little bounce and smile.

'So, what did you want to show me?'
The problem with changing the world is that it makes any life beyond that impossible...
destinysucks
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by destinysucks »

Alex

*Opens his bedside draw and rifles through it looking for what he wants too show Tees he pulls out a stack of paers and places them on Tess's lap*

"This is what I wanted too show you, I've had suspicions about other aliens for awhile and I started reserching it looking for similarities in cases and stuff.....you know adoptions stuff like that anyway I'll stop rambaling and let you looks everything is in there"
M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

"This is what I wanted too show you, I've had suspicions about other aliens for awhile and I started reserching it looking for similarities in cases and stuff.....you know adoptions stuff like that anyway I'll stop rambaling and let you looks everything is in there"

As Alex speaks he hands me a huge folder stuffed full of papers, there are adoption certificates, newspaper clippings, computer printouts. Amazed I just stare at it a moment.

'You think there are others? Like us?'

He just smiles and motions to the papers. I scoot back until I can lean against his pillows and start to read.
The problem with changing the world is that it makes any life beyond that impossible...